Curb Stomp City - Neville Revisited Preview

Curb Stomp City

thank you very much for cm punk now the game is playable

FYI : I tried to copy hulk hogan nwo entrance to caw or other superstar and it worked 

but with punk entrance it didn't work it give the other superstar generic entrance 1 

10 minutes ago, THEpaynexkiller said:

Hey Curb, have you figured out how we'd give extra attires to added characters like CM Punk or Hogan? I mean through the Universal Attire unlocker.

Yeh, I have a 2k16 about it, it works the same way.

The process works as long as it is the right format. Most modders will be releasing their mods in the old format to allow attire changes, but the current in-game models files are encrypted.

Edited by Curb Stomp City

Thank you for the great mod, i enjoy all your mod, nevile heel, update goldberg and joe

I have two question

Is this cm punk mod work for pirate version?

And did you have a plan to upload the title you made for pirate user?

Thanks for the mod, i enjoy your mod and your tutorial from 2k16

Curb Stomb. Thank you thank you thank you! Adding CM Punk via Cheat Engine with your tutorial was a breeze!

The issue I have now is with his entrance. I added his two PAC files to the CH folder, but he has no entrance. If he comes out first, he just defaults inside the ring. But, if he comes out second, nothing happens. The camera remains on his opponent inside the ring.

Do I need to alter his entrance files with the Sound Injector tool, etc?

EDIT: OK got the entrance working now! I didn't add the other files, like the file that goes into the EVT folder, etc. All good now! He comes out to the Underground 1 music, so Sound Injector time now. Thanks again man!!

EDIT: Music replaced. Damn, I got 100% CM Punk in my game!

Edited by shanafan

Just now, angelwar19 said:

Thank you for the great mod, i enjoy all your mod, nevile heel, update goldberg and joe

I have two question

Buy the FUCKIN Game

• Like 1

6 hours ago, angelwar19 said:

I have two question

Read the top comment on the tutorial video.

6 hours ago, shanafan said:

Curb Stomb. Thank you thank you thank you! Adding CM Punk via Cheat Engine with your tutorial was a breeze!

The issue I have now is with his entrance. I added his two PAC files to the CH folder, but he has no entrance. If he comes out first, he just defaults inside the ring. But, if he comes out second, nothing happens. The camera remains on his opponent inside the ring.

Do I need to alter his entrance files with the Sound Injector tool, etc?

EDIT: OK got the entrance working now! I didn't add the other files, like the file that goes into the EVT folder, etc. All good now! He comes out to the Underground 1 music, so Sound Injector time now. Thanks again man!!

EDIT: Music replaced. Damn, I got 100% CM Punk in my game!

I'm glad everything worked for you. :) 

6 hours ago, Levon_BITW said:

Buy the FUCKIN Game

Great suggestion!

1 hour ago, Raheem Baksh said:

is there anyway to add advance entrance to caw ?

& Curb Stomp City can you pls made a tutorial in which we can port entrances with fixed gfx

I haven't looked in to advanced entrance yet.

25 minutes ago, Curb Stomp City said:

Read the top comment on the tutorial video.

I'm glad everything worked for you. :) 

Great suggestion!

I haven't looked in to advanced entrance yet.

but brother your punk's entrance is working prefect with gfx

anyway that's really a great work 

Edited by Raheem Baksh

Hey man, any way you could change the ss_wall file to fit slot 508 using HxD? I already did the minitron that way but I can't do the walltron, its all cryptic and I searched for the numbers you had it set to originally, but it couldn't find them. I already did the ch files too. Now your files along with LegendKiller78 are all 508. Please help?

13 minutes ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Hey man, any way you could change the ss_wall file to fit slot 508 using HxD? I already did the minitron that way but I can't do the walltron, its all cryptic and I searched for the numbers you had it set to originally, but it couldn't find them. I already did the ch files too. Now your files along with LegendKiller78 are all 508. Please help?

Keep in mind the slot 508 will probably not be the official slot on Pozzum's Memory sheet. It will be 131, which will require pacplus.

Anycase, see if this works: CM Punk Walltron Slot 508

I just checked the Memory Sheet and it says CM Punk port for slot 508. But it could just be temporary.

I'd rather not get Pac Plus because if its going to be anything like  the Pac Plus for 2016, the extra pacs will not be loaded in after starting the game, I would have to open pac plus and activate it every time and that would get annoying very quickly. Will Punk not work in slot 508?

Oh and thank you very much for the edit! :)

Edited by xXJHARDYFAN92Xx

4 minutes ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

I just checked the Memory Sheet and it says CM Punk port for slot 508. But it could just be temporary.

I'd rather not get Pac Plus because if its going to be anything like  the Pac Plus for 2016, the extra pacs will not be loaded in after starting the game, I would have to open pac plus and activate it every time and that would get annoying very quickly. Will Punk not work in slot 508?

Oh and thank you very much for the edit! :)

Yes I know because that's the slot used by Curb Stomp City and I followed that.

According to Pozzum, this year's pacplus will be faster than last years. It will work, it's just because people usually follow the spreadsheet to make it easier.

PS: Did the walltron work?

Edited by Legend_killer79

10 hours ago, Curb Stomp City said:

neville.jpg

the hair style looks perfect but man can you pls increase his beard by using 3d beard to give his beard a look like this ?

neville_wwe_cruiserweight_champion_by_ni