amMatt's 2K17 Mod Hub: Sasha Banks Preview!, Matt Hardy preview, Jeff Hardy Attire Pack Released!, Charlotte 5 Attire Pack Released!, HHH 17 Released!, Updated Arenas.

amMatt

23 minutes ago, olympic_hurz said:

I checked the thing once again and the problem seems to be the logos delivered in cc. When i take a look in my logomanager, there several logos downloaded, which have no content in it, that seemingly belong to this mod. Hopefully there will be a solution soon! thanks in advance! 

Arenas have been reuploaded now.

43 minutes ago, amMatt said:

Arenas have been reuploaded now.

The problem still occurs. The logo slots are just empty in the logomanager, just showing the resolution and the arena the graphic is used in, but no graphic containg... :-(

22 minutes ago, olympic_hurz said:

The problem still occurs. The logo slots are just empty in the logomanager, just showing the resolution and the arena the graphic is used in, but no graphic containg... :-(

Urgh

I supsect it has something to do with the fact that logo tokens generated with my game do not work. Which is why @BlazeOne94 generated a logo token for me and let me upload all my logos to his game, he then uploaded the logos to CC and deleted them after i downloaded them.

The CC tends to be quite buggy, so i'm almost certain this is why.

Sadly there isn't anything I can do about it.

1 minute ago, LexRed said:

Guys, my game doesnt start when I use the clean cache. Any suggestion? I barely touch the game by now, so I might be missing some things.

It's gonna take a long time for it to start.

4 hours ago, olympic_hurz said:

:( i guess i have to find another arenas and use this mod 

I was about to post about the logos not working on the stage, ramp, and aprons for the RAW and SD Live arenas but as it turns out, I'm not the only one with the issue ha!

Hope it gets resolved soon! Great job on the arenas, man! Keep it up!

Ive noticed that the cena logo on his right arm is on the side of the t-shirt, please fix this and move the back logo down like on this pic maybe. Nice and perfect all in one Mod. (with mini and walltron + titantron). Thank you very much for that.

y7nl5t9f.png

I hope this helps i have edited the logos - V.7413 . : dvyfnzaz.png

Edited by Andy

2 hours ago, Andy said:

Ive noticed that the cena logo on his right arm is on the side of the t-shirt, please fix this and move the back logo down like on this pic maybe. Nice and perfect all in one Mod. (with mini and walltron + titantron). Thank you very much for that.

y7nl5t9f.png

I hope this helps i have edited the logos - V.7413 . : dvyfnzaz.png

Perhaps later, I already have my own logos but i appreciate it.

I just ported my 2K16 Cena to 2K17, didn't bother updating him.

1 hour ago, Sickboy said:

Still got the same problems with the arena updates like most here; Just in case someone didn't backup his original files, here you are:

https://mega.nz/#!cg9QDYxT!zLRHkahTKJ5gbXfbxYUrM1B06YmEdW74msFBaom7ot4

Unbenannt-1.png

Don't you prefer having the updated graphics, despite the CC arenas not working?

Edited by amMatt

1 hour ago, Andy said:

Mat why are the raw ropes white? And the smacktalks ropes must be blue or iam false here? They are all white? Is this original?

They are supposed to be red, blue for SD

13 hours ago, amMatt said:

Perhaps later, I already have my own logos but i appreciate it.

I just ported my 2K16 Cena to 2K17, didn't bother updating him.

Don't you prefer having the updated graphics, despite the CC arenas not working?

Sure! I just uploaded them "just in case" someone's gonna need it! Anyway i'm sure it will work someday so thanks for your effort!!!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sickboy said:

Sure! I just uploaded them "just in case" someone's gonna need it! Anyway i'm sure it will work someday so thanks for your effort!!!

Ah well then, i'm sure a lot of people will appreciate that :)

• Like 1

amMatt, any chance when the title gets updated, if CC and Logo Uploader works for you you'll try again?

I'm glad to have the updated graphics, and using a different Raw/Smackdown from CC, but your logos are still wayyy better.

None of the arenas on CC are actually accurate, the only accurate part is the LED loop you provided!

1 hour ago, Clarityman said:

amMatt, any chance when the title gets updated, if CC and Logo Uploader works for you you'll try again?

I'm glad to have the updated graphics, and using a different Raw/Smackdown from CC, but your logos are still wayyy better.

None of the arenas on CC are actually accurate, the only accurate part is the LED loop you provided!

Definitely.

If my logo tokens work again i'll recreate the arenas :)

17 hours ago, GonZaa said:

Wich Mod are you doing Next? Loving The new arenas and Cena

4 hours ago, andisnameisJOHNCENA said:

whats next for you Matt ?

Arena mod or Attire mod ?

A few things:

I'm gonna fix Cena at some point.

I've updated Roman and his GFX so i'll release that soon too

If my logo tokens work I have created graphics for No Mercy that I look foward to use in 2K17