Pozzum's Toolbox: Super String, Memory Table, Custom Titles, Empty Pofo Moveset

pozzum

Hey guys, is there already a possibility to change the menu (superstars, dlc), in which the superstars are sorted? last year in the memory sheet there was "hex dlc", which i cannot find this year. i would really like to sort my wrestlers in current roster and legends, best would be to rename the categories also, which should via string?!

On 3/18/2017 at 2:39 PM, olympic_hurz said:

Hey guys, is there already a possibility to change the menu (superstars, dlc), in which the superstars are sorted? last year in the memory sheet there was "hex dlc", which i cannot find this year. i would really like to sort my wrestlers in current roster and legends, best would be to rename the categories also, which should via string?!

I have this as a possibility in WWE 2K17+

20 hours ago, terry said:

hello guys!

can you please send me the old caw table

please post the link here

Get the updated game

On ‎19‎.‎03‎.‎2017 at 9:27 PM, terry said:

@pozzum i dont want to update my game

please post the old memory table

On ‎20‎.‎03‎.‎2017 at 3:37 PM, terry said:

Of course not.
Have you ever thought about how much work it is to maintain even one iteration of these (and yeah, I know, because I'm one of the people that help with it)? If you don't think it's much work, then why don't you create a table for the version of the game you want to use yourself?
Just let Steam update the game to the latest version and be done with it.

Edited by Cave Waverider

21 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Of course not.
Have you ever thought about how much work it is to maintain even one iteration of these (and yeah, I know, because I'm one of the people that help with it)? If you don't think it's much work, then why don't you create a table for the version of the game you want to use yourself?
Just let Steam update the game to the latest version and be done with it.

Maybe he's using a pirated copy ? not that's matter much.. he can get the update anyway..

Sorry for a huge noob question but, anyone here can make a vídeo or something showing how to play male vs female without glitch ?
as you can see my english is very poor and.. i don't think i can get that to work, in wwe 2k16 as so easy.. old times :(

16 hours ago, Slambuca said:

Hi Pozzum how can i add in names like 'bald kane' 'brock lesnar (retro) 'hulk hogan (retro) etc?

Edit the String File.  I'm currently uploading a new string that makes this easier.  It'll also be available via WWE 2K17+ String Updater Soon.

Has names added from SouthPaw and some planned mod packs.

• Like 2

On 25/03/2017 at 0:02 PM, pozzum said:

Edit the String File.  I'm currently uploading a new string that makes this easier.  It'll also be available via WWE 2K17+ String Updater Soon.

Has names added from SouthPaw and some planned mod packs.

could you add the names i mentioned? Batista (retro) and HBK (retro) also?

3 hours ago, Slambuca said:

could you add the names i mentioned? Batista (retro) and HBK (retro) also?

We're not adding those because then the string just gets really cluttered, and where do you draw the line for who does and does not deserve a "retro" string.

That is best handled using alt-attire names, or custom character strings. There is a section in the Super String reserved solely for users to add their own custom strings.

Edited by LordJustice17

On 3/25/2017 at 10:09 PM, pozzum said:

Super String Updated 

RoH Title from @LordJustice17 Updated (Replaces the WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

Shimmer Title from @LordJustice17 (Replaces the WWE Women's Title)

Untitled.png

my game the mods have blank names (withoutnames) i tried alot of things like reinstall the game but same !

34 minutes ago, ahmedady said:

my game the mods have blank names (withoutnames) i tried alot of things like reinstall the game but same !

Did you reinstall the super string?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, pozzum said:

Did you reinstall the super string?

yes,now i try verfiey my game with steam it will take some hours if it fixed or not i will tell you here and thanks so much my friend for your hard work and supporting&help peeople

6 hours ago, ahmedady said:

yes,now i try verfiey my game with steam it will take some hours if it fixed or not i will tell you here and thanks so much my friend for your hard work and supporting&help peeople

game didnt fix with verfey it !

@pozzum all things didnt have any wrong with string execpt the modded superstars didnt have names and the hof showcase look like the photo149059234240631.jpg

6 hours ago, ahmedady said:

game didnt fix with verfey it !

@pozzum all things didnt have any wrong with string execpt the modded superstars didnt have names and the hof showcase look like the photo149059234240631.jpg

looks like you have like an old string, WWE 2K17+ should try to handle these issues for you when you run it's first time installer (clear both cache files and download the latest string file)

If you cut your name off because you pirated the game that also may be your issue?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pozzum said:

looks like you have like an old string, WWE 2K17+ should try to handle these issues for you when you run it's first time installer (clear both cache files and download the latest string file)

If you cut your name off because you pirated the game that also may be your issue?

solved...first it fixed when i uninstall all modded superstars and install them again after verfeiy i hope it wouldnt return again because some times it solved and the problem show again second iam wasnt a noob or a stupid to setup the old string when your wwe2k17+ download the lastet and me download it to from your thread third thing my game of course wasnt piracy iam a muslim and piracy was stealing and  islam taboo stealing so if i didnt have mony for buy a game i wouldnt of course use piraty versionn and theres a photo from my game with pac plus loaded (pac plus not loaded on the piraty versions as you know :) )149062908914971.jpg

Edited by ahmedady
  • Like 1

Thank you for your work man! I'm very understanding of everything except the Super String. What's it's purpose and how to activate in-game?

EDIT: Unless the Super String is basically where everything is inside the string_win.pac we downloaded and installed?

Edited by TheGreatLiukage
Clarification

1 hour ago, TheGreatLiukage said:

Thank you for your work man! I'm very understanding of everything except the Super String. What's it's purpose and how to activate in-game?

EDIT: Unless the Super String is basically where everything is inside the string_win.pac we downloaded and installed?

It's a special string file that has an added section which includes new character and attire names, as well as a section for users to add any new custom strings they may require.

• Like 1