Sound Editor 2017 3.2.0 / Custom Character Tools 2017 1.0.3 / [LAST UPDATE 08/24]

TheVisitorX

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have formated the pc and reinstalled the sound editor and the wwise automatecally but when i choose the audiokinect location it says "your selected path is not a valid wwise-CLI path, please try it again"

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to use this tool to inject renders for modded wrestlers? If I add a new wrestler with Pozzum's 2k17+ tools I can see it listed in the Custom Character tool dropdown list for pofos and movesets but the drop down for the render injector does not update to show the added wrestler.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I don't know if you're gonna answer me because this is an old post, but my WWE 2k17 crashes every time I try to play the music I load into the game through sound editor in game. Please, help me, I want to put Rey Mysterio's theme in the Game.

• 1 year later...
On 7/10/2017 at 8:11 AM, TheVisitorX said:

" when I load up the game the song remains unchanged. "

Was the game open when you've tried to change the sound? If so, please close the game, because SE doesn't work when the game is open.

Hello, was this ever fixed? I am getting the same error and my game is always closed when Im using the sound editor but still the custom songs wont play in the game

• 4 months later...

Hi, is this still supported? I tried to import a .pofo file using this after editing with WWE 2K17 Data Editor but it says "WWE 2K17 is not running" even though I have it running and in menu screen. I'm running 1.06, non-pirated.

• 3 months later...

I import the .wem file, all seems good, when I play the music the imported music plays. Then when I enter WWE 2K17, it plays the old theme as if it'd never been replaced. Any ideas on what could've gone wrong?

• 1 year later...