tomwearsglasses - WCW/nWo/WWF Mods; Warrior Updated, Greg Valentine Rhythm & Blues Released

tomwearsglasses

On 2/6/2017 at 8:55 PM, tomwearsglasses said:

WCWnWo%20Backstage%20Revenge%20Logo%20Qu

Downloads for My Released 2K17 Mods

https://mega.nz/#F!I90zBb4b!nZObXdmtqURd-2FIGORTHg

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Teaser Trailer (March 26)

This thread is going to be the main repository for my (mostly) WCW mod projects.  For the next few months, my main focus is going to be converting existing characters to their WCW gimmicks.  I'm also working on graphics and things to share with hovathagod32 with the goal of eventually creating an entire WCW mod.  If anyone is interested and willing to help, please let me know.

WCW Monday Nitro '97 Authentic Intro

This pack contains the authentic 1997 WCW Monday Nitro opening to replace the fire and buildings video in the game.  Comes with matching audio (inject using Sound Editor).

WCW_Nitro_97_Authentic.jpg

Curt Hennig Pack

Converts Mr. Perfect to Curt Hennig.   Ten attires, rename pofo, and 2 entrance themes.  Thanks to 4Life for the original Flair robe model!

193_CurtHennigPack.jpg

Attires:

Warrior Pack

This pack changes Ultimate Warrior to Warrior, and replaces the default attire with his Halloween Havoc '98 gear.  Also adds Warrior entrance, theme, and new custom video.

254_Warrior_tomwearsglasses.jpg

Warrior Video Preview

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Non-WCW Mods

Mr. Perfect Attire Pack

193_MrPerfectPack.jpg

Attires:

Any chance of an AWA Curt Hennig?

1 hour ago, WwfFan78 said:

Any chance of an AWA Curt Hennig?

Probably not this year from me. After 20 attires, I really want to move on to doing other stuff. Specifically more WCW roster conversions to sync up with Hova's arenas and everyone else's stuff to make a WCW supermod.

But if nobody else does it, maybe I'll make a 30 attire pack next year ;)

Also, if you quote a big thread, please at least delete out the pictures, otherwise it takes up too much space and makes the thread harder to read.

Edited by tomwearsglasses

Thanks guys!  Glad you like Warrior.  @4 Life - As with all of my modding projects, I start by convincing myself "maybe this one won't be so bad" and then end up two months later saying "well at least it isn't crashing the game anymore."

@kwonnwo - Yup, I'll probably release Hugh Morris/General Rection next.  I just have some glitches to work out before he's ready.

After that, I'll be working on a World Championship Women pack, which will include WCW conversions for these females:
Elizabeth
Jacquelyn
Madusa
Sherri

• Like 5

Has anyone experienced this?  For a few of Elizabeth's attires (but not all of them), her skin texture seems to be reacting weirdly to the lights.  It's especially apparent where the head object attaches to the chest object.  They're being ported from 2K16 (mostly unchanged).

20170416234609_1.jpg

• Like 2

On 4/16/2017 at 11:20 PM, tomwearsglasses said:

Has anyone experienced this?  For a few of Elizabeth's attires (but not all of them), her skin texture seems to be reacting weirdly to the lights.  It's especially apparent where the head object attaches to the chest object.  They're being ported from 2K16 (mostly unchanged).

Yes.....on nash weird glitch in his all_ao or all_n in the 000A file check it i screwed up once on nash and it had a weird glitch like that just check those good it could be in the alpha channel or the normal itself a accident you made least it was for me Tom. Also gonna have those Eddie WcW attires up soon for 2k17 :)

looks to me like its got to be in there tom. but the all_ao could be it too. Hope this helps

BTW y am i the only guy following you Tom u do some great work lol ;)

52 minutes ago, Wizard3 said:

Yes.....on nash weird glitch in his all_ao or all_n in the 000A file check it i screwed up once on nash and it had a weird glitch like that just check those good it could be in the alpha channel or the normal itself a accident you made least it was for me Tom. Also gonna have those Eddie WcW attires up soon for 2k17 :)

looks to me like its got to be in there tom. but the all_ao could be it too. Hope this helps

BTW y am i the only guy following you Tom u do some great work lol ;)

Thanks - I'll play with those files and see if it helps.

Btw - Warrior works in 2k16 if you want him.

16 hours ago, tomwearsglasses said:

Thanks - I'll play with those files and see if it helps.

Btw - Warrior works in 2k16 if you want him.

yea i want him and i want Hugh Morris lol dang you with that preview lol ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wizard3 said:

yea i want him and i want Hugh Morris lol dang you with that preview lol ;)

I'm having issues with a few areas of his singlet.  No matter how much I try to pull out the object in Blender, his skin still shows when he moves.  Once I figure that out he'll be ready.  I have a few mods that are like one problem away from being done :/.

