I Can I Will Mods -Kota Ibushi In-Game Previews (W.I.P)

I CAN I WILL

On ‎16‎.‎02‎.‎2017 at 3:12 AM, I CAN I WILL said:
On ‎15‎.‎02‎.‎2017 at 8:27 PM, AjStylesx said:

i already did and i have the universal attire unlocker but how to change it from xxx02.pac to xxx12.pac with hxd?

There Are No ID's In HXD

Ask @Cave Waverider

To get mods to work like last year, you can use X-Packer 2017 to extract the SHDC file with the hashed name from the WWE 2k17 ch*.pac. Then you open a WWE 2k16 ch*.pac file (EPK8 format) in X-Packer 2017 (or whichever tool you use to unpack/pack .pac files, it should be similar with them) and inject the extracted .shdc file into it in place of the old PACH file (no need to rename the .shdc file before injecting, the name from the old 2k16 PACH file will remain for it). The hybrid WWE 2k16-style ch*.pac file will then have an unhashed XXXYZ name [XXX = Wrestler ID, Y = Attire Number (where 0 = Attire 1, 1 = Attire 2, Attire 2 = Attire 3, 3 = Attire 4, 4 = Attire 5, 5 = Attire 6, 6 = Attire 7, 7 = Attire 8, 8 = Attire 9, 9 = Attire 10] and attire type [2 = Ring, 4 = Entrance)] like the 2k16 PACH files do and you will be able to rename them accordingly and use as alternate attires.

It might be a good idea if modders followed this format when releasing mods so people can easily use their mods as alternate attires or change IDs on them.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, nikanm17 said:

sry but this is the worst alt attire I ever seen I build oone without comminty cration and any logo and It was perfect how do you build this shit

ok if you think its worst then get out of my topic 

ok I'm so sry but try to make beter things and tnx any way but I should said that corbin was good but roman was really really bad and I belive you be cause of both of us love roman

Edited by nikanm17