K.G

Hello guys ! It is WWE2K games season ! I release a first trainer for 2K17. But updates are coming weekly, just like last year.

For people who buy it from me, If you experience any bug, please let me know in the topic and I will try to fix ASAP :-)

The trainer works only with: legit steam version 1.06 and the Codex Version 1.06 (also works with the stealth update that occurred on day one).
There is no guarantee the tool will work with future updates of the game. But rest assured that I will still try to update the trainer to work with future versions.

This is only the beginning, the first basic version of the trainer, I’m planning to work on many more updates in the future to add the following features just like last year:
– Selection Screen Modifiers (Renders Injector)
– “Offline” Logo/Face Capture Injector
– CAW Editor
– Advanced Match Modifiers
– More “My Career” Mode Mods
– WWE Universe Modifiers (Scenario Maker)

Note: Once I am done implementing the features of last year, I will I accept requests for new features/mods. If you have an interesting idea, or want a mod added to the trainer then, let me know by email or in the comment section. Requests coming from customers who donated via my website link will be treated first.

But for now this is the Complete list of features HERE !

My tools are now way cheaper so people with less money can buy them, but its a monthly subscription.

EDIT: I understand it is not a popular decision.. And I KNEW that it would cause issue as soon as I was going to create the topic regarding 2K17. But it really worked out during the few months with other game series. I started this new method way before 2K17 was out on PC. The fact is all my tools are like this now, including WWE 2K games, and I'll say it again, it worked out well on both sides during these few months. Give it a try at least, if you are really not down with that new method I started a few months ago, then simply don't buy it, I'll respect your decision guys. But know that If everything work out well, I will probably keep lowering the price through the years for sure.

I needed to take this next step by turning this from a hobby to a job, If this doesn't work out at all because of that new sub payment method, I'll just simply stop doing codes and move on to the next step without coding.

Enjoy the tool to those who bough it already/will buy it, I will make sure to keep checking the topic for mod ideas, requests, and issues daily, and of course to let you guys know about updates.

Edited by K.G
  • Like 3

so, not only are you charging montly for a tool that does shit we will be able to do with other tools for free, but you also have support for pirated copies?  You are literally the scummiest person. 

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, kim666 said:

Hi K.G. how are you doing?

"Selection Screen Modifiers" sounds very interesting. Looking forward to it.

Hi, thanks. Its just the same thing as last year. I will try to implement all the features of last year. If its not possible to implement one of last year features, I will let you guys know.

As for the multiple teams in universe mode for a character, I will keep that idea in mind when starting the universe mods.

As for the sub, I respect your point of view, some people will like it some won't unfortunately. You can visit my website for the changes.

As for the pirated version beeing supported, I literally did NOTHING. Someone tried it out for his version, and it just worked AS IS for the pirated version, nothing I can do about it. I didn't really realise anything wrong with me mentioning it worked with the codex version, but I will remove the mention "work for codex version in my description", if it's really an issue then...

Edited by K.G

Most people won't like it, in 12 months time a person will be paying you $60 for a trainer. That's beyond excessive and is at the point of just taking advantage of newer modders who don't know any better. I understand trying to find a hustle to make money but you are trying to rob people. Not cool at all, you should've left a flat fee even though I don't agree with that either it looks much better than a $5 subscription fee for features that will be available for free else where in a few days

Edited by SixZz|RipZz
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Most people won't like it, in 12 months time a person will be paying you $60 for a trainer. That's beyond excessive and is at the point of just taking advantage of newer moderate who don't know any better. I understand trying to find a hustle to make money but you are trying to rob people. Not cool at all, you should've left a flat fee even though I don't agree with that either it looks much better than a $5 subscription fee for features that will be available for free else where in a few days

I understand. But It was sincerely to have a fixed monthly revenue on my side so I can work on updates without having to worry about money.

Keep in mind people can cancel their sub at any month, and resume at any month. So they absolutely won't have to pay 12 months.. Nobody will do that and I don't expect people to do that at all !

That's the main goal, more people can get the tool, which was a big issue before. I started this new method back in December for my tools, and it worked pretty well for both sides. A lot of people just used the tool they bought one month only, others used the fact that its cheaper to get two tools.

You need to see it this way: Someone would need to stay 3 months subbed for him to reach the old price tag I had before (around 13€). Most people cancels their sub before the 2nd month, and only very interested people stay more than that, and that shows the support they have for the work I do. Their requests are obviously first in line, they can ask more in deep stuff that I will work on etc..

Edited by K.G

8 minutes ago, AlcLegacy said:

Worry about money?? You making a tool that people can do on their own costs you money? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

I'm talking about making codes for games a full time thing, like devs on game genie and codejunkies do, instead of having a full time external job and doing this on the side.

You can find more explanations about this and the reasons of the new method of monthly sub on my website. I'm trying to make this whole code making (not only with this game, but with all games I'm familiar with) a decent job. That's what I was talking about when saying "don't worry about the money".

But I understand if the monthly sub is not popular. I faced the same critics about charging for tools before. I'm trying to get this to the next stage and hopefully get more work done on the game.

I understand it is not a popular decision.. And I KNEW that it would cause issue as soon as I was going to create the topic regarding 2K17. But it really worked out during the few months with other game series. I started this new method way before 2K17 was out on PC. The fact is all my tools are like this now, including WWE 2K games, and I'll say it again, it worked out well on both sides during these few months. Give it a try at least, if you are really not down with that new method I started a few months ago, then simply don't buy it, I'll respect your decision guys. But know that If everything work out well, I will probably keep lowering the price through the years for sure.

I needed to take this next step by turning this from a hobby to a job, If this doesn't work out at all because of that new sub payment method, I'll just simply stop doing codes and move on to the next step without coding.

Enjoy the tool to those who bough it already/will buy it, I will make sure to keep checking the topic for mod ideas, requests, and issues daily, and of course to let you guys know about updates.

PSA: 
I've seen this thread every year since 2K put WWE on PC. Every year there are tons of complaints and no responses or support from KG after the initial sale. Look at his post count alone for confirmation of this. 

Also adding as subscription fee "so people with less money can buy them" is an absolute scam.

Edited by LordJustice17
  • Like 13