FinaleStar's Mods || AJ Styles 3 Custom Attires || RVD 11-Attire Pack Released || Neville SummerSlam Attire || Nakamura 4-Attire Pack || Big Cass SummerSlam 2017 || Dean Ambrose SummerSlam 2017 || Legend Killer Randy Orton 10-Attire Pack ||

FinaleStar

On 20/04/2017 at 10:47 AM, FinaleStar said:

2pr6a2r.png

Unforgiven & SummerSlam 2006.Only have WM 17 to finish and then Edge is most likely done

Edge looks better with that beard great work

Edge 7 Attire Pack released.(If you have any problems with any attires let me know so i can fix it)

Note : Edge's WM 22 Attire fucks with titles,so if you have Edge as a champion you may not want to use that attire.

Edited by FinaleStar
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, BFG said:

Superb work! Working on any other attire packs can't wait to get this one downloaded 

4 minutes ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Awesome work on Edge dude! love it!

Thanks guys. @BFG Probably going to start work on Retro Jericho tomorrow.

• Like 1

Soooooo happy to see an Edge attire pack. He's always been one of my favorites and the way that they let you edit his attire in the editor really sucks and is completely wrong. Very nice job and keep it up. :) 

Amazing job dude!

Any chance on you adding Edge's 2004-200 attires?? He had the longer wet hair and pretty jacked up. Here are some reference pics (different colors and not the best sorry, but if you'd like I can find some better ones): 

20050725_kane.jpgdisplay_image_crop_350x400.jpg?127998087

002_WM_04032005rf_354-1104746226.jpg

It would be sweet. Again, Awesome job on all 7 attires!

8 hours ago, B2Y said:

can you please make both Jindal Mahal and Muhammad Hassan

Nah,not a fan of either of them.

9 hours ago, r-ratedsupastar said:

Edge looks awesome.

Would it be possible to create a Kofi Kingston attire, he's had quite a lot over the years from trunks to tights :D

I might consider doing them in the future.

On 4/23/2017 at 7:06 PM, Just Not said:

Amazing job dude!

Any chance on you adding Edge's 2004-200 attires?? He had the longer wet hair and pretty jacked up. Here are some reference pics (different colors and not the best sorry, but if you'd like I can find some better ones): 

It would be sweet. Again, Awesome job on all 7 attires!

I honestly doubt I'll do anything with Edge again this year but if I ever do the Brood and these attires would be the first ones made.

15 hours ago, SonofJoker87 said:

Downloaded your Attires for Edge and they are amazing in game Great work mate !!!!

On 4/22/2017 at 9:16 PM, WillieB31 said:

Soooooo happy to see an Edge attire pack. He's always been one of my favorites and the way that they let you edit his attire in the editor really sucks and is completely wrong. Very nice job and keep it up. :) 

On 4/22/2017 at 7:36 PM, DFM85 said:

amazing job on edge bro <3

Thanks guys I appreciate it :)

• Like 2

Quick question on the edge attires wrestlemania 2000 attire isnt working in attire 7 slot it keeps showing the unforgiven attire

1 minute ago, BFG said:

Quick question on the edge attires wrestlemania 2000 attire isnt working in attire 7 slot it keeps showing the unforgiven attire

Doesn't matter fixed it! Making a christian attire pack at anytime after Y2J?

Hey so I'm finally gonna strat working on Jercho's attires now after being lazy.So if you have any attire requests for him let me know since I only have 3 on the list :

WM 19
Bad Blood 03
HCTP

• Like 1

On 5/6/2017 at 7:46 PM, FinaleStar said:

Hey so I'm finally gonna strat working on Jercho's attires now after being lazy.So if you have any attire requests for him let me know since I only have 3 on the list :

WM 19
Bad Blood 03
HCTP

Backlash 03 :D