Pozzum's Toolbox: Super String, Memory Table, Custom Titles, Empty Pofo Moveset

pozzum

23 hours ago, pozzum said:

That is because the pofo that you used is not assigned to the right string location you can edit it with @Cave Waverider 's data editor to be 3AEF .

Also

I found I had edited them wrong and temporarily broke the string names, I have edited them again and they should be working now. 

Yeah I found the pofo was wrong and did a new one myself with @Cave Waverider's tool and it works now perfect.

On ‎25‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 2:02 AM, pozzum said:

I found I had edited them wrong and temporarily broke the string names, I have edited them again and they should be working now. 

Yup, looks like it's fixed, thanks. The new, working version of the String is downloaded/updated fine by WWE 2k17+, although the link in the top post here still appears to point to the old version of the string file, so you might want to update that as well.

Question for anyone that can help:

i was using using data editor to name my attires and I decided to use CM PUNK string to change to SVR '06.. well.. all other attires are working on my Randy Orton but that one, even though I changed it completely in HxD.. it still says CM PUNK. 

When I open up the string again, I search for CM PUNK but it says that doesn't exists anymore. It does show my SVR '06 in there though. 

Any ideas?

6 hours ago, TheBleedingRed21 said:

Question for anyone that can help:

i was using using data editor to name my attires and I decided to use CM PUNK string to change to SVR '06.. well.. all other attires are working on my Randy Orton but that one, even though I changed it completely in HxD.. it still says CM PUNK. 

When I open up the string again, I search for CM PUNK but it says that doesn't exists anymore. It does show my SVR '06 in there though. 

Any ideas?

That sounds like there is a backed up string

On 5/25/2017 at 9:09 PM, Cave Waverider said:

Yup, looks like it's fixed, thanks. The new, working version of the String is downloaded/updated fine by WWE 2k17+, although the link in the top post here still appears to point to the old version of the string file, so you might want to update that as well.

That was correct, I updated the wrong string on my google drive, thanks for the catch.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pozzum said:

That sounds like there is a backed up string

That was correct, I updated the wrong string on my google drive, thanks for the catch.

Hmm, I'll double check. I left the PAC.bak file in there. Maybe that's causing it because all the other strings I edited work except the very last one I edited which is what created the .bak file. 

39 minutes ago, TheBleedingRed21 said:

Hmm, I'll double check. I left the PAC.bak file in there. Maybe that's causing it because all the other strings I edited work except the very last one I edited which is what created the .bak file. 

yeah you need to remove the .bak file

• Like 1

Hello. I wanted to clarify. And in the string table are all available free slots or are there more? Suppose after 802. Just in the table, almost all the slots are already written under the wrestlers, but there are not many wrestlers, which were in 2k16. For example, Essa Rios, Kidman, Rico, Tajiri and so on. I wanted to know how many total slots you can use. And can I use slots not listed in the table? And also is it possible to install a wrestler in a slot, for example, where annoncer or referee is recorded?

11 hours ago, Kote441 said:

Hello. I wanted to clarify. And in the string table are all available free slots or are there more? Suppose after 802. Just in the table, almost all the slots are already written under the wrestlers, but there are not many wrestlers, which were in 2k16. For example, Essa Rios, Kidman, Rico, Tajiri and so on. I wanted to know how many total slots you can use. And can I use slots not listed in the table? And also is it possible to install a wrestler in a slot, for example, where annoncer or referee is recorded?

sounds like you are talking about the memory sheet not the string table.

There are no more slots to install into after 802. Any slot not listed in the table does not exist this is the maximum 2K17 can load unless me or someone else manages a way to expand it.  It is possible to install over an announcer or a referee however they will also still appear as the announcer or referee or may require a 06 attire opposed to the normal 02 & 04.

Hopefully this helps a bit and feel free to ask additional questions to help you understand.

10 hours ago, pozzum said:

sounds like you are talking about the memory sheet not the string table.

There are no more slots to install into after 802. Any slot not listed in the table does not exist this is the maximum 2K17 can load unless me or someone else manages a way to expand it.  It is possible to install over an announcer or a referee however they will also still appear as the announcer or referee or may require a 06 attire opposed to the normal 02 & 04.

Hopefully this helps a bit and feel free to ask additional questions to help you understand.

Then a few more questions ;-) Why does the table have as many as 3 slots - Barron Blade? Why are some names written entirely through Caps lock? (E.g., slots 501-503) If you can not use slots for Referee, can you use slots - Cameraman, Wwe Raw Crew, Goldberg Security, Annonsma & etc? Can I use slots where it says - Diva, Moveset & etc?

