19 minutes ago, The AMBROS said:

While he has been making good progress, we had a huge problem with his arm wear so he will be a bit delayed

So who's next after gallows? Seth with freakin rollins shirt? Orton with updated jacket?

32 minutes ago, The AMBROS said:

Brock Lesnar (2012)

• Completely updated attire
  • New Hair Attire & Detail
  • Removed Logos from Armwear
  • Completely updated Normals and AO's

DOWNLOAD HERE

Preview5693c.png

Gallows and Anderson have been put on the side for another few days

Nice Brock Guys  But You Forget To Add His KneepedsBrock-Lesnar-Extreme-Rules-2012-.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mj King said:

Nice Brock Guys  But You Forget To Add His KneepedsBrock-Lesnar-Extreme-Rules-2012-.jpg

As we said , we are still getting the hang of adding objects so right now we can only do mods that don't include adding extra objects

4 minutes ago, The AMBROS said:

As we said , we are still getting the hang of adding objects so right now we can only do mods that don't include adding extra objects

Ok But You Can Ask For That To Tekken To Help You In Those MODS Also Julian And alclegacy Can Help You Too Guys

3 hours ago, Mj King said:

Ok But You Can Ask For That To Tekken To Help You In Those MODS Also Julian And alclegacy Can Help You Too Guys

Dude does it actually matter that much? I mean ofcourse you want it to be accurate but this year adding new parts is a totally different process than last year.

N00b question, but how do I download from ZippyShare? It shows one of those DOWNLOAD NOW buttons, but when I click on it, it wants me to sign up for ZippyMovies.

I usually ignore the obvious DOWNLOAD NOW images because it's spam for something else, but I can't locate any other download link. Do I need to create an account?

Thanks. I'm using Chrome if it matters.

EDIT: I had to disable AdBlock. Got it! Brock looks amazing.

Edited by shanafan

Hey guys, your mods are amazing but if you could make the attires as alternate attires instead of replacing them with the main attire that would be great.
thanks.

Edited by AjStylesx

On 2/25/2017 at 7:58 PM, ahmedmedo07 said:

thank you very much 

great lesnar can i use it as second attire ?

and what about retro lesnar without chest tatto :D 

I will get back to you on that soon

23 hours ago, Mj King said:

Guys Pozzum Released Pac File With More Yobjs So That Will Help You To Add More Like Kneepeds To Brock Lesnar

We will try it out 

23 hours ago, WhySoSerious said:

Lesnar mod is awesome !

Can you make a Arena Mod for New Era ?

OK , we will try later on

23 hours ago, shanafan said:

N00b question, but how do I download from ZippyShare? It shows one of those DOWNLOAD NOW buttons, but when I click on it, it wants me to sign up for ZippyMovies.

I usually ignore the obvious DOWNLOAD NOW images because it's spam for something else, but I can't locate any other download link. Do I need to create an account?

Thanks. I'm using Chrome if it matters.

EDIT: I had to disable AdBlock. Got it! Brock looks amazing.

Glad you got it !

22 hours ago, AjStylesx said:

Hey guys, your mods are amazing but if you could make the attires as alternate attires instead of replacing them with the main attire that would be great.
thanks.

Use the alternative attire unlock by Cave Waverider

17 hours ago, Slambuca said:

how can i set the Brock attire as a second attire? i have the Attire unlocker but the hex codes are different this year?

Let me see and get back

7 hours ago, Mr_HeelTurn said:

I Had Downloaded Lesnar But Inside I Can't Edit It To Make It Attire 2!!!

Will see how to get it working

6 hours ago, B2Y said:

Great job  with the mods :)  can you make the 2002 Brock Lesner  too :) 

@LeonRick already made one . Two mods of the same attire would be a waste because we could just do stuff others havent done instead of stuff others have done

Edited by RollingRocky300
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, RollingRocky300 said:

You can use it as a second attire by renaming 

We will try it out 

OK , we will try

Glad you got it !

Use the alternative attire unlock by Cave Waverider

Let me see and get back

Will see how to get it working

@LeonRick already made one . Two mods of the same attire would be a waste because we could just do stuff others havent done instead of stuff others have done

Next Release?

Guys i really enjoy all your mod for WWE 2K16, i love if you make so much attire like last year, can you make ziggler after the club? Sdlive attire when he have feud against the miz in 2016, no mercy 2016, summerslam 2016, really love your ziggler mod last year, hope you guys make him soon