amMatt's 2K17 Mod Hub: Sasha Banks Preview!, Matt Hardy preview, Jeff Hardy Attire Pack Released!, Charlotte 5 Attire Pack Released!, HHH 17 Released!, Updated Arenas.

amMatt

2 hours ago, amMatt said:

The attire I made is WM 33

I'll see if I can do SS

Oh I saw that was mania 33 attire after posting. Looks great. Also if you could please do the attire which Sasha wore in her match against Bayley at NXT Takeover?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, GonZaa said:

Any Preview of your current Work Matt?

I have nothing preview-worthy yet, haven't really gotten around to modding this week

Ok I downloaded your arena MODS. I downloaded the link & went to CC for the arenas. FOr some reason the ramp design is not showing like in the pictures....

As shown in the picture. 

2k17%20ramp%20fix_zps8qkuio5u.jpg

2 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

Ok I downloaded your arena MODS. I downloaded the link & went to CC for the arenas. FOr some reason the ramp design is not showing like in the pictures....

As shown in the picture. 

2k17%20ramp%20fix_zps8qkuio5u.jpg

Pretty sure Matt has already explained that a shitload of times in this Thread.

This is not his fault, CC has a bug that some logos are just downloaded Blank, that bug exists on consoles aswell. There is nothing he can do about it.

• Like 1

Matt, how do you install the arena mods i cant seem to get it to work, ive followed the instructions on point but it doesnt work, the titatron thats the bowlike thing where it says raw doesnt show the ring posts have no text or logos and the ringboard has no updated raw gfx, please help.

9 hours ago, JulianBITW said:

Pretty sure Matt has already explained that a shitload of times in this Thread.

This is not his fault, CC has a bug that some logos are just downloaded Blank, that bug exists on consoles aswell. There is nothing he can do about it.

Sorry about that. Thanks for the response 

5 hours ago, amMatt said:

Hey guys

Throw me some requests so I can get back to modding.

Fashion police, updated Carmella attire, Tyler Bate, Pete Dunne, Mark Andrews and Trent Seven perhaps?

• Like 1

How about a New Day attire pack starting from their 2k15 attire and continue from there, a Fashion Police update, maybe Motor City Machine Guns, and Hiroshi Tanahashi(I know @Auday Elyafe made and ported it and I do play as him, but that hair. i would change it myself, but i dont have xpacker and xrey).

1 hour ago, amMatt said:

Alright here's my list:

Finish Sasha

Mickie James

Nikki Bella

Carmella

Fashion Police

And i'll probably finish Matt in between these projects.

What about Nakamura pack?