tomwearsglasses - WCW/nWo/WWF Mods; Warrior Updated, Greg Valentine Rhythm & Blues Released

tomwearsglasses

1547yc6.jpg

Downloads for My Released 2K17 Mods

https://mega.nz/#F!I90zBb4b!nZObXdmtqURd-2FIGORTHg

Bobby Heenan WWF Pack

This pack adds Bobby Heenan as a fully playable character with 10 attires.  The default attire is included because it (along with the others) has a new face texture.  Includes a pofo/moveset to install and includes full moveset, entrance, video, and themes.

95xyyh.jpg

Attires:
01    41CD   Default
02    424C    Shiny Jacket
03    4295    Wrestlemania III
04    418E    Summerslam '88
05    42A0    Wrestlemania V
06    40F0    Summerslam '89
07    08C9    Bobby Heenan Show
08    40F1    Summerslam '90 (2K15)
09    4287    Wrestlemania X-Seven
10    4123    Wrestling Singlet (Wrestlefest '88)

Not sure if these have been released yet, but when they are: the Wrestlemania V and Summerslam '89 attire's are meant to compliment  ERI619 and Wizard3's Brainbusters Tully and Arn mods, and the Summerslam '88 attire matches Matmania Rick Rude.

Bobby Heenan WCW Pack

This pack adds Bobby Heenan as a fully playable character with 5 attires.  Includes a pofo/moveset to install and includes full moveset, entrance, video, and themes.

17rdj7.jpg

Attires:
01    4127    Black Tuxedo
02    C3EE   Clash of the Champions XXVI
03    42A8    Great American Bash '96
04    427D    Nitro Dec '97
05    4123    Singlet

Fun Facts.  The Clash attire is from his WCW debut.  The Bash '96 attire was from the only WCW match that he 'managed' (I think he used the word 'coach' to avoid breaking his insurance policy restrictions).  The Nitro attire was from the night when he announced he was abandoning WCW and joining the nWo.  He never wore a singlet in WCW, but I try to give the managers an in-ring attire in case you want them on your active roster.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Teaser Trailer (March 26)

This thread is going to be the main repository for my (mostly) WCW mod projects.  For the next few months, my main focus is going to be converting existing characters to their WCW gimmicks.  I'm also working on graphics and things to share with hovathagod32 with the goal of eventually creating an entire WCW mod.  If anyone is interested and willing to help, please let me know.

WCW Monday Nitro '97 Authentic Intro

This pack contains the authentic 1997 WCW Monday Nitro opening to replace the fire and buildings video in the game.  Comes with matching audio (inject using Sound Editor).

287gh81.jpg

Curt Hennig Pack

Converts Mr. Perfect to Curt Hennig.   Ten attires, rename pofo, and 2 entrance themes.  Thanks to 4Life for the original Flair robe model!

167v3pz.jpg

Attires:

01    Reverse Blue
02    Blue
03    Reverse Orange
04    Reverse Orange 2
05    nWo Black & White
06    nWo Red & Black
07    Four Horsemen (Fall Brawl '98)
08    West Texas Rednecks
09    Halloween Havoc '97 (Stolen Robe)
10    nWo Black & White (Jeans)

Diamond Studd Pack

This pack converts WWF Razor Ramon to WCW's Diamond Studd.  Also includes new entrance video, theme, pofo and moveset.

Elizabeth Pack

This pack adds Elizabeth as a fully playable character with 10 attires.  Also includes full moveset, entrance, video, and theme (Lex Luger/Team Package Theme).

Attires:

01    Black Dress
02    Heel Turn Blue Dress (Superbrawl 6)
03    Mega Powers Red Dress (Clash of the Champions XXXII)
04    Madness Black Dress (Slamboree '97)
05    nWo Black Dress (Nitro '97-'98)
06    Leather Jacket (Black & White) (Eric Bischoff Show Nitro)
07    Leather Jacket (Red & Black) (Spring Stampede '99)
08    Accompanying Sting (Starrcade '99)
09    Team Package Yellow Shirt (Uncensored 2000)
10    Wrestling Camo (Nitro 05-08-2000)

Hugh Morrus/General E. Rection Pack

This pack adds attires for Hugh Morrus, General E. Rection, and Bill Demott (WWE Trainer) to slot 421 (you'll need WWE 2K17+ to load it).

