**4 LIFE'S MODS** Latest update: May 27th - RANDY ORTON R.A. ERA ATTIRE PACK RELEASED!

4 Life

10 minutes ago, Nikolas60 said:

how to import announcer names ?? 

Use Sound Editor, use the search function to find the ID or name you're looking for (a lot of the IDs haven't been found yet though so you might have to do some manual searching, which could take a very long time) and then inject your WEM file into it.

9 hours ago, THEpaynexkiller said:

What slot is X-Pac assigned too by default? I installed a moveset and entrance, pofo to 687 but no model is appearing in game.

He was 314 in 2K16 so I left it as that ;)

On 21/02/2017 at 0:12 PM, 4 Life said:

He was 314 in 2K16 so I left it as that ;)

Ah, there you go. Thank you. 

Edited by THEpaynexkiller

8 hours ago, Slambuca said:

i'm having real trouble downloading your mods mate, the downloads wont start and keeps saying its not allowed to access my desktop, no problem with any other mod.

No idea what's going on there mate, might have been a temporary server issue? Been using the same Mega account for my links since 2K16 and not had anyone else report the same problem.

Had to change your models number to 678 as that was the moveset that somebody else made for it. Any idea how to unlock the extra attires for a slot like that? 

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 8:17 PM, Nikolas60 said:

thanks il try

Or wait till I'm done with the no commentary mod as it'll have the wrestlers call name and whanot also written.

• Like 1

Wouldn't it be easier if you can offer the pofo und moveset for Xpac as well? Or how can I install Waltman just with the pac-files?I'm already happy that I got Hogan installed on my own, but here I'm helpless...^^

1 hour ago, Wölfpack said:

Wouldn't it be easier if you can offer the pofo und moveset for Xpac as well? Or how can I install Waltman just with the pac-files?I'm already happy that I got Hogan installed on my own, but here I'm helpless...^^

I've not done any kind of messing around with 2K17 pofo files yet as I've been busy with other stuff, and they have to be ported I believe, so it's something I'd have to look into soonish.

Shoutout to @hovathagod32 and @kim666 for making some serious progress in getting 2K16 ports working, I'm gonna be working on porting some shit over this afternoon so expect a release or two very soon. Unless I run into trouble, Triple H DX attire pack should be next :D

EDIT: Gonna take longer than planned, ran into some problems getting the hair moving on some attires. Common problem with 2K16 hair, apparently.

EDIT2: Fixed the problem. Just injected the hair file and its physics file from the 2K17 model into my ported version.

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

They're definitely there mate :lol

you are right, they are :)

I clicked only first "reveal hidden contest" now I see that I need to click 2nd "reveal.." to get links 

Edited by patryk1985

Just now, patryk1985 said:

you are right, they are :)

I clicked only first "reveal hidden contest" now Iisee that I need to click 2nd "reveal.." to get links 

Yeah, it went like that for some reason and unfortunately I can't seem to get rid of it.

HHH 6 DX ALT ATTIRE PACK

As promised :D These attires are for Triple H '01 and will fill slots 3-8. Attire list:

1-2) Default

3) RAW Dec 22 '97

4) RAW Jun 22 '98

5) Fully Loaded '98

6) Summerslam '98

7) Royal Rumble '99

8) RAW Mar 1 '99

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

Sweet Triple H. Now if we can get a Mr.Ass with logo in multiple form WITH the wristband like he should have , it will be SWEET.

yeah the wristbands lol howd 2k miss that lol. i may try doing this a bit later myself if 4Life doesnt have time.

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 1

On 26.2.2017 at 7:13 PM, 4 Life said:

I've not done any kind of messing around with 2K17 pofo files yet as I've been busy with other stuff, and they have to be ported I believe, so it's something I'd have to look into soonish.

Ah okay, but how get I Xpac installed without the pofo and moveset pac?