WCW/nWo Revenge 2K & WCW Mayhem 2K: Crow Sting Attire Pack RELEASED! **Updates on last page**

hovathagod32

343kkrb.jpg2ui7ptj.jpg

Everything is pretty much set in the direction that I'm going. WCW/nWo Revenge 2K will consist of WCW 96-98 & WCW Mayhem 2K will be 99-2001. Due to the amount of slots, there are extras for each pack. If you have requests for certain eras (Any era) of WCW, let me know and I will consider them for both packs until I fill all slots for both.

There is no set release date because this will be a FULL conversion, and there is a lot of work to be done. If anyone wants to help with certain things, PM me here or msg me on the Modding Discord.

96' - 98' Crow Sting Attire Pack:

1. Starrcade 1997 vs Hollywood Hogan

2zgg3f6.jpg

2. SuperBrawl VIII vs Hollywood Hogan

24fjind.jpg

3. Uncensored 1998 vs Scott Hall

5b77s8.jpg

4. Spring Stampede 1998 vs Macho Man

2uqi06a.jpg

4. Slamboree 1998 with Giant vs The Outsiders

ibyvsy.jpg

6. Nitro 9/29/1997 (Attacking the nWo)

33v10cj.jpg

7. Nitro 1/20/1997 (First Drop from the Rafters)

2yzbmvm.jpg

8. Nitro 11/11/1996 (Attacking Jeff Jarrett)

4jnc6r.jpg

9. Nitro 10/21/1996 (Free Agent/Crow Debut)

30hxw88.jpg

***Available on WWE2K17+***

10 Wolfpac Sting Attire Pack:

1. Nitro 10/12/98

2qnbcrm.jpg

2. Nitro 9/14/98 vs Goldberg

33m4ohw.jpg

3. Wolf logo Tee

5a1d0j.jpg

4. Great American Bash 98

jg7i52.jpg

5. Nitro 6/29/98 (Ponytail Attire)

2u76mmc.jpg

6. Nitro 9/7/98 (Red nWo Shirt)

29eg8zn.jpg

7. Fall Brawl 98

5fn03b.jpg

8. Updated Halloween Havoc 98

2cnyteu.jpg

9.  Nitro 7/20/98 (Denim Attire)

x2t4s5.jpg

10. Wolfpac Debut - Nitro 6/8/98

1441fgn.jpg 

***Available on WWE2K17+***

Edited by hovathagod32
  • Like 17
  • Too Sweet 1

if anyone wanted to see what Sting DLC looked like.. Injected it into 2K16:

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-07%20at%202.48.4

The attire is lazy, but the face looks a lot better than Sting '99. I think if I fix my colors I can make the pack look a lot better & accurate. The hair is muuuuch better than the mods. Noticed facepaint is a separate texture now in the 000A. 

• Like 5

They did a better job than I thought they might. Can't see much of the outfit but it looks like shit from what I can see :lol They went wayyyy overboard with that facial hair as well. A combination of this Sting with some of your bits and this'll be perfect.

14 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

They did a better job than I thought they might. Can't see much of the outfit but it looks like shit from what I can see :lol They went wayyyy overboard with that facial hair as well. A combination of this Sting with some of your bits and this'll be perfect.

Sting's singlet is literally the Sting 99 attire painted red.. 2K17's shine is different from 2K16 for this I guess, so it came out overly shiny. 

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-07%20at%202.48.3

What even... I can't believe how bad that looks :lol Well, they did a good job of the hair and the facepaint... otherwise, what a pile of dogshit. These guys are paid professionals and they're getting outdone by unpaid community modders...

• Like 3

Just now, 4 Life said:

What even... I can't believe how bad that looks :lol Well, they did a good job of the hair and the facepaint... otherwise, what a pile of dogshit. These guys are paid professionals and they're getting outdone by unpaid community modders...

That's probably why they're trying so hard to keep us from modding xD

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

yeah.. i can thicken my lines up a bit, and find a happy medium between the red I used and theirs for the paint & attire... That's a perfect Havoc Sting lol

2 minutes ago, jayrob88888 said:

hey hova are you going to be modding 2k17 and uploading to community creations

i get all your arena mods on xbox one

Working on the modding when things get situated. definitely not doing community creations anytime soon or at all for PC. Anything I update for PC, I'll update for XB1

• Like 2

thanks your my favorite modder

i just want a real wcw goldberg with thicker neck lighter beard and better thickness in his body 2k model isnt acurate they always screw him up hctp was the closest to him 

Edited by jayrob88888

48 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

Couldn't have said it any better LOL

5 minutes ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

NICEEEEEEE! You mind tossing me that file bro?

Goldberg or the logo? Nahhh to the logo because it's going to be all apart of the whole conversion project. Goldberg shows up when you inject his SHDC into Lesnar's. Trying to find the file that dictates who shows up because I really don't wanna inject wrestlers with people already in the game. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, hovathagod32 said:

Goldberg or the logo? Nahhh to the logo because it's going to be all apart of the whole conversion project. Goldberg shows up when you inject his SHDC into Lesnar's. Trying to find the file that dictates who shows up because I really don't wanna inject wrestlers with people already in the game. 

Kinda figured that about the logo lol. Where was the file located? I'll cook one up I think I'll do a Monday Night Wars Theme

1 hour ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Kinda figured that about the logo lol. Where was the file located? I'll cook one up I think I'll do a Monday Night Wars Theme

uhhh I think

wwe17anime > mainmenu > tops 2k17

One of those main menu folders

So I don't want to do arena to arena updates until I'm close to completion but I'm pretty proud about this lol

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-17%20at%2012.51.Screen%20Shot%202017-02-17%20at%2012.52.

Figured out a way to create a fake 3d look so instead of laying a stage on one texture file, I can split them up. So The Stage set, the tv/trons, Curtains, props etc etc... 

• Like 18