It includes a pofo/moveset to install as Hugh Morrus (heel), or General E. Rection (face); complete with theme song, video, and entrance.

Jacquelyn Pack

This pack converts WWF Jacqueline to her WCW Halloween Havoc '97 (Harlem Heat) attire.  Also includes new Jacquelyn entrance video and Harlem Heat theme.

Madusa Pack

This pack converts WWF Alundra Blayze to her WCW Madusa attire.  Also includes entrance, video, and two theme song options.

Oz Pack

This pack converts WWF Diesel to WCW's OZ!  The Great and Powerful!  Also includes new entrance video, theme, pofo and moveset.

Sherri Martel Pack

This pack adds Sherri Martel as a fully playable character with 6 attires.  Also includes full moveset, entrance, Harlem Heat entrance video, and Harlem Heat theme.

Attires:

01    Sister Sherri (Red, Halloween Havoc '96)
02    Sister Sherri (Black Leather, Uncensored '97)
03    Black Dress
04    Survivor Series '87
05    Queen Sherri (Wrestlemania VII)
06    White Dress

Terra Ryzing Pack

This pack converts WWF Hunter Hearst Helmsley to WCW's Terra Ryzing.  Also includes new entrance video, theme, pofo and moveset.

Warrior Pack

This pack changes Ultimate Warrior to Warrior, and replaces the default attire with his Halloween Havoc '98 gear.  Also adds Warrior entrance, theme, and new custom video.

Updated!  Huge thanks to AznBlusuazn for fixing the boots and tassels animation!

Warrior Video Preview

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Non-WCW Mods

Greg Valentine Rhythm & Blues Attire

35a8as8.jpg

Mr. Perfect Attire Pack

Attires:

01    Blue (Default, Not Included)
02    Orange
03    Reverse Orange
04    Reverse Blue
05    Yellow
06    SNME Nov '89
07    Superstars Jan '90
08    Summerslam '90
09    Survivor Series '92
10    Survivor Series '89

Edited by tomwearsglasses
  • Like 30

13 hours ago, THEpaynexkiller said:

Replaces the fire and buildings? Any chance of a video showing this? 

Exactly.  I'm working on cataloging music for Sound Editor now so not sure when I'll be able to make a video (plus YouTube would probably flag it for copyright) - but if you want the first minute of a 1997 Nitro on the network it looks pretty much exactly like that :)

12 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

Just to make sure. What your saying is that this wont work "yet" until the sound inject tool gets here first?.....

This has two files - the video and the audio.  Video works now, audio will need Sound Editor - which should be out really soon.

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:55 PM, tomwearsglasses said:

WCWnWo%20Backstage%20Revenge%20Logo%20Ha

Eventually this is where I'm going to post updates and links for my WCW projects.  My long-term goal is to create and collect enough stuff to make a WCW-centric version of the game.  That probably won't see the light of day until...like...2K18 comes out.  But I'll post smaller mods periodically.  If anyone has WCW stuff they wouldn't mind contributing please let me know.

WCW Monday Nitro Authentic Intro

This pack contains the authentic 1997 WCW Monday Nitro opening to replace the fire and buildings video in the game.  Comes with matching audio (which you'll be able to inject into the game once the new Sound Editor is released).

https://mega.nz/#!Yl0hkYgS!k819zGEb7-vu0BXoiym7smAXuADtqxn0WiXSVxfxAnw

Think you could release similar vid/theme for a couple shows? There's a LOT of potential right there.

Working on WCW title match graphics.  

TitleGfx_Test_1_1.jpg  TitleGfx_Test_2_1.jpg

Ignore the fact that it's not shiny or 3d yet (also missing the WCW logo).  First I'm trying to match the font as closely as possible.  Right now I'm using Optima for the smaller words and Optima Extra Black for the larger words.  It's pretty close in terms of style and weight, but I wish the O and the D were less rounded.  Wondering if anyone knows fonts well enough to suggest anything else, otherwise I'll continue working with this.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2017 at 10:55 PM, tomwearsglasses said:

WCWnWo%20Backstage%20Revenge%20Logo%20Ha

Eventually this is where I'm going to post updates and links for my WCW projects.  My long-term goal is to create and collect enough stuff to make a WCW-centric version of the game.  That probably won't see the light of day until...like...2K18 comes out.  But I'll post smaller mods periodically.  If anyone has WCW stuff they wouldn't mind contributing please let me know.

