WCW/nWo Revenge 2K & WCW Mayhem 2K: Crow Sting Attire Pack RELEASED! **Updates on last page**

hovathagod32

14 minutes ago, Wizard3 said:

ok huh wow idk how i missed that lol cant wait for that Sting pack tho :) some great work, and the arenas cant say enough there fantastic job hova

Yeah.. It's pretty modded. 

I'll try to have the 96-98 stuff released by the weekend. Need to get back to the main project instead of messing around with facepaints and hairstyles lol. I'll get back to work on the later era attires when I finish 1998 arena stages. I took a break to crank these out because 97 is pretty much finished (Minus tedious issues with 3D objects).

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Wizard3 said:

ok huh wow idk how i missed that lol cant wait for that Sting pack tho :) some great work, and the arenas cant say enough there fantastic job hova

Did you end up doing any more work on that 1996 Sting, mate? Awesome that we got 5 Sting dupes this year, I wanna have 1996 (different tron to 99), Crow 96-98, Wolfpac, Crow 99 (slighty different entrance) and 2000-2001.

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-14%20at%203.43.5

Does this hair choice look ok (ignore the coloring atm)? I wanted to use the hair I used for some of the Wolfpac Sting attires, but I need it to be static during the match with this being a coat attire. It does some weird glitch when it's static, so I've been trying to figure out other options

Reference: 

Edited by hovathagod32
  • Like 6

Alright... 

The Crow attires for 96-98 have been uploaded. Attires 6-9 are in-ring coat attires. There's an issue with my body suit mod color matching the top and pants, so I wasn't able to do the WCW vs the World attire right now. I may do it later when I go back to work on the 99-2001 attires. 

Special thanks to @wtferrell, because his base made the 96 stuff a lot easier, placement wise. 

Going to focus on finishing Revenge 2K before I go back to doing more Sting attires, but if you guys have any Surfer ideas.. to fill space in my arena project, I want to do a "DLC/Showcase" for Sting considering it was his HOF moment this year. I'm taking suggestions for any Sting attires from the WCW 80s-94/5, but it has to be PPV related so I can model the arena. So far, I have GAB90 & I think Halloween Havoc 90. Let me know of any Classic WCW PPVs that hopefully includes Sting, and I'll try to fit it in to the Revenge project.

***Crow Sting 96-98 replaces "Oldman Sting" (ch513). I stalled on my render project, but I'll try to model one in the Starrcade attire to replace the WWE one soon.***

Edited by hovathagod32
  • Like 4

@hovathagod32 i saw you say something about request related to your conversion. any chance you were talking about characters because i would personally i would love to see Insane Clown Posse with Vampiro aka The Dark Carnival. in case you don't know what i'm talking about here is a link to a match. if not its cool i meant no disrespect. appreciate all your work man

58 minutes ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

@hovathagod32 i saw you say something about request related to your conversion. any chance you were talking about characters because i would personally i would love to see Insane Clown Posse with Vampiro aka The Dark Carnival. in case you don't know what i'm talking about here is a link to a match. if not its cool i meant no disrespect. appreciate all your work man

Nah, man.. The requests are for WCW PPVs, not characters. It'd take me forever to do characters and everything else.. Plus I liked Vampiro, but hated ICP haha.. There may be some Vampiro mods that you can port to your game from 2K15/6

@hovathagod32 lmao i figured it was worth a shot im not holding my breath for anyone doing ICP i know theyre hated by virtually everyone. i appreciate the response. keep up the good work extremely excited for release in 2k19 lol jk

Beautiful work again thanks, tested them all & just one small thing, might be my side but attire "6. Nitro 9/29/1997 (Attacking the nWo)" comes out with no boots, other than that, flawless work :) 

2 hours ago, BeleeDat said:

Beautiful work again thanks, tested them all & just one small thing, might be my side but attire "6. Nitro 9/29/1997 (Attacking the nWo)" comes out with no boots, other than that, flawless work :) 

Damn.. must've injected the Debut 0000 file in that one. I'll fix it later today. Thank you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeleeDat said:

Haha no biggie, that you for the awesome pack :D

Fixed the links..

Added the separate link for the attire that had no gloves or shoes. Also want to note about that attire... The entrance attire has hair animations and the in-ring has static hair because I figured the coat animations would be more important for the match. If you feel otherwise and that hair is more important, just delete the in-ring pac and rename the entrance pac and pach from chXXXX4, to chXXXX2. 

• Like 1

Again, totally missed the Sting release! Tested them out, looking awesome in-game :D Great work man.

If you're doing surfer attires, would love to see some '96 ones with the brown hair :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 4 Life said:

Again, totally missed the Sting release! Tested them out, looking awesome in-game :D Great work man.

If you're doing surfer attires, would love to see some '96 ones with the brown hair :)

I'll likely be doing Bash at the Beach 96 and the Walkout attire. The surfer attires I'm doing will be tied to whatever classic WCW PPVs I'm doing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pc1234567890 said:

Tell me please, and where to get attire pack 10 for Sting 99?

Rename all of the files. Sting '99 is 409, so change all the ch513__ to 409. Then open hex and change 000513__ to 000409. Leave the last 2 numbers the same for every attire.

On 4/19/2017 at 1:34 PM, hovathagod32 said:

Nah, man.. The requests are for WCW PPVs, not characters. It'd take me forever to do characters and everything else.. Plus I liked Vampiro, but hated ICP haha.. There may be some Vampiro mods that you can port to your game from 2K15/6

Not the best show, but I always really liked the Bash at the Beach '95 arena setup.  Only if you're interested though, because it would probably be a huge pain in the ass to fake the beach setting.

22 hours ago, hovathagod32 said:

Rename all of the files. Sting '99 is 409, so change all the ch513__ to 409. Then open hex and change 000513__ to 000409. Leave the last 2 numbers the same for every attire.

Tell me please, and under what number is Sting 99? I want his atirku replaced by a not modern Sting.

10 hours ago, tomwearsglasses said:

Not the best show, but I always really liked the Bash at the Beach '95 arena setup.  Only if you're interested though, because it would probably be a huge pain in the ass to fake the beach setting.

Probably won't do Bash 95. I have 96-98 set in place. I wish 96 was 95 venue wise because It's pretty similar to 97. I hate that.

2 hours ago, pc1234567890 said:

Tell me please, and under what number is Sting 99? I want his atirku replaced by a not modern Sting.

Hey, man..... Sting99 is 409. I told you that. I cannot do everything for you, lol. It is a simple task to do. Take the time to learn. I am sorry if it is being lost in translation.

1 minute ago, hovathagod32 said:

Probably won't do Bash 95. I have 96-98 set in place. I wish 96 was 95 venue wise because It's pretty similar to 97. I hate that.

Hey, man..... Sting99 is 409. I told you that. I cannot do everything for you, lol. It is a simple task to do. Take the time to learn. I am sorry if it is being lost in translation.

I apologize. Bad with English. Thank you)))

• Like 1