amMatt's 2K17 Mod Hub: Sasha Banks Preview!, Matt Hardy preview, Jeff Hardy Attire Pack Released!, Charlotte 5 Attire Pack Released!, HHH 17 Released!, Updated Arenas.

amMatt

Hmm, for me neither. I downloaded your arenas, created a show and used the raw logos etc., but the only thing that apperas is the ring apron and it only does during the matches, not the entrances... :-(

the standard raw/smackdown arenas also haven't been changed, also in the selection screen

Edited by olympic_hurz

2 minutes ago, olympic_hurz said:

Hmm, for me neither. I downloaded your arenas, created a show and used the raw logos etc., but the only thing that apperas is the ring apron and it only does during the matches, not the entrances... :-(

the standard raw/smackdown arenas also haven't been changed, also in the selection screen

You also downloaded the mod itself right?

The LED apron is supposed to change during entrance to represent the respective wrestler(s) graphics.

Works perfectly for me! Good job!
But I have 2 request:

1. Could you also edit the match up screen and the nameplate?
2. Could you upload the aprons on the left and right (not the LED board)? Because I have my own arenas but I cant seem to find the right logos for the aprons and I am very bad at editing.

Would be cool if you could do this. But still great job!

4 minutes ago, ArmanTheBest said:

Works perfectly for me! Good job!
But I have 2 request:

1. Could you also edit the match up screen and the nameplate?
2. Could you upload the aprons on the left and right (not the LED board)? Because I have my own arenas but I cant seem to find the right logos for the aprons and I am very bad at editing.

Would be cool if you could do this. But still great job!

1. Yes eventually.

2. I'll PM you if i get time :)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, amMatt said:

You also downloaded the mod itself right?

The LED apron is supposed to change during entrance to represent the respective wrestler(s) graphics.

Yes, I also downloaded the mod and replaced the files. But nothing changed in the selection screen f.e. 

Edit: The only thing changing for me is indeed the LED Apron after the entrance sequences. Ring-Posts and other stuff (TitanTron f.e.) keep the same in the standard  RAW/SD! arenas... 

Edit2: Ah, I see: the other Videos also changed, true. After i saw the screenshots i was just thinking, that the standard SD! Arena would look like this, when i install the mod

Edited by olympic_hurz
Addition2
  • Like 1

Just now, olympic_hurz said:

Yes, I also downloaded the mod and replaced the files. But nothing changed in the selection screen f.e. 

This doesn't replace anything in the selection screen, it replaces the standard walltrons, minitrons, LED apron and transitions.

Just now, GonZaa said:

Ok. Thnak you. Can yo tell me the size that you have to use for the minitron,walltron and titantron?

For arenas or superstars?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andy said:

It changes nothing, arenas, walltron, minitrons looking the same as before.

Ok but when I change the arena ,with the mod replacing all the trons and what not ,the game doesn't let me play any matches ,and just freezes up :/ .

3 minutes ago, Andy said:

It changes nothing, arenas, walltron, minitrons looking the same as before.

I can't tell you why you're experiencing that.

16 minutes ago, RareHunterOlo said:

You have to preview it to see it.

1 minute ago, RareHunterOlo said:

Ok but when I change the arena ,with the mod replacing all the trons and what not ,the game doesn't let me play any matches ,and just freezes up :/ .

Odd.

Edited by amMatt

Just now, amMatt said:

I can't tell you why you're experience that.

Could it be because I have a mod where the intro for Raw and SD are updated to the new ones?

And the logo is also new ,but it appears as the old one in the match up screen.

Just now, RareHunterOlo said:

Could it be because I have a mod where the intro for Raw and SD are updated to the new ones?

And the logo is also new ,but it appears as the old one in the match up screen.

No, I do too.

This mod doesnt replace any logos. It replaces transitions, walltrons, minitrons and LED aprons? :/

Just now, Andy said:

Could you mod this without the need of downloading from CC?

Not currently i'm afraid.

34 minutes ago, Andy said:

Could you mod this without the need of downloading from CC?

hm why should he? CC is really good to create arenas like that and i think it's a bigger effort to mod a complete arena to make it look like this :)