Curb Stomp City - Neville Revisited Preview

Curb Stomp City

18 minutes ago, bucah19 said:

Hi Cumb Stomp, i followed the tutorial for installing Punk but i couldn't get him to appear in game, i'm wondering what i might be doing wrong

go to memory view and right click on the numbers and click "go to address" copy and paste the pofo start hex into the box and press ok then send me a screenshot of it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

um like so the entrance wont mess up or something 

everything works as it would with an in-game character, including entrances, creation suite, etc.

Many thanks for the great CM Punk ! I was expecting like a crazy man a CM Punk mod! Noticed that you didn't add his corner running knee to the face as a signature, so that is because it isn't in the game and we need to figure out a way to port it?

Just now, costaskk said:

Many thanks for the great CM Punk ! I was expecting like a crazy man a CM Punk mod! Noticed that you didn't add his corner running knee to the face as a signature, so that is because it isn't in the game and we need to figure out a way to port it?

it is in as his running corner strike :)

1 minute ago, costaskk said:

it is in the game

5 minutes ago, Curb Stomp City said:

i did it so you can go for the corner knee then the anaconda vise or macho man elbow then the gts.

hey curb where i can i find cms entrance in game who did you replace ?

Edited by Twistedmisery666™

5 minutes ago, Curb Stomp City said:

i did it so you can go for the corner knee then the anaconda vise or macho man elbow then the gts.

Oh, right very nicely thought, I too, actually, in previous games wanted to do the running knee to the macho man elbow combo! Really nice man!

2 minutes ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

ok so doi just install the files or do i have to run cheat  engine to ?

install the files, then install the pofo and moveset using the cheat engine tutorial in the first post.

2 minutes ago, Curb Stomp City said:

install the files, then install the pofo and moveset using the cheat engine tutorial in the first post.

i got xpacker the new one that should work with it instead of cheat right

1 minute ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

i got xpacker the new one that should work with it instead of cheat right

yes it will :) just inject in to slot 508. the entrance is already set up in pofo so you shouldnt need to do anything

1 minute ago, Curb Stomp City said:

yes it will :) just inject in to slot 508. the entrance is already set up in pofo so you shouldnt need to do anything

ok thanks broski cant wait to see a update alt attires of him :) 

3326is4.jpg

It seems it works without any issues. Keep in mind, I used Sami Zayn as base just to test out the mod. Credit to PH_Guy, who created this mod for WWE 2K15.

Edited by Legend_killer79