**4 LIFE'S MODS** Latest update: May 27th - RANDY ORTON R.A. ERA ATTIRE PACK RELEASED!

4 Life

1 minute ago, 4 Life said:

Make your video - output as a WMV seems to work best.

Use RAD Video Tools to "Bink it", setting the output scaling to 1920 width and 1080 height.

Rename the filetype from whateveritscalled.bik to wwe17_open.bk2 and put it in the WWE 2K17\movies\menu\wwe17_movie\opening

Does it have to be same length as original?

5 minutes ago, Egidijus said:

Ok,Thank you gonna try it now :)

These should be your settings:

2qdv3bd.jpg

Should add as well, it tends to silence the video when it converts it. So, also output your video as an audio file. Then, when your video is converted, find it with RAD and click the Mix in sound button, then choose your audio file to mix in.

On 12/02/2017 at 2:05 PM, dark knight said:

how do you get the modded superstars in with out the data  editor 

tekken did a tutorial on this here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a-ajqnerLA

42 minutes ago, Wizard3 said:

4Life love the intro video that sweet as hell!

Thanks man :D

Just in case anyone's wondering, made a lot of headway on the Booker T attire pack. Actually, biggest problem I'm having is that the nose-piece is glitching out, keeps sinking into his nose during the entrance. I think it's probably got a movement file, I'm gonna try injecting a bunch of different files into the pach I'm injecting into and see if I can fix it. If that doesn't work then I might just get rid of it and texture it on, obviously I'll also edit the normals to make it look 3D rather than painted on ;)

u say painted on like Velvet Sky's booty shorts...yummy oh yeah were talking about booker t lol got off subject there so with nash the other 2 file had to do with his tassels animation so i bet thats where ur at 4Life have to find which is animation file. did u try injecting all the files into booker t's 2k17 file?

also use your 2k16 to take out files one by one which is what i had to do 2 get ponytail nash to work, that may help you find the animation file idk maybe not but worth a try also doesnt some yobj slots not work in 2k17 so maybe its a slot there that not right idk just trying to give ideas my Lundun, Ingerland buddy, i never said it was good ideas lol ;)

Edited by Wizard3

2 hours ago, Wizard3 said:

u say painted on like Velvet Sky's booty shorts...yummy oh yeah were talking about booker t lol got off subject there so with nash the other 2 file had to do with his tassels animation so i bet thats where ur at 4Life have to find which is animation file. did u try injecting all the files into booker t's 2k17 file?

also use your 2k16 to take out files one by one which is what i had to do 2 get ponytail nash to work, that may help you find the animation file idk maybe not but worth a try also doesnt some yobj slots not work in 2k17 so maybe its a slot there that not right idk just trying to give ideas my Lundun, Ingerland buddy, i never said it was good ideas lol ;)

Yeah, sometimes it's a beautiful thing, other times not so much :lol

Thing is I've not been injecting into Booker's file, where things are different this year I've had to inject into another wrestler's files as Booker didn't have the extra object slot. I've tried injecting all sorts but not working. It's worked fine all the while I've just kept it simple and not added extra object files.

Edited by 4 Life

53 minutes ago, THEpaynexkiller said:

Is there to a tutorial to adding new guys yet? I've got X-Pacs Moveset, Profile, Model, Entrance. Is it the same as last year with the Save Editor and such? 

Only methods I'm aware of atm are either through Cheat Engine or X-Packer. Once Data Editor is finished and released then both those methods will become obsolete.

10 hours ago, Andy said:

Can you do a 1-2-3 kid attire?

@Dennis-Bieserdid some last year, whether or not he's able or even wants to port them for 2K17 is something only he can answer, but I wouldn't bother making them myself when his are so good ;)

30 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

Only methods I'm aware of atm are either through Cheat Engine or X-Packer. Once Data Editor is finished and released then both those methods will become obsolete.

So, if I was to want to install X-Pac using the cheat engine, is it the same method (roughly) as last year? 

8 hours ago, THEpaynexkiller said:

He claims 'it's essentially the same as last year'. So, time will tell, aha.

If not mistaken, from what I've seen/read, it's like last year where you can use X-Packer 2017 or Cheat Engine to install new superstars into empty slots. Hopefully Visitor will be able to re-create his Custom Character Tool for this year where it made the process even more easy and fast.

9 hours ago, THEpaynexkiller said:

He claims 'it's essentially the same as last year'. So, time will tell, aha.

Same method then I'd imagine ;) but yeah, once Data Editor and CCT and released then should be much easier anyhow.