WCW/nWo Revenge 2K & WCW Mayhem 2K: Crow Sting Attire Pack RELEASED! **Updates on last page**

hovathagod32

9 hours ago, Wölfpack said:

Yeah, WCW2k :p

You are going to release that new menu textures as well?

Yeah.. All menus/logos/music etc will be replaced with WCW related things according to the pack. 

6 hours ago, Mj King said:

Nice Work On Sting Man Btw could you make goldberg attire pack with his WCW Full Beard Attire 

Nah. Not really interested in that.. I have a lot on my plate. Ask in the request section. You can check some tutorials on the 2K16/15 boards. It could be an easy little project for you to do and learn.

• Like 1

What kind of gimmicks have you in mind? Can you spoil a little bit? What about the Flock? What about Raven? Which WCW era are most you interested in? Pre nWo time with the dungeon of doom? When the nWo was hot? The last years?

2 minutes ago, Wölfpack said:

What kind of gimmicks have you in mind? Can you spoil a little bit? What about the Flock? What about Raven? Which WCW era are most you interested in? Pre nWo time with the dungeon of doom? When the nWo was hot? The last years?

what do you mean?

• Like 1

I've created .attire_names file for the Wolfpac Sting Attire Pack and download links have been added to the .attire_names Database.

By the way, @hovathagod32, are you planning to do a Wolfpac Lex Luger Pack (or general Lex Luger Pack including Wolfpac Lex Lugers with Ponytail and such) to go with your excellent Wolfpac Sting Pack, by any chance? Maybe also a Wolfpac Kevin Nash Pack?

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

I've created .attire_names file for the Wolfpac Sting Attire Pack and download links have been added to the .attire_names Database.

By the way, @hovathagod32, are you planning to do a Wolfpac Lex Luger Pack (or general Lex Luger Pack including Wolfpac Lex Lugers with Ponytail and such) to go with your excellent Wolfpac Sting Pack, by any chance?

Luger has always been a tough one, since you can't put a shirt on his model or it goes all fucked up. Same thing with his models from 2k15, 2k16 and this year. Suppose now that we can do facial animations, a way around it might be to inject his head into another model and then re-do the animations.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

By the way, @hovathagod32, are you planning to do a Wolfpac Lex Luger Pack (or general Lex Luger Pack including Wolfpac Lex Lugers with Ponytail and such) to go with your excellent Wolfpac Sting Pack, by any chance? Maybe also a Wolfpac Kevin Nash Pack?

I did have Luger in mind, because of his horrible 80s hair. @Wizard3 was doing a whole bunch of Nash attires for 2K16.. Whenever he finishes those, they can be ported. We'll see, though. Character mods are kinda lower on my priority list with the stuff I'm doing right now. When I get bored or stuck I'll check it out

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, hovathagod32 said:

I did have Luger in mind, because of his horrible 80s hair. @Wizard3 was doing a whole bunch of Nash attires for 2K16.. Whenever he finishes those, they can be ported. We'll see, though. Character mods are kinda lower on my priority list with the stuff I'm doing right now. When I get bored or stuck I'll check it out

yea i will be finishing Nash trying to get stuff 2 work with the 2k17 Diesel because they got rid of that stupid belt....struggling to get the poneytail to work may have 2 use a 2k17 ponytail keep you guys posted on this. @hovathagod32 @4 Life have u tried to use Nash 2k16 in 2k17?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wizard3 said:

yea i will be finishing Nash trying to get stuff 2 work with the 2k17 Diesel because they got rid of that stupid belt....struggling to get the poneytail to work may have 2 use a 2k17 ponytail keep you guys posted on this. @hovathagod32 @4 Life have u tried to use Nash 2k16 in 2k17?

nah, I haven't tried anything but Sting from 2K16 at the moment.

7 hours ago, Wizard3 said:

Not tried him yet actually! But yeah, a lot of hair from last year loses its animation, so you might need to use something from this year instead. Other than that, things should work even if they need a little compression.

3 hours ago, iamtheVP said:

The Wolfpack Sting pack is great!

However, just FYI, the ponytail glitches during highlights and replays.

unfortunately that's a glitch that occurs sometimes when you swap hair objects from one wrestler to another. I'm guessing it stays in the middle of the ring and warps?

55 minutes ago, ashepherd316 said:

When are you going to release all the crow stings.

There's no release date. There's a lot of attires and a lot of other things that I'm trying to get done. 

On 01/04/2017 at 10:07 PM, ashepherd316 said:

When are you going to release all the crow stings.

When they're finished, I assume. Impossible to put a release date on these things because a) we generally can't predict how much free time we're going to have or how many hours we're even going to feel like sitting and modding rather than doing something else, and b) you can't predict how long a mod is going to take to make because you never know what kind of issues and obstacles you're going to run into.

Yeah.. Right now everything is split. With there being about 5 Stings..

Sting '99 -> Sting 99-2001 (Seek & Destroy Era)

1. Regular with updated facepaint & hair
  2. Mayhem 99
  3. Nitro after Mayhem 99
  4. Halloween Havoc 99
  5. Great American Bash 2000
  6. Fall Brawl 2000 
  7. Taped hands/no coat
  8. Black Taped hands

And whatever else I forgot

Sting -> 96-99 WCW Crow Era

1. Starrcade 97
  2. Rafters Sting - January In Chicago with Savage)
  3. Vs the World (Might ditch this)
  4. SuperBrawl VIII
  5. Uncensored 98
  6. Spring Stampede 98
  7. Slamboree 98
  8. Taped Boots (Back in Black 99 Return)
  9. 96 or 97 Crow (depending on hair choices)
  10. Debut

Because the things I have to fix are so tedious, the arena work is priority at the moment. It's a lot more important for the project and takes up most of my time

• Like 2

I tried to replace the files and the game hangs, playing music and endless downloading after I chose wrestlers. I really want to replace Sting that in red he was without a beard. Tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Edited by pozzum
Don't do big quotes

I have to re-draw the paints for these, and sculpt the hair for the Rafters Sting attire. I'll try to get 96-98 Sting out asap.. hopefully sometime next week.

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-08%20at%202.07.3Screen%20Shot%202017-04-08%20at%202.41.5

Also was messing around with rigging these models for renders... Didn't come out perfect but I can probably make it useable for mods for people who want to keep the 3D look instead of replacing everything with photos:

Sting-1_zpswjvgjxv5.jpg

• Like 9

I was helped to understand and now I play Sting Wolfpack yours. And I must say you made him different. I'm looking forward to Sting 96-2001 :) Thanks for the effort)

• Like 1

prob one of the last previews:

WWE%202K17%204_zps0iblmxno.png

Wasn't able to get the hair to drape over the face like the reference episode, but I think everything else came out ok.

Nitro Jan 20th, 97. (First rafters drop)

tumblr_n4v6drAIk01sg99p0o1_500.jpg

I have an idea for it.. I'll try that before going on to the last 2 attires to complete 96-99. If I can't get it, this is how that look will be.

There are about 3 coat in-ring attires lol. I may leave the vs the World attire just to have a normal ring attire for this era

Edited by hovathagod32
  • Like 5