WCW Monday Nitro Authentic Intro

This pack contains the authentic 1997 WCW Monday Nitro opening to replace the fire and buildings video in the game.  Comes with matching audio (which you'll be able to inject into the game once the new Sound Editor is released).

https://mega.nz/#!Yl0hkYgS!k819zGEb7-vu0BXoiym7smAXuADtqxn0WiXSVxfxAnw

Worked superb ! with the sound editor 2017 by @TheVisitorX

• Like 1

Got to convert the wav into wem before importing, right?

How did you convert the video file to bk2? Would like to replace the foolish RAW 98 intro to the real one. Same for ECW intro.

Edited by Wölfpack

2 hours ago, Wölfpack said:

How did you convert the video file to bk2? Would like to replace the foolish RAW 98 intro to the real one. Same for ECW intro.

Right, you just rename filename.bik to filename.bk2

Make sure you have the extensions visible from the folder options.

6 hours ago, Wölfpack said:

Sound Editor will import wav files and convert them while injecting - because it’s amazing.

I’m probably going to update the Nitro pack at some point with a louder music file, and when I do that I’ll make it a wem file, but in the meantime you shouldn’t have trouble importing this directly.

_________

If you want to make more videos for other shows here’s what I’ve learned:

- The game default resolution for the show intro videos is 1920 x 1080.  It might take other sizes, but if you can get video in those dimensions it’ll probably work the best.

- It helps to sync up the audio and video in an editing program (like Premiere or Final Cut).  Even though they’re going to end up being separate files, this will help to line up the music with the video (which was especially important to me for the Nitro intro because I wanted the explosions to match).

• Like 1

Mr. Perfect pack released first post!

Includes file for attire names (will work in Data Editor when it's released).

193_MrPerfectPack.jpg

This ONLY has his WWF attires.  Working on a separate pack for his WCW Curt Hennig run.  Play with this for now so you don't get sick of WCW stuff too early this year - PLENTY more of those on the way ;)

• Like 9

Working on a separate pack for his WCW Curt Hennig run.  Play with this for now so you don't get sick of WCW stuff too early this year - PLENTY more of those on the way 

You can't get sick of WCW stuff ;) I can't wait for the WCW Hennig..... ;D

• Like 1

Any knee pad experts out there?  I'm trying to upgrade Hennig's knee pads for the West Texas Rednecks attire.  I know the diamond logo on his right knee says PRO, but I can't figure out what the brand is for the left kneepad.  After going through like 10 matches from the 99-2000 era, these are the best screenshots I've been able to find.

Hennig_Kneepad.jpg

On ‎13‎.‎03‎.‎2017 at 5:31 AM, tomwearsglasses said:

Mr. Perfect pack released first post!

Includes file for attire names (will work in Data Editor when it's released).

193_MrPerfectPack.jpg

This ONLY has his WWF attires.  Working on a separate pack for his WCW Curt Hennig run.  Play with this for now so you don't get sick of WCW stuff too early this year - PLENTY more of those on the way ;)

Awesome pack. I Love that you included the .attire_names file to load into the Data Editor for WWE 2k17, too. It's even more convenient than I thought it would be. :)

I'm very much looking forward to the Curt Hennig pack as well. :)

On ‎14‎.‎03‎.‎2017 at 10:51 PM, tomwearsglasses said:

Any knee pad experts out there?  I'm trying to upgrade Hennig's knee pads for the West Texas Rednecks attire.  I know the diamond logo on his right knee says PRO, but I can't figure out what the brand is for the left kneepad.  After going through like 10 matches from the 99-2000 era, these are the best screenshots I've been able to find.

Hennig_Kneepad.jpg

I' afraid I'm unfamiliar with this brand. TA... something?

Edited by Cave Waverider