FinaleStar's Mods || AJ Styles 3 Custom Attires || RVD 11-Attire Pack Released || Neville SummerSlam Attire || Nakamura 4-Attire Pack || Big Cass SummerSlam 2017 || Dean Ambrose SummerSlam 2017 || Legend Killer Randy Orton 10-Attire Pack ||

FinaleStar

• FinaleStar changed the title to FinaleStar's 2K17 Mods : ABA Undertaker Preview
On 6/26/2017 at 10:14 AM, FinaleStar said:

ABA Undertaker fix release,The blue vest Taker above not included needs a lot of fixing before release

I noticed holes on the side of both legs of ABA Taker's entrance attire. But the ring attire is fine.

Edited by Refat

I love the overall look of the Misawa mod but he looks a little too big, in the stomach and upper thigh area, and maybe a different hair style. I hope the constructive criticism doesn't upset you. It looks great to me besides those parts. I can't do models yet so it' s way better than anything I could create.

51 minutes ago, RollingRocky300 said:

Get the new update file for big e 's entrance from the first post and then it will work

Guyz i will be coming online very rarely from now on due to really difficult exams so if you need anything please email me at aditya2002rao@gmail.com

i tried it but didn't work.so i deleted his entrance attire now it works.the jacket is the problem i suppose

1 hour ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

I love the overall look of the Misawa mod but he looks a little too big, in the stomach and upper thigh area, and maybe a different hair style. I hope the constructive criticism doesn't upset you. It looks great to me besides those parts. I can't do models yet so it' s way better than anything I could create.

Nah it's fine can't improve if you aren't criticized, if I find the time I'll see if I can update him a bit :)

Edited by FinaleStar
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • FinaleStar changed the title to FinaleStar's 2K17 Mods :- The Great Muta Preview
4 hours ago, FinaleStar said:

Cena Release

unknown.png

Hi Brother an awesome mode can i use him to make some attire's for him.after your permission i will make some attire 's for him Thank you

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Abdul Rock Empire said:

Hi Brother an awesome mode can i use him to make some attire's for him.after your permission i will make some attire 's for him Thank you

Go ahead

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FinaleStar said:

Lesnar UFC 116 Attire Released

unknown.png

Brother the Mod is freakin awesome.just was working on this attire but you are fast brother this mod is freakin awesome.......:cool: 

• Like 1