WCW/nWo Revenge 2K & WCW Mayhem 2K: Crow Sting Attire Pack RELEASED! **Updates on last page**

hovathagod32

1 hour ago, hovathagod32 said:

Are you good at animation?

Afraid not I'm more graphic design. Are you replacing the default arenas with the WCW ones? I could create the in menu logos if that were the case? 

14 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

Afraid not I'm more graphic design. Are you replacing the default arenas with the WCW ones? I could create the in menu logos if that were the case? 

All menu logos and arena logos are complete.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm nursing a big retro woodie waiting for these mods to drop! It's nice to know I'm far from alone in my love that era of WCW. I miss WCW so much! *sniffle* Thanks for the cool stuff you're doing!

I still have some things to do.. My goal was to release this by the beginning of September, but it was soo much needed to be done. I'm getting a lil busy with school, so I think sometime really soon I'm just going to try and release everything that's done atm as a Revenge 2K 0.1 type thing.. Just so people can get a look at it. I've been redoing a lot of arenas over and adding their appropriate video trons/animations, so it's gotten much better quality wise.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

On 18/09/2017 at 1:14 AM, hovathagod32 said:

I still have some things to do.. My goal was to release this by the beginning of September, but it was soo much needed to be done. I'm getting a lil busy with school, so I think sometime really soon I'm just going to try and release everything that's done atm as a Revenge 2K 0.1 type thing.. Just so people can get a look at it. I've been redoing a lot of arenas over and adding their appropriate video trons/animations, so it's gotten much better quality wise.

I am THRILLED to hear you haven't abandoned this project! Exciting news! Can't wait to see the finished product.

• 2 months later...
On 7/7/2017 at 9:49 PM, hovathagod32 said:

Alright, I fixed the front page images. Photobucket charges a yearly subscription of $399.99 for hotlinks now. These were all the recent images as well...

sfdmyc.jpgicioh4.jpgjkkubp.jpgScreen_Shot_2017-06-06_at_5.41.12_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2017-05-11_at_6.57.44_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2017-05-20_at_9.02.18_PM.png532rrd.jpghogan.jpgWolfpacSting.jpgRender_Template.jpg105o4n5.jpgScreen_Shot_2017-07-07_at_4.28.00_AM.pngScreen_Shot_2017-07-05_at_8.34.14_PM.png

Great looking from the pics, is this a total conversion mod? if so i would love to have wcw revenge 2k i see no problem with cloning my install directory and backing up and completely replacing it all with a wcw version, do you have a release date and tutorial for how to install what you have at the moment?

Ok, lol.. So most of the arena work is complete. I'm working on locators/matchup screens and replays. When I finish those, Revenge will be ready for release.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2017 at 4:21 PM, ByggELangstonJr said:

When Is The WCW /n.W.o: Revenge 2K Roster Reveal Video Coming?:D

There will be no roster reveal. Rosters are up to the users. Whatever I release character-wise is what it is, but as far as a complete conversion of characters goes... Def not happening by me.

Heads up I guess. Since 2K18's early release, I've been porting everything over. We figured out how to dictate which arena is flat vs ramp, so I have much more freedom to play around with. We just have to figure out what controls the announcer table locations. I guess everything can be ported back to 2K17 if need be, but right now things are looking pretty good with 2K18.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ByggELangstonJr said:

Hey Modders, On What Platforms Will These 2 Mods Be Released For/What Is The Release Dates For These 2 Mods? :unsure:

These are only on the PC. He'll announce a date when they're ready. Be patient and wait. Modding takes a lot of hard work and a lot of time

• 3 months later...

Have You Modders Or R U Modders Finished/Almost Finished With The WCW/n.W.o 2K & WCW Mayhem 2K Modded PC Games? Because If U R, I'm wondering if they're Free-2-Play On PC!!! :nxt

Can U Guys Add Both Harlem Heat & Harlem Heat 2000 Plz?

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ashepherd316 said:

Does this sting work in wwe18

They should, but they don't look as good. I've been working on redoing them all, as well as new models from Surfer Sting to the late Crow eras. Revenge isn't a dead project. I was pretty much finished for 2K18, and my hard drives crashed and I lost a lot of stuff. Revenge and Mayhem will see the light of day. Hopefully in 2K19. I really don't wanna keep having to start over for each game. I'm very close to completion as far as arenas and presentation, same with the WWF Attitude project. SOME of you guys will get something in 2K19. Not releasing shit to leechers or people who don't do a damn for this "community". Just wanna let everyone know that I haven't abandoned the projects. If you're on Discord you know this. In the meantime can a moderator @pozzum, @Cave Waverider, @Penguin, @LordJustice17, @DrJoeyMagnumRyan close this thread.

If anyone has any questions about anything, just check the discords and ask me there.. 

Smacktalks:

http://discord.smacktalks.org/

2KM:

https://discord.gg/Qzfm3e3

• Thanks 2

• DrJoeyMagnum locked this topic