Pozzum's Toolbox: Super String, Memory Table, Custom Titles, Empty Pofo Moveset

pozzum

So Here is the list of files in the game.

I've set this one to Allow comments on this one to hopefully allow us to crowd source information more.

Here is a table of all of the strings in the game

This one is a bit more in progress trying to consolidate strings into singles lines.

They seemed to consolidate a lot the strings into a single 0000 file for each language, but it could be just things not unpacking right.

Here is my Memory Table

I used information from the consoles to set up this initial stuff but I'll work on it more when my game actually locks.

Super String A collaboration with @LordJustice17

Install to \pac\

For Name Strings check the 0001 tab in my string sheet.

Empty Pofo / Moveset To Uninstall Stars

Dummy Pac With some Added Yobj Slots

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Prop Mods

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Film Grain Remover from @LordJustice17

Install to \pac\bg

Here are some Cage Mods

Preview Images Here

Install to WWE2K17\pac\bg

Blue Cage Download

Black Cage Download

Attitude Cage Download

Super Table Spot Made by @LordJustice17 

Install to WWE2K17\pac\prop

Download the Belt Here

RoH Title Replacement Made by @LordJustice17 

Install to WWE2K17\pac\prop Replaces the WWE Championship

Download the Prop Here

Shimmer Title Replacement Made by @LordJustice17 

Install to WWE2K17\pac\prop Replaces the Women's Title

Download the Belt Here

AWA Title Replacement Made by @LordJustice17 

Install to WWE2K17\pac\prop Replaces the IC Title

Download the Belt Here

IWGP IC Title Replacement Made by @LordJustice17 

Install to WWE2K17\pac\prop Replaces the IC Title

Download the Belt Here

ICW Title Replacement Made by @LordJustice17 

Install to WWE2K17\pac\prop Replaces the US Title

Download the Belt Here

Lucha Underground Title Replacement Made by @LordJustice17 

Install to WWE2K17\pac\prop Replaces the WCW 93 Title

Download the Belt Here

WxW Shotgun Title Replacement Made by @LordJustice17 

Install to WWE2K17\pac\prop Replaces the NXT Title

Download the Belt Here

Anyone Looking to Swap Caw Genders check Here from @PaperbagLion

Edited by pozzum
  • Like 33
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, pozzum said:

So Here is the list of files in the game.

I've set this one to Allow comments on this one to hopefully allow us to crowd source information more.

Here is a table of all of the strings in the game

This one is a bit more in progress trying to consolidate strings into singles lines.

They seemed to consolidate a lot the strings into a single 0000 file for each language, but it could be just things not unpacking right.

Here is my Memory Table Which is currently a placeholder.

I used information from the consoles to set up this initial stuff but I'll work on it more when my game actually locks.

Looking forward to your work this year, bro. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4 Life said:

How does one go about decoding the garbled hex with X-Packer? Noticed everything's encrypted this year and there are no readable text strings in the hex in any of the files.

well I was able to decompress stuff  with the latest xpacker using the 2K17 Pac option

7 hours ago, pozzum said:

so I've made a whole bunch of progress

Memory Sheet updated a bunch (Found out having an uncompressed actually alters the memory locations also edited the pac references)

Unlocks don't effect VC purcases, Male / Female / Manager / DLC all work

Movesets I haven't tested much yet.  

Match Edit research has been started and is promising to be similar

HP Mod is really weird doesn't seem quite similar to last year but should be workable

PAC PLus is very similar to last year.  We will be able to have 579 characters instead of 512 from last year.

I'll be building most of these tools into my WWE 2K17+ Tool.

I started testing some attires and they seemed to work ok, but I was using my match edit mod, not editing the misc.

Now to actually read some of the 19 notifications I have.

This Is Awesome Bro!!!

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 0:06 AM, Krossfaded said:

If only we could change Yukes

well 2k could get rid of them but i'm thinking that they know if they do they'll have to build the game from scratch again which means removing everything again cause the engine is yukes'.

