WCW/nWo Revenge 2K & WCW Mayhem 2K: Crow Sting Attire Pack RELEASED! **Updates on last page**

hovathagod32

9 hours ago, solidassassin47 said:

Incredible work the Nitro arena looks so good you bring so much great accuracy. Also cant wait to see your Crow Sting as it looked sheer amazing last year for 2K16.

Until I can get the extra yobjs situation taken care of, most of those Sting attires won't really work in 2K17. 

WCW 2000

Screen_Shot_2017-02-15_at_1.51.02_PM_zps

Edited by hovathagod32
  • Like 5

Sting mods now work in 2K17. @kim666 is the god lol

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-26%20at%203.52.4Screen%20Shot%202017-02-26%20at%205.26.3

In the process of color correcting and fixing the wolfpac paints. I still have to finish a few attires for Crow. I'll try to get those out as soon as possible. Wolfpac, hopefully when the DLC releases so I know for sure whether or not I screwed something up. 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, 4 Life said:

@hovathagod32I take it the hair is moving also? That's some significant progress if so, quite a few bits gone into these PACHs obviously.

hair does move. the only thing I haven't tested was the coat animations because i didn't know which file that was for the wolfpac coat, so I'll test that later today. hopefully i can get it to animate for the earlier Crow attires where he didn't take the coat off

EDIT: 

Ended up coming out well.

Debut attire:

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-27%20at%2012.46.

Edited by hovathagod32
  • Like 3

So it sounds like there's been nice progress on the porting front - that's awesome!

Once the Hall of Fame DLC drops, I'm gonna work on porting my Hennig/Perfect attires, and see if I can add 'stolen Flair robe' to the set :)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, tomwearsglasses said:

So it sounds like there's been nice progress on the porting front - that's awesome!

Once the Hall of Fame DLC drops, I'm gonna work on porting my Hennig/Perfect attires, and see if I can add 'stolen Flair robe' to the set :)

lol nice. I was hoping someone would do that... Either for Hennig or Hogan

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

how are you so amazing i could never have the patience 

Thunder initially was a month long design process. The whole stage was 3d designed. Would've been less but I get uninterested quickly lol + it was a bit difficult getting references due to it not being remastered on the network like the PPVs. It's just paying attention to detail. Glad it's coming out nicely ingame. Really hyped to get these all finished

• Like 2

1 hour ago, abumaster said:

great work man :) love the thunder nameplate :cool: how you can do that! :o

Traced the outline on a youtube video and 3d edited it with textures etc. Still have to work on the proper fonts, but I'll get to that later.

btw @tomwearsglasses nameplates work with Pac Editor. I injected about 5 with no crashing so far similar to what happened with 2K16

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, hovathagod32 said:

Traced the outline on a youtube video and 3d edited it with textures etc. Still have to work on the proper fonts, but I'll get to that later.

btw @tomwearsglasses nameplates work with Pac Editor. I injected about 5 with no crashing so far similar to what happened with 2K16

What software are you using to edit the nameplate animation?

7 hours ago, Curb Stomp City said:

Very cool. Do you have a final roster in mind?

I'm not really going to be able to do a lot of character mods for the project. The arena stuff is too time consuming to do both and release it within a timely manner. I have about a little over 60 arenas planned. I have a dream roster ranging from 96-2000, but unless I'm getting serious help with that, it's not going to happen any time soon.  

• Like 1