10 hours ago, Kote441 said:

Then a few more questions ;-) Why does the table have as many as 3 slots - Barron Blade? Why are some names written entirely through Caps lock? (E.g., slots 501-503) If you can not use slots for Referee, can you use slots - Cameraman, Wwe Raw Crew, Goldberg Security, Annonsma & etc? Can I use slots where it says - Diva, Moveset & etc?

because there are 3 barron blades in the game.  Those can't be overwitten it seems along with the other my career superstars, which are those slots 501-503. Most of the other slots you should be able to install to as far as I know.but you may end up with some issues in some of those slots.

Having a hard time figuring out how to uninstall modded characters. I'm not really sure what to do with the empty pofo and movesets. 

Edit: Ok so I was able to remove the modded wrestlers but Asuka is now Alexa Bliss with her moveset and entrance, but her render is still there. Carmella's render is also now Apollo Crews but still has her moveset. Asuka's render is Carmella as wel. 

I'm trying to fix this using Data Editor and changing the hex codes but I'm struggling over here lol. How can I change them back?

Edited by Ori

20 hours ago, Ori said:

Having a hard time figuring out how to uninstall modded characters. I'm not really sure what to do with the empty pofo and movesets. 

Edit: Ok so I was able to remove the modded wrestlers but Asuka is now Alexa Bliss with her moveset and entrance, but her render is still there. Carmella's render is also now Apollo Crews but still has her moveset. Asuka's render is Carmella as wel. 

I'm trying to fix this using Data Editor and changing the hex codes but I'm struggling over here lol. How can I change them back?

Are you having this issue both when Pacplus is injected and when it is not injected.  This has been an error for some people I've come to call the carmella bug.  There is a button under the advanced options. Load WWE 2K17+ first and then WWE 2K17 and then apply the Carmella fix.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pozzum said:

Are you having this issue both when Pacplus is injected and when it is not injected.  This has been an error for some people I've come to call the carmella bug.  There is a button under the advanced options. Load WWE 2K17+ first and then WWE 2K17 and then apply the Carmella fix.

It only happens when PacPlus is injected. I actually haven't tried to play as any of them yet so idk if it completely changes them. 

The weird thing about Carmella's render being Apollo is that I don't have his DLC installed. I will try the Carmella fix and report back! 

If it doesn't work, is there a way to completely reset everything so that this issue doesn't occur? 

Edited by Ori

15 minutes ago, Robbie686 said:

Hi Pozzum are all the strings in 0001 Confirmed as working? 

I tried renaming some attires and using strings such as WWE & WCW but in game is blank?

They should be. Make sure that you don't have a backup string kicking around anywhere in your game folder.

Also, don't use the blank strings for custom stuff as the blank spaces are reserved for future additions. There is a range identified in the string sheet for people to use for their own custom strings.

There is also a section with a bunch of attire strings already included in the 0001 that may have some of the ones you need. You should look at that before adding any of your own.

Edited by LordJustice17

5 minutes ago, LordJustice17 said:

They should be. Make sure that you don't have a backup string kicking around anywhere in your game folder.

Also, don't use the blank strings for custom stuff. There is a range identified in the string sheet for custom user strings.

There is also a section with a bunch of attire strings already included in the 0001 that may have some of the ones you need. You should look at that before adding any of your own.

I have checked and have no backup string lurking around.

Im trying to use these...

29wpg0g.png

Just blank where it should be WWF or WCW in game - im not currently adding my own to the string as there is a great variety in 0001 just be good if i could get them to display ha.

Hmmm.... @pozzum will have to take a look. Perhaps they didn't get added properly.

EDIT: I just looked through the current string in hex and the text is there...

@Robbie686

When is the last time you updated your string? Perhaps you have an older one?

Can you find those strings if you open the file in hex? Search for "AJPW". It should be just below the strings you were wondering about and is not located in the default 0000 anywhere so it won't mess up the search.

Edited by LordJustice17
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, LordJustice17 said:

Hmmm.... @pozzum will have to take a look. Perhaps they didn't get added properly.

EDIT: I just looked through the current string in hex and the text is there...

@Robbie686

When is the last time you updated your string? Perhaps you have an older one?

Can you find those strings if you open the file in hex? Search for "AJPW". It should be just below the strings you were wondering about and is not located in the default 0000 anywhere so it won't mess up the search.

Yeah thats the weird thing, they all display fine in HXD - Its alright i need a good tidy up on my system anyway after my last renders project.

Gonna go for a fresh install of windows along with a fresh install of WWE 2K17 there's prob a file on my system interfering! cheers for you help bud :D should be fine after a good clean up.