**4 LIFE'S MODS** Latest update: May 27th - RANDY ORTON R.A. ERA ATTIRE PACK RELEASED!

4 Life

3 hours ago, 4 Life said:

So you mean you renamed the pac to, say, ch68702.pac, then opened the file with a hex editor and scrolled down a little, then changed the ID to 68702 in there as well? Just trying to get to the bottom of this as I'm a bit lost as to why it's not working for you :wacko:

@esbatmusicUpdated Mark Henry with wrist tape removed ;) Just replaced the other version rather than adding another attire, hardly seemed worth it when the only difference is wrist tape :lol 

20170315173156_1.jpg20170315173208_1.jpg20170315173249_1.jpg20170315173308_1.jpg

Ooooh yeah! Mark Henry is going in asap. :)

3 hours ago, 4 Life said:

Fair enough man, well either way good on you for it, nobody else seems to be taking it on ATM especially since we're all working together to make the first public releases of Data Editor and CCT work as well as possible.

Right. Probably a stupid question, but did you make sure the inner hex was changed to correspond to the correct slot?

And yes, even me I'm waiting for that Data Editor. I really want to finish the audio mod, so then I can start the audio files for wrestlers not in game (Entrance calls and whatnot) and theme songs in HD , good level of audio.  (Especially with Uncaged II coming out Friday there's at least 3 themes on there we'll need. Shango, Texas Tornado and one more that escapes me now at the moment)

• Like 1

On 15.3.2017 at 7:42 PM, iamtheVP said:

@Wölfpack yep that is what I actually did. 

I followed Curb Stomp's tutorial on YouTube - HERE, which covers adding alt. attires to wrestlers. It uses basically similar mechanics :)

Allright, I do unterstand, but when I open the pac with HxD Editor, I cant see on Offset 800 any ANSI words, just symbols....got the wrong settings? 

44 minutes ago, Wölfpack said:

Allright, I do unterstand, but when I open the pac with HxD Editor, I cant see on Offset 800 any ANSI words, just symbols....got the wrong settings? 

No idea there why, I didn't mess around with any HxD settings yet. Just opened the pac, scrolled down, overwrite.. This is how my (now modified) X-pac.pac (lol) looks http://imgup.cz/image/LBw7

Maybe it can help you ;)

1 hour ago, Wölfpack said:

Jah, Xpac-pac for e.g. looks (now) like this. But some others got that Hieroglyphs instead of that pac-numbers.

2K17 PACs are encrypted so the internal text is gonna be all garbled. Modders are generally injecting into 2K16 PACs so we can change the IDs easily, and all my mods use 2K16 PACs so you'll be able to change the IDs ;)

Edited by GameElite™
  • Like 1

Hello @4 Life - Really great work you've done here. I'm new to modding and I was just wondering what tools I would need to install the Booker T WCW attire pack?

I tried to copy all the CH files into the PAC/CH directory but nothing has been changed in the game? I know that I must be missing a step (or many) somewhere.

Also, would be you able to direct me to a tutorial that would allow me to use your Syxx mod? I assume I would first need to port an XPac from 2k16 and then apply the Syxx attire? What is the best way to do this? (Ie. using CCT, cheat engine, X Packer, etc)?

Any info you could provide would be very much appreciated. Again, great work! Thanks!

7 hours ago, Just Not said:

Hello @4 Life - Really great work you've done here. I'm new to modding and I was just wondering what tools I would need to install the Booker T WCW attire pack?

I tried to copy all the CH files into the PAC/CH directory but nothing has been changed in the game? I know that I must be missing a step (or many) somewhere.

Also, would be you able to direct me to a tutorial that would allow me to use your Syxx mod? I assume I would first need to port an XPac from 2k16 and then apply the Syxx attire? What is the best way to do this? (Ie. using CCT, cheat engine, X Packer, etc)?

Any info you could provide would be very much appreciated. Again, great work! Thanks!

