**4 LIFE'S MODS** Latest update: May 27th - RANDY ORTON R.A. ERA ATTIRE PACK RELEASED!

4 Life

14 hours ago, shanafan said:

I think @4 Life truly misses WCW more and more everyday ;)

Awesome work :)

He is not the only one lol, why his thread on here is one of my top favorites, all the nostalgia :D

• Like 1

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE MARK HENRY RELEASED

Ported from last year with some fixes, namely did the normals on the wrist tapes properly this time and reshaped the collar to be more accurate.

20170313184050_1.jpg20170313184058_1.jpg20170313184541_1.jpg20170313184550_1.jpg

Set as an alt for Mark Henry, but included a theme and tron as well.

• Like 2

Have anybody tried Syxx or Xpac? The only mod that appears, but not load. Freezes at loading screen.

tried it with other pofos, still the same. Tried with different pacs, but with xpac pofo and moveset, it works....

ergo, the pacs might be broken. Can somebody confirm?

Edited by Wölfpack

3 hours ago, Wölfpack said:

Have anybody tried Syxx or Xpac? The only mod that appears, but not load. Freezes at loading screen.

tried it with other pofos, still the same. Tried with different pacs, but with xpac pofo and moveset, it works....

ergo, the pacs might be broken. Can somebody confirm?

Both fine for me mate. I know several people have downloaded the X-Pac attires and had them working so wouldn't imagine there's a problem with that one. If anyone else has a problem with Syxx though then do report it! Have you tried installing other modded pacs in the same slot or was it just defaults?

1 hour ago, esbatmusic said:

@4 Life Think you could fix Mark Henry so he doesn't have wrist tape. I don't remember him having that with his sexual chocolate gimmick.

There was definitely a few matches that he had them on as I used an episode of RAW on the Network as reference ;) That said, you're right that he didn't wear them most of the time, so I'll update it when I get time this week since most people are probably used to him without the wrist tape.

Nah, I can confirm that all of your mods work, I have used/tested every single one so far :D  Great work!  I'm really digging that Undertaker, I just couldn't get over that old looking face before :p 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

Both fine for me mate. I know several people have downloaded the X-Pac attires and had them working so wouldn't imagine there's a problem with that one. If anyone else has a problem with Syxx though then do report it! Have you tried installing other modded pacs in the same slot or was it just defaults?

There was definitely a few matches that he had them on as I used an episode of RAW on the Network as reference ;) That said, you're right that he didn't wear them most of the time, so I'll update it when I get time this week since most people are probably used to him without the wrist tape.

Can always be an added Alt. :p makes everyone happy.

I wonder if you could get an accurate Mr.Ass done, with wirst tape and good logo. a few colors, it'd be amazing.

Actually, I was thinking, for Mark Henry, is there a way to get his WWE '13 attire (Nation with logos and beret) That'd be a nice addition for an attire for his pack.

7 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

Actually, I was thinking, for Mark Henry, is there a way to get his WWE '13 attire (Nation with logos and beret) That'd be a nice addition for an attire for his pack.

Last gen stuff can't be ported so it'd have to be remade really. The hat object should be useable  though. His 2K16 Nation attire didn't have the beret did it? Can't remember what attire it was now lol.

How's the audio labelling project going anyways man, made any progress?

12 hours ago, iamtheVP said:

X-Pac works for me fine :) Installed him via Cheat Engine into slot 687 with Tidal's entrance, moveset and pofo files. Didn't try Syxx tho.

Tried with 471, 687, 498...all don't work. Like I said, they are shown in the selection list, but the loading bar isn't loading. Its the only problem so far with cheat engine and pacs. Everything else is working fine.

1 hour ago, Wölfpack said:

Tried with 471, 687, 498...all don't work. Like I said, they are shown in the selection list, but the loading bar isn't loading. Its the only problem so far with cheat engine and pacs. Everything else is working fine.

You've tried other mods in the same slot? Or just default PACs?

1 hour ago, Wölfpack said:

Of course, the other mods like Hogan, Harlem Heat, Managers and so on from 2k16 works great. 

Those aren't mods mate if they're ported straight from 2K16 and 15, it's once the textures and yobjs have been modder that the problem starts. Have you tried an actual mod in the same slot? Just tryna help get to the bottom of your problem here lol, safe to say my mods are working if others have said so and I've tested the downloads also :)

14 hours ago, 4 Life said:

Last gen stuff can't be ported so it'd have to be remade really. The hat object should be useable  though. His 2K16 Nation attire didn't have the beret did it? Can't remember what attire it was now lol.

How's the audio labelling project going anyways man, made any progress?

I think he didn't have it but he should have. Shame it cannot be ported 'easily'.

For the audio, it's taking a bit longer, and I'm checking here and on discord every now and then not to be out of the loop but my visa paper are taking a bit longer to do (stressful stuff) but as soon as it's done I'll concentrate one full day to finish it so we can all enjoy it.

36 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

Those aren't mods mate if they're ported straight from 2K16 and 15, it's once the textures and yobjs have been modder that the problem starts. Have you tried an actual mod in the same slot? Just tryna help get to the bottom of your problem here lol, safe to say my mods are working if others have said so and I've tested the downloads also :)

Does it help when I say, that King Kong Bundy e.g. works? He has been modded.

26 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

I think he didn't have it but he should have. Shame it cannot be ported 'easily'.

For the audio, it's taking a bit longer, and I'm checking here and on discord every now and then not to be out of the loop but my visa paper are taking a bit longer to do (stressful stuff) but as soon as it's done I'll concentrate one full day to finish it so we can all enjoy it.

Fair enough man, well either way good on you for it, nobody else seems to be taking it on ATM especially since we're all working together to make the first public releases of Data Editor and CCT work as well as possible.

11 minutes ago, Wölfpack said:

Does it help when I say, that King Kong Bundy e.g. works? He has been modded.

Right. Probably a stupid question, but did you make sure the inner hex was changed to correspond to the correct slot?

You mean that there were visual hex-changes? Yes then. If there were the right visual changes? I dont know. Looks like the other ones where it works.

Of course I used the correct hex value from the memory table. Same procedure like the other modz and pac installation. Im running out of ideas why it doesnt work. =/

6 minutes ago, Wölfpack said:

You mean that there were visual hex-changes? Yes then. If there were the right visual changes? I dont know. Looks like the other ones where it works.

Of course I used the correct hex value from the memory table. Same procedure like the other modz and pac installation. Im running out of ideas why it doesnt work. =/

So you mean you renamed the pac to, say, ch68702.pac, then opened the file with a hex editor and scrolled down a little, then changed the ID to 68702 in there as well? Just trying to get to the bottom of this as I'm a bit lost as to why it's not working for you :wacko:

@esbatmusicUpdated Mark Henry with wrist tape removed ;) Just replaced the other version rather than adding another attire, hardly seemed worth it when the only difference is wrist tape :lol 

20170315173156_1.jpg20170315173208_1.jpg20170315173249_1.jpg20170315173308_1.jpg

Edited by 4 Life

34 minutes ago, Wölfpack said:

Well, nope. That might be the answer. Let me try this idea. 

That'll likely be it then, changing the name of the file won't change the ID, so the pac is still set to a different slot and there's basically nothing for the game to read ;) You just scroll down to offset 800 and you should see a small chunk of text with the ID.