Modding Discord Reminder

pozzum

• pozzum pinned this topic

Question, Can You UNKICK Me As I Got Unfairly Kicked For No Reason As I Didnt Know The Rules As I New. Also another thing was that nobody was replying in the help section so i decided to say it in the universal section so please unkick me i didnt do anything wrong - WiiCraftTech

Like i needed help as the pac files didnt work. Someone unkick me from the discord chat like seriously i did nothing wrong. I just wanted help and i get kicked for no reason. Someone unkick me please

7 minutes ago, AlcLegacy said:

DO NOT join this discord with nooby questions or spam. There's a help section on this forum if  you have troubles.

Can You UNKICK Me As I Got Unfairly Kicked For No Reason As I Didnt Know The Rules As I New. Also another thing was that nobody was replying in the help section so i decided to say it in the universal section so please unkick me i didnt do anything wrong - WiiCraftTech

Like i needed help as the pac files didnt work. Someone unkick me from the discord chat like seriously i did nothing wrong. I just wanted help and i get kicked for no reason. Someone unkick me please

Edited by WiiCraftTech

3 hours ago, WiiCraftTech said:

Question, Can You UNKICK Me As I Got Unfairly Kicked For No Reason As I Didnt Know The Rules As I New. Also another thing was that nobody was replying in the help section so i decided to say it in the universal section so please unkick me i didnt do anything wrong - WiiCraftTech

Can You UNKICK Me As I Got Unfairly Kicked For No Reason As I Didnt Know The Rules As I New. Also another thing was that nobody was replying in the help section so i decided to say it in the universal section so please unkick me i didnt do anything wrong - WiiCraftTech

If you posted like you did in the general forum I'd move your thread to the help section.  kicking you from the server is doing just that.  Telling you to go to the help section so you get your sea legs.

• 1 month later...

Hey Pozzum, I used the wwe 2k17 + and installed a few characters but Ken shamrock installed but will not work when I grab him. Anyway I can remove him and try again or fix the already installed PAC or pofo? 

Also, my program has to reinstall every time I get on the game, is that normal? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • LordJustice17 unpinned this topic