Thanks buddy :) You did the right thing by copy-pasting the files there, but I'm assuming he has no extra attires showing? If this is the case then you need to use Data Editor and use the Attire Unlocker tool there. Open Data Editor and open the "Tools, Help, Tutorials, Info, Downloads & Settings" tab at the top of the interface. Click the Universal Alternate Attire Unlocker button at the top-left of the interface :D Then you can add Booker T to the list.

As for installing mods like Syxx, you'll need a pofo and moveset file for that - a few database threads for these as you'll see in the PC section, have a search through those, if you can't find one then use an X-Pac one and use Data Editor to change the name strings using the simple interface. You'll need Custom Character Tools to install the movesets also.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

@4 Life Any other upcoming mods? Billy Gunn with accurate logo and wrist tape? Something awesome (as usual)?

Not really done any modding this week tbh, been spending my spare time writing tutorials and messing around with renders this week.

VINCENT nWo ATTIRES PREVIEWS!

Same as last year, @Dennis-Bieser has passed on his awesome Virgil model for me to dress him up in nWo gear. Two major differences this year though - firstly, the head model, although great last year, has been drastically improved this year and looks life-like, and secondly, it has facial animations :D

As per last year, there will be 4 attires:

1) Nitro August 04, 1997 (black jeans ring attire)

2) Nitro July 22, 1997 (black jeans manager attire)

3) Nitro February 23, 1998 (blue jeans ring attire)

4) Nitro August 03, 1998 (blue jeans manager attire)

Pics of ring attires (as usual, click to view full size):

20170328002952_1.jpg20170328003841_1.jpg20170328160149_1.jpg20170328160234_1.jpg

20170328161531_1.jpg20170328161537_1.jpg20170328161607_1.jpg20170328161627_1.jpg

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 8

20 hours ago, 4 Life said:

Same as last year, @Dennis-Bieser has passed on his awesome Virgil model for me to dress him up in nWo gear. Two major differences this year though - firstly, the head model, although great last year, has been drastically improved this year and looks life-like, and secondly, it has facial animations :D

20170328002952_1.jpg20170328003841_1.jpg20170328160149_1.jpg20170328160234_1.jpg

20170328161531_1.jpg20170328161537_1.jpg20170328161607_1.jpg20170328161627_1.jpg

It's very awesome to use that in my wcw universe thanks so much for that a lot of nwo and thanks for facial animation too :D

On ‎28‎.‎03‎.‎2017 at 5:47 PM, 4 Life said:

Really looking forward to this. I've already added the nWo B-Team music to my game in anticipation to Vincent.

Is there any chance you could throw in a Curly Bill attire to go with @tomwearsglasses excellent Curt Hennig West Texas Rednecks attire as a bonus as well?
curly-bill.png02.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

Really looking forward to this. I've already added the nWo B-Team music to my game in anticipation to Vincent.

Is there any chance you could throw in a Curly Bill attire to go with @tomwearsglasses excellent Curt Hennig West Texas Rednecks attire as a bonus as well?
curly-bill.png02.jpg

Curly Bill :lol For someone that takes himself so seriously, this guy took on some hilarious gimmicks.

Well Vincent is ready for release and I'll upload him shortly, if @tomwearsglasses would very kindly let me borrow his hat object and some of his textures then I'd definitely do ol' Curly as a seperate release soonish ;) Assuming that's okay with you @Dennis-Bieser ?

• Like 1

VINCENT RELEASED!!

Download in the first post as usual. Preview pics in the first post, or a few posts above. Renders, pofo & moveset are included in this pack! The pofo & moveset was based on @WhereTheFdidTheEgo's versions for Virgil, so shout-out to him for that.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, 4 Life said:

Curly Bill :lol For someone that takes himself so seriously, this guy took on some hilarious gimmicks.

Well Vincent is ready for release and I'll upload him shortly, if @tomwearsglasses would very kindly let me borrow his hat object and some of his textures then I'd definitely do ol' Curly as a seperate release soonish ;) Assuming that's okay with you @Dennis-Bieser ?

Absolutely!  I'll send you a Curly Bill starter kit when I get home from work :D

Also, do you want the Clash '97 Flair robe for your attire pack?

• Like 2