1 hour ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Hopefully you guys will figure out how to change the pac ID numbers. That's a major reason I bought the game :'(

You're shit out of luck if you don't have xpacker because you will be dependent on someone who does to upload decompressed PAC files.

From my testing last night though this is only an issue with 2k17 files. There is no issue using a hex editor to change PAC ids from previous games and adding them to 2k17. I successfully was able to add Hogan to slot 461 with his entrance and winning anims from 2K15.

12 minutes ago, G3N0M3 said:

You're shit out of luck if you don't have xpacker because you will be dependent on someone who does to upload decompressed PAC files.

From my testing last night though this is only an issue with 2k17 files. There is no issue using a hex editor to change PAC ids from previous games and adding them to 2k17. I successfully was able to add Hogan to slot 461 with his entrance and winning anims from 2K15.

I guess I would have to be dependent on someone :'(

If only they manage to make pac files with ID like previous games AND compatible with 2K17... or something like that lol. Speaking of previous pac files, it seems default pac files from 2K16 work fine, mod pac files don't work at all.

Believe in Smacktalks !!! Go get them !!!

Edited by Gift Of Jericho

22 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I guess I would have to be dependent on someone :'(

If only they manage to make pac files with ID like previous games AND compatible with 2K17... or something like that lol. Speaking of previous pac files, it seems default pac files from 2K16 work fine, mod pac files don't work at all.

Believe in Smacktalks !!! Go get them !!!

Not true. There's mods that work. It seems like ones with multiple objects are the issue. It's just a matter of figuring out the cause

4 minutes ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Not true. There's mods that work. It seems like ones with multiple objects are the issue. It's just a matter of figuring out the cause

Then maybe I just had really bad luck. EVERY MOD I have tried don't work :'(

1 hour ago, G3N0M3 said:

Did you just copy and paste the Entrance animation ? Care to explain what you did, and is the shirt also tearing? I'd like to know, since I have all the files still, from last year... Do I just copy and paste or is there something to rename? It'd be much appreciated to know.

Hi ! 

Thank you for the memory table, I used it last year, and I use it this year aswell, great job Pozzum ! 

However, the gender address for CAW number 1 doesn't match in my game. I can tweak the gender of any other character in the game, but not CAWS. 

Can you tell me what's the CAW 1 gender address please ? 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

Did you just copy and paste the Entrance animation ? Care to explain what you did, and is the shirt also tearing? I'd like to know, since I have all the files still, from last year... Do I just copy and paste or is there something to rename? It'd be much appreciated to know.

As far as the files are concerned yes you just have to copy and paste the files from last year to the appropriate folders in 2k17. All the folders are all labeled the same as 2k16.

Then the difficult part. The pofo and movesets have changed so you can't just port those over from 2k16. I copied Edge Pofo and moveset over to slot 461. Then used trial and error to find the entrance hash for that slot. Unless pozzum updated his sheet you're going to have to do the samething.

Edited by G3N0M3

2 hours ago, neofrommatrix said:

Hi ! 

Thank you for the memory table, I used it last year, and I use it this year aswell, great job Pozzum ! 

However, the gender address for CAW number 1 doesn't match in my game. I can tweak the gender of any other character in the game, but not CAWS. 

Can you tell me what's the CAW 1 gender address please ? 

I am having the same issue.

Cheat Engine works flawlessly with your memory table, but the CAWs values are not matching for some reason

• Like 3

3 hours ago, laura14110 said:

I am having the same issue.

Cheat Engine works flawlessly with your memory table, but the CAWs values are not matching for some reason

I think it saves the CAW in the opposite number, it means number 99, 98, 97 ... the thing is, that even with that, they've modified the way the game recognizes men and women...

14 hours ago, G3N0M3 said:

May I ask: Do decompressed files work in 2K17 without being COMPRESSED again?

If they do, I just need to ask someone to decompress them, then I change the ID myself, right ?