Pozzum's Toolbox: Super String, Memory Table, Custom Titles, Empty Pofo Moveset

pozzum

On 2/11/2017 at 10:45 AM, laura14110 said:

So I did some research and apparently Gender-swapped CAWs seems to have glitched faces and textures for some reason. Dont know if it is possible to fix it somehow.

5 hours ago, IagoVenom said:

Hey how I change a CAW entrance animation using the Cheat Engine? This is possible? I don't know what the CAW number because all CAWs are using the 4000 animation. Thanks for attention.

I added the CAW Section in now, hopefully that'll allow some more testing to take place.

@laura114110 please follow up with me if that's the case I don't have many caws to test with,

3 hours ago, MiSeRy said:

Is it possible to remove or skip the RAW/SmackDown/MainEvent intros from every show in career mode?

I have no clue right now.  I don't think there'd be an easy way to do it aside from replacing those bik files with a 1 sec black screen.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, pozzum said:

well it may load faster on certain systems making the video take longer.

For me it loads randomly, sometimes faster sometimes it takes more time.

Edited by Misho

can confirm the caw face deformation issue. It seems it does work differently now, when I enter the char creation screen with a female, it loads the male creation suite instead and the memory thing shows that the gender check is 00 after exiting unlike 2K16 where it will load the female one, and the gender check will revert back to 01 unless its checked by cheat table. I hope the info helps in some way. Edited : *if i can help test or anything to help with the caw stuff please do tell*

2nd Edit : I also experimented duplicating the female that was changed to 00 and trying to edit it,crashed with the "Graphic_driver_removed" message, which is the same message when trying to edit a female superstar(non-caw)that was changed to 00 too.Just figured that might help

Edited by teylor95

On 10/2/2017 at 1:11 AM, TheVisitorX said:

@G3N0M3 Sorry, but you're wrong! RVD has that issue in 2K16, too! It has nothing to do with 2K17 or easy entrances! Missing music is also a known issue, that problem also exists in 2K16 and there were the same rumours.

The reason for that is:

The sound.pac controls and triggers events like lighting, music, nameplate and also has references to slots... That means, If you try to port an entrance, you have to make sure that the game still has as a reference to that slot in the sound.pac file!

For example: Hogans 109 entrance have had the same issue in 2k16, because they have removed all references to slot 109 from the sound.pac file. Only victory and championship winning events were still there. Changing the animation to another slot like 500 did do the trick! All was working fine, including trons and music! And it is the same for 2k17!

Another important thing:

There is another location in the entrance animation file which needs to be changed, too! It is not enough to change the EVP and EVZ numbering! If you don't change that location, you have the problems above.

Is there a tutorial on how to do this?..I have replaced pac 201 with hogans entrance but i have no music, is this because i have not changed this last location?

Can someone explain to me how to change a CAW from male to female, using cheat engine? I knew how to do it in 2k16, but with the many tables I'm seeing here I get confused. I also don't know which number I have to change to what.

29 minutes ago, Dennisolsen2006 said:

Is there a tutorial on how to do this?..I have replaced pac 201 with hogans entrance but i have no music, is this because i have not changed this last location?

Yes, it is. There is a post in the WWE2K16 PC mod forum. I have explained the changes needed there.

Here is the post:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reffy said:

Can someone explain to me how to change a CAW from male to female, using cheat engine? I knew how to do it in 2k16, but with the many tables I'm seeing here I get confused. I also don't know which number I have to change to what.

In the CAW table, take the gender hex, then like in WWE 2k16 you search it in the memory view and you'll have these numbers : 00 00 01 0F, to change the gender you have to change the first 00. 

Male = 00 00 01 0F

Female = 01 00 01 0F.

So are gender modified caws glitching in match?is it possible to change them to male, load them to the match then change them back to female before actually loading the match up to work-around this?

49 minutes ago, Aussie-Kat said:

So are gender modified caws glitching in match?is it possible to change them to male, load them to the match then change them back to female before actually loading the match up to work-around this?

I think it'd be easier to force the menu selection using something like match select than doing that.  But I'm unsure if DQ's would still happen.

5 hours ago, williamseed said:

Hey Pozzum!

Any plans for custom match type editing?

I have it partially working right now.  But it something that is rather fragile and I want to wait til the HoF DLC Actually comes out so I don't have to rebuild as much.

13 minutes ago, pozzum said:

I think it'd be easier to force the menu selection using something like match select than doing that.  But I'm unsure if DQ's would still happen.

I have it partially working right now.  But it something that is rather fragile and I want to wait til the HoF DLC Actually comes out so I don't have to rebuild as much.

That's awesome!

@terry Get the Weight Hex from Pozzum's memory table for the superstar you want, change it from 0-4, experiment to find out which number is the weight class you want.(Got the "0-4" info from the link below, found by Googling it myself, watch the video for a guide on using the cheat engine (Still applies to 2k17) 

Edited by teylor95
  • Like 2

Hey pozzum! You've been doing great work! I have a question.

I remember the tool you made to add new match types. From what you learnt while doing that tool, can you tell me how I can use cheat engine to turn off DQ just before I hit "Start Match" in WWE 2k16 or 2k17(doesn't matter which one)? If possible, can you also tell me how you found this memory address? A slightly detailed explanation would be nice. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

For visual reference if anyone needs to see, this is what's happening to the female faces when changing the gender hex to male.
Changing it also causes them to grunt and yell with the male voices in matches, by the way.

Honestly, beyond following the CAW table to find those values, I don't really know what I'm looking at in Cheat Engine. Could there be other values that need changing? Would it maybe be easier to find a way to allow women to be chosen on the wrestler selection and disabling whatever causes a DQ when a male and female fight?

XKFIdwA.png

• Like 1

Looks like we can't use the change superstars to caw to edit hairstyles trick this year. :/

Setting the value to 00 04 (CAW) like last year deforms the superstars arms and the CAW options are not available (hairstyle, size etc).

ZnEoUW8.jpg

Edited by G3N0M3

2 hours ago, Robin Everheart said:

For visual reference if anyone needs to see, this is what's happening to the female faces when changing the gender hex to male.
Changing it also causes them to grunt and yell with the male voices in matches, by the way.

Honestly, beyond following the CAW table to find those values, I don't really know what I'm looking at in Cheat Engine. Could there be other values that need changing? Would it maybe be easier to find a way to allow women to be chosen on the wrestler selection and disabling whatever causes a DQ when a male and female fight?

XKFIdwA.png

ok that's scary. 

also I added the Super "Future Proof" String to the first post

• Like 6