WCW/nWo Revenge 2K & WCW Mayhem 2K: Crow Sting Attire Pack RELEASED! **Updates on last page**

hovathagod32

I kinda got the "DLC" Arenas set. It will be the following:

• WCW Great American Bash 90
  • WCW Halloween Havoc 90
  • WCW WrestleWar 92
  • WCW Starrcade 92
  • WCW SuperBrawl III
  • WCW Fall Brawl 96

So I'll be adding those to WCW/nWo Revenge 2K, along with Surfer Sting attires for those PPVs, along with the Nitro Walkout attire.

Mayhem 2K will come with the Sting 99-2001 10+ pack.. Whatever amount of attires existed.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, hovathagod32 said:

I kinda got the "DLC" Arenas set. It will be the following:

• WCW Great American Bash 90
  • WCW Halloween Havoc 90
  • WCW WrestleWar 92
  • WCW Starrcade 92
  • WCW SuperBrawl III
  • WCW Fall Brawl 96

So I'll be adding those to WCW/nWo Revenge 2K, along with Surfer Sting attires for those PPVs, along with the Nitro Walkout attire.

Mayhem 2K will come with the Sting 99-2001 10+ pack.. Whatever amount of attires existed.

Oh man that sounds amazing!

I have updated everything, placed the files where they need to go and I am not seeing any alt attires for Sting or updated attires. The mods look amazing and I am looking forward to using them regardless. 

2 hours ago, Starrcade_24 said:

I have updated everything, placed the files where they need to go and I am not seeing any alt attires for Sting or updated attires. The mods look amazing and I am looking forward to using them regardless. 

You need data editor to unlock 10 attire slots

Just now, hovathagod32 said:

You need data editor to unlock 10 attire slots

I have it. Sting is one of the few w/o 10 attires on my game for some reason. 

Just now, Starrcade_24 said:

I have it. Sting is one of the few w/o 10 attires on my game for some reason. 

I haven't used it yet, but you used to be able to pick who you want. Not sure if that's still the case @Cave Waverider probably knows?

I'm reading up and trying to figure it out now. 

I did it. Very easy. Thanks again to all for the help and amazing tools. 

I added the the extra attires, but none are showing up. I did this with Crow Sting. I will figure it out eventually, just wanted to update.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Starrcade_24 said:

I did it. Very easy. Thanks again to all for the help and amazing tools. 

I added the the extra attires, but none are showing up. I did this with Crow Sting. I will figure it out eventually, just wanted to update.

I'll look into that when i finish up some things. Really wouldn't want to use a different slot other than a Sting slot because of the chance of him losing his audio taunts

20 minutes ago, Starrcade_24 said:

I assume you are using one of the old, outdated and possibly faulty manual versions of the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock (which some unethical people sadly still spread and make money of without permission). If that isn´t the case, disregard the above. 
In any case, you can do the following:
Use the attire Unlocker GUI in the latest version of the Data Editor for WWE2k17 to easily change the ID(s) of the Wrestler(s) you wish to have alternate attires for instead.
There you can simpy click the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock buttons to bring up the GUI, switch out any wrestler ID (and even set attire names if you wish - check the Data Editor Tutorials on how to do that). Don´t forget to Save the data to the misc file on the bottom afterwards.

• Like 1

I am using the Data Editor 2017.0.3.3 Beta, and Launching external mod Universal Alternate Attire Unlocker. I manually changed one of the I.D.'s to crow Sting. 

1 hour ago, Starrcade_24 said:

I am using the Data Editor 2017.0.3.3 Beta, and Launching external mod Universal Alternate Attire Unlocker. I manually changed one of the I.D.'s to crow Sting. 

You do know that by default my files are replacing WWE Sting, correct? Crow Sting is ch409

Well.. Just to show that I haven't been sitting on my ass, here's some previews of what's to come. Getting closer to completion with the actual arenas. Still have to do a lot of the animation stuff.. Nameplates, shows, etc.

WCWRevege2K_zpsdfrpbajh.jpg

• Like 7

I spent the day playing around with my rigging system. Came out with a pretty good render for my Sting mod..

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-15%20at%2010.44.Screen%20Shot%202017-05-15%20at%204.24.2

Right now, the barebone rig setup is available to download on the Modding Discord. I haven't experimented on it with other wrestlers just yet, but my plan is to release a rig that's universal for posing. You'll be on your own for facial animations lol.

If you guys use it, let me know how it turns out. 2K has a really bad weighting system, so I know there can be a lot of clipping when you move joints.

Edited by hovathagod32
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, Fatman_x2 said:

Can you release a version without the 2k logo and nice work keep it up and thanks for the awesome content

I'll release it when I get it right.. I don't like how the placement is during matchups