TheVisitorX

Sound Editor 2017 3.2.0 / Custom Character Tools 2017 1.0.3 / [LAST UPDATE 08/24]

Mrlolba

Are there any update about the new sound injector? Hope it isn't too hard to make it work :D

deadjulian
50 minutes ago, Mrlolba said:

Are there any update about the new sound injector? Hope it isn't too hard to make it work :D

It's already out, check the 2k18 section.

IWL Gamesmaster

How do I backup SoundEditor Files... accidentally deleted a file instead of overwriting!

motishow

i have formated the pc and reinstalled the sound editor and the wwise automatecally but when i choose the audiokinect location it says "your selected path is not a valid wwise-CLI path, please try it again"

Magius74

Is it possible to use this tool to inject renders for modded wrestlers? If I add a new wrestler with Pozzum's 2k17+ tools I can see it listed in the Custom Character tool dropdown list for pofos and movesets but the drop down for the render injector does not update to show the added wrestler.

Roberto1010Amaro
On 6/2/2017 at 6:15 PM, TheVisitorX said:

Download (installer)

Ressurgente

Hey, I don't know if you're gonna answer me because this is an old post, but my WWE 2k17 crashes every time I try to play the music I load into the game through sound editor in game. Please, help me, I want to put Rey Mysterio's theme in the Game.