Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

13 hours ago, tekken57 said:

I couldn't resist doing one more sculpt before going away on Easter holidays:

matt.jpg

20170412203301_1.jpg

20170412203624_1.jpg

I think the current sculpt works for a retro Matt but will have add some weight to the face and body for a current Matt. What do you guys think?

Even the retro one looks obsolete mann, if you make current jeff maybe make current matt too, hopefully we will get hardys retro attire too after their wm 33 attire done

5 hours ago, Wizard3 said:

kicking out some awesome mods this year tekken wow jeff and matt look great. Good job brother, are u getting any faster at the face animations since you've done a lot of them now?

Not really, I'm using mudbox to create the animations and it takes me about 2 hours to create about 30-40 animations. The only way around this is to reduce the number of animations e.g only create a mouth open, smiling, frowning and blinking animation. 

It works for some wrestlers who are quite 'serious' in real life. 

I want that Jeff now lol.

On Monday, April 10, 2017 at 8:10 PM, tekken57 said:

I plan to, just have very little free time at the moment. I did some animation tests on Sabu when I developing the functionality in X-Rey and I think the animations on Sabu are going to turn out the best of the mods I've done so far.

I redid the face texures again to match his current WWE look. I'm pretty much done with the model and textures now, have to find some time to create the animations. I also need to re position the  bones in the face as I extracted the head from one model into another.

Here's an update:

20170410082032_1.jpg

20170410082035_1.jpg

Is this Wrestlemania 33 attire?

• Like 1

I have a problem with your Hollywood Hogan: if i select him first of all, i can do it, otherwise he is not selectable and i know why.

I installed Laddanador's Hulk Hogan P.O.W and i thought in a conflict or a bug.

Can someone help me, please? ;)

On 2017/04/23 at 5:18 PM, Zev Ronso said:

I have a problem with your Hollywood Hogan: if i select him first of all, i can do it, otherwise he is not selectable and i know why.

I installed Laddanador's Hulk Hogan P.O.W and i thought in a conflict or a bug.

Can someone help me, please? ;)

It's possible that both Hogan's have the same id.

23 hours ago, angelwar19 said:

So how hardys goin? When you gonna release them? Looks great

Update is below.

8 minutes ago, B2Y said:

Hi ,

can you please make both Jindal Mahal and Muhammad Hassan

I don't take requests, don't have much free time at the moment to work on any new mods until I finish the mods I've started already.

Here's an update on Jeff Hardy, almost finished with the facial animations. A release is coming soon:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Update is below.

I don't take requests, don't have much free time at the moment to work on any new mods until I finish the mods I've started already.

Here's an update on Jeff Hardy, almost finished with the facial animations. A release is coming soon:

Did you gonna update it too? His arm sleeve on finger part and his tattoo

8 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Not sure what you mean? What tattoo?

His arm tattoo, and neck tattoo, he have dragon tattoo on hand till his finger

And i remember he have his arm sleeve around his thumb and index finger

20 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Update is below.

I don't know, but they works both right now.:wacko:

19 hours ago, matt2282p said:

Thanks alot for your hard work.   The mods look awesome.  Im thinking of xrey soon but going to take a week or so learning first.  

I've posted quite a few tutorials over the years on this site, my youtube channel as well as my site. Shout if you need help.

13 hours ago, angelwar19 said:

His arm tattoo, and neck tattoo, he have dragon tattoo on hand till his finger

And i remember he have his arm sleeve around his thumb and index finger

The tattoos are not visible on the WM33 attire as they are under the rash vest, but they are there.

11 hours ago, Wizard3 said:

Wow great job on jeff hardy tekken!! And the facial animations are amazing, You gonna do any retro jeff hardy attires?

I don't have time to do alt attires as I need to finish the facial animations on my remaining mods. I was reluctant to release the retro Jeff I previewed because of clipping issues with the vest, but released it anyways. You guys are welcome to create alt attires on either model if you want:

20170425165158_1.jpg

Jeff Hardy released in the first post. Two attires.

These animated mods take a long time to create, take the time to say thank you if you are using my mods.

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 11