Curb Stomp City - Neville Revisited Preview

Curb Stomp City

1 minute ago, Tidal said:

Same here, and on entrance editor he's just invisible lol.

I'll private the video for now. I think I know what's happened.

13 minutes ago, Tidal said:

Same here, and on entrance editor he's just invisible lol.

15 minutes ago, BlazeOne94 said:

makes sense :lol 

Could you test these files for me?

https://www.mediafire.com/?8xcbxbbgl6d2a1v

13 minutes ago, Curb Stomp City said:

of course, wait a minute

21 minutes ago, Curb Stomp City said:

yes, now it works. Looks awesome! thank you as always! :D 

I've got a question about your goldberg mod. You see, i've tried downloading your roman reigns pac file and put it in my 2k16 and it work. But i've tried to download your goldberg and follow the same steps but i got stuck in the loading screen. I've tried also renaming the pac file to 463 as that is goldberg's ch pac file in 2k16 but to no avail, It still won't load. What shoud i do? 

Edited by Caleepzo

5 minutes ago, Caleepzo said:

I've got a question about your goldberg mod. You see, i've tried downloading your roman reigns pac file and put it in my 2k16 and it work. But i've tried to download your goldberg and follow the same steps but i got stuck in the loading screen. I've tried also renaming the pac file to 463 as that is goldberg's ch pac file in 2k16 but to no avail, It still won't load. What shoud i do? 

I have no idea. I haven't tested it in 2k16.

On 2/19/2017 at 4:57 PM, therealsting16 said:

Plz make Samoa joe red attire but using his default hair/facial look mate!

hairs are like this one but yeah facial hairs need to be as like default

2 minutes ago, Legend_killer79 said:

Amazing stuff @Curb Stomp City ! Btw, you also managed to put Punk's entrance in?

Also, are you considering doing some more alt.attires? In case you do, there's some awesome suggestions from PH_Guy WWE 2K15 mod.

Yeh his entrance works, just copy the files and install the pofo.

Alt attires will be done after i've done some more ports. I want to get everyone I want in first.

2 minutes ago, Curb Stomp City said:

Yeh his entrance works, just copy the files and install the pofo.

Alt attires will be done after i've done some more ports. I want to get everyone I want in first.

Sounds good. Great work my friend!

Regarding the CM Punk mod, is it safe to edit his bio so Lillian can announce his name? Just asking because I had to redo the Cheat Engine thing because I was checking out his entrance in Easy Creation (Didn't mess with anything though) to make sure everything is okay and it worked, however after pressing start to save settings, I went to have a match with him, and the entrance changed back to default.

11 minutes ago, Dankie said:

Regarding the CM Punk mod, is it safe to edit his bio so Lillian can announce his name? Just asking because I had to redo the Cheat Engine thing because I was checking out his entrance in Easy Creation (Didn't mess with anything though) to make sure everything is okay and it worked, however after pressing start to save settings, I went to have a match with him, and the entrance changed back to default.

You cant make Lillian announce him. Just reinstall the moveset file to restore his entrance.

27 minutes ago, Curb Stomp City said:

You cant make Lillian announce him. Just reinstall the moveset file to restore his entrance.

Hi Cumb Stomp, i followed the tutorial for installing Punk but i couldn't get him to appear in game, i'm wondering what i might be doing wrong

• Like 1