amMatt's 2K17 Mod Hub: Sasha Banks Preview!, Matt Hardy preview, Jeff Hardy Attire Pack Released!, Charlotte 5 Attire Pack Released!, HHH 17 Released!, Updated Arenas.

amMatt

Great Mods bro.. a few things here. I wanted to download the updated arenas. I did and replaced all the files. Downloaded the arenas on community creations.. The mini trons and ring apron work as far as led. But no transitions... no logos on the other sides of apron or ramp. Both have this happen with raw and smackdown arenas. Please help I really like these mods. Ive tried reinstalling the mods and downloaded the arenas multiple times. But half the logos are gone. 

22 hours ago, Exotime Heel said:

Great Mods bro.. a few things here. I wanted to download the updated arenas. I did and replaced all the files. Downloaded the arenas on community creations.. The mini trons and ring apron work as far as led. But no transitions... no logos on the other sides of apron or ramp. Both have this happen with raw and smackdown arenas. Please help I really like these mods. Ive tried reinstalling the mods and downloaded the arenas multiple times. But half the logos are gone. 

same with me not showing up ??? dont get it

3 hours ago, Andy said:

@amMatt's - Can you please inject all the things in  the pac´s  they needed to be so we all can use your arena mods? I really want that new Smackdown Live and Raw Arena.

How so? Everything is injected in to their respective .pacs.

The issue lies with Community Creations.

I'll hopefully find a way to fix the issue soon.

I put the mods in the right folders and then i load from cc your arenas but your logos are not there.. :(

what is wrong :(

i checked the logo delection all logos are downloaded but are not show all are empty

9243d23adf694df2ab99a894ebd52a33.png

Edited by wwe14

48 minutes ago, wwe14 said:

I put the mods in the right folders and then i load from cc your arenas but your logos are not there.. :(

what is wrong :(

i checked the logo delection all logos are downloaded but are not show all are empty

9243d23adf694df2ab99a894ebd52a33.png

when i create a arena my game was crashed any chance to fix that problem ?

7 minutes ago, Deshmukh said:

Cool..... can anyone let me know the number of each attire?

They're in order:

1. Blue Bearded (ch16102 & 4)

2. Gold Stubble (ch16112 & 4)

3. Blue Stubble (ch16122 & 4)

4. Red Stubble (ch16132 & 4)

5. Red/White Stubble (ch16142 & 4)

6. Gray/White Bearded (ch16152 & 4)

The pacs are also named after the attires..

Edited by amMatt