FinaleStar's Mods || AJ Styles 3 Custom Attires || RVD 11-Attire Pack Released || Neville SummerSlam Attire || Nakamura 4-Attire Pack || Big Cass SummerSlam 2017 || Dean Ambrose SummerSlam 2017 || Legend Killer Randy Orton 10-Attire Pack ||

FinaleStar

On 5/14/2017 at 9:12 AM, FinaleStar said:

Before I start any attires for Guerrero I want to know who's hair looks better Blake or Hall's?

nice finaleStar i never thought about Halls hair when i did my WcW 3 pack for 2k16/17 im right now uploading my 2k17 files to mega 2k16 has been done for a while! I use typhoons hair ;) like the idea of halls better tho tbh tho. Cant wait to see those Y2J WcW ones i was gonna do some now i just wait on you to finish yours :) Good Job brother keep up the good work!

Edited by Wizard3

Alright so I'm getting bored working on Jericho,probably not going to do a jacket for the rest and just release what I have which are

1.WM 19

2.WM 20

3.The one with the Yellow and Grey Lightning

unknown.png

4.SuperBrawl VIII (Thanks to @Wizard3 for the logos)

unknown.png

5.SuperBrawl VII

But who do you want to see after Jericho (I mean Eddie's after Jericho so who do you want to see after Eddie I guess :P)

Edit : Preferably attires not really ready to go down the rabbit hole of full characters yet

Edited by FinaleStar
  • Like 6

• FinaleStar changed the title to FinaleStar's 2K17 Mods: Some more Jericho Previews

HAWK & ANIMAL.......NWA version. Not the WWF version. No gloves, no funny colors....Just the road warriors. If you can make them....

Edited by amazing-maze

how about maybe taking a stab at Lance Storm? 

Just saw your disclaimer about preference for attires only...just an idea, ever think about doing a 90s pre/post DX New Age Outlaws packs??

NAO_1.jpg

NAO_3.jpg

NAO_5.jpg

NAO_12.jpg

NAO_13.png

NAO_8.jpg

NAO_11.jpg

DX Shirt ideas for Road Dogg

NAO_7.jpg

NAO_9.jpg

NAO_10.jpg

Edited by emerikan

Unplanned but,I decided to try doing my 1st face sculpt today of Christopher Daniels.

Used @RaieE's texture(looks sweet)

Let me know what you think :D

unknown.png

@emerikan I'll see what I can do for Storm and the New Age Outlaws :)

Edited by FinaleStar
  • Like 4

• FinaleStar changed the title to FinaleStar's 2K17 Mods: Early Chris Daniels Preview

In-Game Daniels Previews

510510_20170518233456_1.png

510510_20170518233538_1.png

He's veiny as fuck since I used Cena's body normals (haven't done any work on the normals yet).I think the head looks decent

Using RaieE's face texture

Anyways,Jericho should be released by next week if I have time I might do jackets for all his attires.

So the plans for modding for now are as follows I may add some if anyone requests something I want to do but that's it for now

Yellow = W.I.P 
Green=Almost Done

Red = Haven't Started

Jericho 
Christopher Daniels

Eddie Guerrero(WCW)
Lance Storm
Leakee
The Great Muta

New Age Outlaws (Pre-DX)
Mitsuharu Misawa
Doctor Of Thuganomics Cena

Edited by FinaleStar
  • Like 1

• FinaleStar changed the title to FinaleStar's 2K17 Mods: Early In-Game Christopher Daniels Previews
5 hours ago, BFG said:

Here's an idea for you if you fancy it a dr thugonomic john cena attire pack?

I may do some in the future

unknown.png

Just wanted to start Misawa's sculpt now gonna fix his face texture later,gonna finish up Jericho before doing anymore work on Daniels or Misawa though.

• Like 5

• FinaleStar changed the title to FinaleStar's 2K17 Mods: Early Misawa Preview(Pg 5)

Jericho 5 Attire Pack Final Preview

Minimized it to 5 since I only felt like finishing up 5,gonna test them in game later and probably release tomorrow

unknown.png

• Like 5

• FinaleStar changed the title to FinaleStar's 2K17 Mods: Final Jericho Pack Preview/Early Misawa Preview(Pg .5)
  • FinaleStar changed the title to FinaleStar's 2K17 Mods: Kota Ibushi Preview
2 hours ago, FinaleStar said:

unknown.png 

Face texture needs obvious work but yeah here's Ibushi(Ignore the hair texture)

looks great. just a quick question about Christopher Daniels, which attire(s) will it be?

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't had internet for a while now still working on Daniels close to releasing and started working on a Wrestlemania 26 Pack,Taker is up first(finally got his 2K15 model working)
510510_20170527181442_1.png

Taker_preview.png

• Like 6

• FinaleStar changed the title to FinaleStar's 2K17 Mods: Daniels and Taker Previews

bro you are awesome yesterday i requested for taker wrestlemania 26 so glad cant wait to play as taker huge fan of him bro 

thank you bro

On 6/15/2017 at 5:47 AM, FinaleStar said:

Haven't had internet for a while now still working on Daniels close to releasing and started working on a Wrestlemania 26 Pack,Taker is up first(finally got his 2K15 model working)
510510_20170527181442_1.png

Taker_preview.png

On 3/18/2017 at 10:20 AM, FinaleStar said:

Something with the model is fucked but here is the updated Original attire

25qc4yq.png

Don't want to pressure you or anything but do you still planning on to do this? I would be really great.

9 hours ago, Refat said:

Don't want to pressure you or anything but do you still planning on to do this? I would be really great.

Definitely since his 2k15 model problem is fixed now :D

• Like 1

the best undertaker mod in the whole smacktalks undertaker is freaking awesome as today is my birthday its a huge undertaker gift

33 minutes ago, FinaleStar said:

Probably tomorrow just got his last-gen stuff to work

unknown.png