@Wizard3 Thanks for your suggestion!  You were right, somewhere along the line the 'all' dds files got removed from a few of the attires.  Putting them back fixes it, except now the Sting and Luger manager attires are too big for the game *sigh*.  So they may have to lose a necklace or something, but at least I know how to make it work now :)

Is anyone good at movesets interested in helping me with Elizabeth?  I like the one I made for her in 2k16 (very very basic, lots of slapping, reasonably realistic for if she actually wrestled).  But some of the moves have changed so it's glitchy to port over.  I can go through and fix it, but that'll take time away from working on other projects - so if anyone is interested in helping please let me know.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, nicomoto2014 said:

link doesn't work correctly... it opens up MEGA but I get like an infinite loop trying to load the folder... weird.

Try it in a different browser.  I just tested it and the link takes me to my 2k17 main MEGA folder - which then has a subfolder for the character mods and another for show intros.

10 hours ago, B2Y said:

amazing work on WCW can we make the DLC section in the select screen to show WCW and  list all the WCW wrestlers ?

Sure!  By default all the pofos I'm releasing install them to the main list (with the eventual goal of all of this feeding into a WCW-centric version of the game).  But if you'd rather have them in the DLC list, you can either change it in the pofo using Data Editor before injecting, or use pozzum's WWE2k17+ tool to switch them afterwards.

If you want it to actually read "WCW" - I *think* that's controlled by the string.pac file.  To change the text you'd have to locate the string and mess with that.

General update: I have the attires done for Madusa, Elizabeth, and Sherri.  Jacquelyn is getting bumped (at least for now) because her model has the same problem as Lex Luger where it glitches out when adding new objects.  Once I get a chance to make movesets for Liz & Sherri I'll release those.

10 hours ago, B2Y said:

amazing work on WCW can we make the DLC section in the select screen to show WCW and  list all the WCW wrestlers ?

Simply a case of editing the string file and then moving wrestlers around via pofo edits ;) See start:

On 20/04/2017 at 3:14 AM, tomwearsglasses said:

I'm having issues with a few areas of his singlet.  No matter how much I try to pull out the object in Blender, his skin still shows when he moves.  Once I figure that out he'll be ready.  I have a few mods that are like one problem away from being done :/.

Might be better to reshape his torso underneath the singlet and suck it right in.

• Like 1

@B2Y

I believe that particular text is in this range:

8CD6 SUPERSTARS
8CD7 CUSTOM SUPERSTARS
8CDC DOWNLOADED SUPERSTARS
8CDE CUSTOM SUPERSTAR
8CE8 DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT ARENAS
8B2D DOWNLOADED SUPERSTARS
8B2E CUSTOM SUPERSTARS
8B30 DOWNLOADED SUPERSTARS
8B32 SUPERSTARS

Women%20of%20WCW.jpg

Women of WCW Pack released!

Adds Elizabeth (10 attires), Jacquelyn, Madusa, and Sherri (6 attires).  Each includes WCW theme, entrance, video, moveset, etc.

All pofo files install them to the main roster as fully playable wrestlers.  Separate downloads for each.  Download link on first post.

• Like 10

8 hours ago, MatMania said:

Excellent WCW Women pack bud! Thank you. Is there a list of where the various attires are from at all please?

Thanks!  I added that info below the images in the main post for the attire packs (Liz & Sherri).  I also include some info in the text file included with each pack.  Btw, you can use the attire_names file in Data Editor to label them in game.

Jacquelyn's attire is from Halloween Havoc '97 (vs Disco) - except the model won't let me swap clothes so the top isn't the same.  Madusa wore that outfit throughout her WCW run, but I specifically modeled that set and hairstyle from her tag match with Randy Savage against Ric Flair & Charles Robinson from the 05-17-99 Nitro (so that she could be paired up with @Dennis-Bieser's AMAZING Madness Randy Savage).

Have you made any progress getting a new gaming PC?

• Like 2

Thank you mate, noticed they were in the downloaded pacs! Thanks  for the attire names too - although I just ediit the strings with my own, but appreciate the time and effort in doing in you including them. Well I've fixed my old gaming PC the culprit was bad RAM and  RAM timings! But in the next couple of week's I'll start a small form factor 5ghz build, so will be up and running then properly :)

• Like 1

Hugh Morrus/General E. Rection Pack Released!

421_WCW_HughMorrus_GeneralRection.jpg

Includes two sets of pofo/moveset/video/themes so you can switch between Hugh Morrus and General Rection entrances.  As always, download link on first post.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, BeleeDat said:

Thank you for giving us your Hugh G. Rection again.

It is my pleasure to share this tremendous gift with the community.

7 hours ago, kwonnwo said:

Thanks!!! 

next plan?

Probably going to work on some non-character stuff for a bit - like finishing up the WCW title animation graphics.  When I get back to it, my next character mod will probably be a Bobby Heenan pack (combination of WWF & WCW attires).  And if @SixZz|RipZz has any luck making a Tony Schiavone model, I'll also make a Larry Zbyszko commentary attire to form a complete WCW announce booth.

I'm testing some other stuff too but those things will have to stay a mystery for a while :cool:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tomwearsglasses said:

It is my pleasure to share this tremendous gift with the community.

Same time next year :D

Edited by BeleeDat
  • Like 1