Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

2 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

Look out for slot  460 (Default Pach 460) and input the values (pofo start hex is:142CEDF60 and moveset start hex is: 142B42166) for that  slot  with cheat engine.

Donwload WWE 2K17 Memory Sheet, and use that  sheet  for reference, you can use any empty slot as you wish.

nope, it works like a charm but be sure to make a backup of those files anyway.

does hollywood hogan's entrance work just as good as POW ?

1 minute ago, hovathagod32 said:

does hollywood hogan's entrance work just as good as POW ?

No, it crashes at the end in some arenas! At least the easy one with shirt ripping animation..

Edited by TheVisitorX

Here's my Hulk Hogan (2002) Red and Yellow porting for WWE 2K17

Preview:

https://youtu.be/ddw0lABVE3A

**IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLY!!**

- **I'm not responsible for any damage to your files or save corruption so make a backup of the ENTIRE Steam WWE 2K17 game folder and (most important) your save data!**
- **Backup your "mot_Patch30.pac" file contained in  "pac/ingame/motion" path of your game**

- My Hogan Port uses slot 500 (for entrance compatibility issues) and  "American Patriot" spot for  "Real American"   theme song

- English is not my mother language so forgive me for any grammar errors

- I spent many night hours  to create this port and to study every tool and Hex editing .

- This is my first port, I am still learning so don't get mad at me if something doesn't work or there's something missing; I'll try to support this port as best as I can.

- My port ha some minor flaws:

1) Hogan's hometown announcement is still from Miami Florida and not from "Venice Beach CA", I'll try to fix it soon

2) A few moves are "inverted" , they're executed with the opposite hand instead of the default  one, even moves you normally can't invert in the game editor (ex: reverse neckbreaker).

I don't consider it a flaw because they look somehow "new" because the animation starts from a different side.

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- DOWNLOAD LINK (COMPLETE RE-PACK)  March 03 - 2017:

https://mega.nz/#!P1ACQCYS!eHBoPnIEduo1MsTH6yNRbYw8zXBPvqzMtPdS_Xd8LYA

It's a  RE-pack that includes all the required files : pofo, moveset, hacked moves and taunts, theme in wem format, models and entrance  "fixed", proper files from WWE 2K15, winning animations, etc.  and a VERY SIMPLE and complete  tutorial (how to use Sound Editor 2k17 and Cheat Engine amongst the others) , so it's a complete package 100% working.

UPDATED WITH SOME EVT FIXES - march 03 2017

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- DOWNLOAD LINK (SMALL PACK):

http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/YaOJcxdx/file.html

smaller pack with: pofo/movest, char pac, moves/taunts fixed, entrance and tutorial only

**I can't gurantee you that this smaller pack works if you miss some of the required files (Proper WWE 2K15 files and entrance fixes)**

**IMPORTANT NOTE::

To those who have previously installed Hogan red and Yellow COMPLETE pack, unfortunately some pac files messed up with Goldberg, Kerry Von erick, Alberto Del Rio, Emma  & Dash Wilder  entrance . 

I suppose it's a conflict between the old files from WWE 2K15 files and the new ones from WWE 2k17.

Sorry about that. :(

There are two  solutions:

1) Delete the follwing pac files from your "evt" folder of the game you copied from my "evt" folder:

254 .pac   
322 .pac   
365 .pac   
410 .pac  
417 .pac   
418 .pac   
419 .pac   
424 .pac   
426 .pac   
438 .pac   
439 .pac   
461 .pac   

Without those files, Goldberg and Kerry Von Eric entrance has no more glitches.

- Go to Alberto Del Rio, Emma  and  Dash Wilder entrances and set their respective Advanced Entraces as default (not easy ones).

That fixes their entrances.

or  this one:

2) delete all the files contained on  "evt" folder of my pack  (ONLY the ones included on my pack not ALL the pac files)  from your "evt" folder of your game, then copy  all the files included in this new  "evt"  repack here into  the "evt" folder of your game:

- EVT FILES REPACK DOWNLOAD:

https://mega.nz/#!yxZVUD6Q!KISut7-tdzdjMyqQimwBkddbO6ruojzJdGsPYZGMVNQ

With those files, Goldberg and Kerry Von Eric entrance has no more glitches.

- Go to Alberto Del Rio, Emma  and  Dash Wilder entrances and set their respective Advanced Entraces as default (not easy ones).

That fixes their entrances.

Thanks for your patience and I apologize for the inconvenience ;)

- Complete (Re) pack link  has been updated with the new fixes -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All you need to download is:

- Cheat engine (google)

- Sound Editor 2k17 by TheVisitorX (search for his thread in this same forum)

**Please report to me any error, glitch or fix needed. Thank you very much for your cooperation**

Have fun! ;)

-Thunder72-

** CREDITS **
- "Sound Editor 2k17" tool has been made by TheVisitorX
- "WWE 2K16 Data Editor" tool has been made by Cave Waverider
- Hogan's red and yellow (2002) models are fixed and ported to WWE 2K16 by LouEvil76
- Hollywood hogan's moveset, pofo and "mot_Patch30.pac" have been made by Tekken57
- Futureproof string and WWE 2K17 memory sheet(s) are made by Pozzum

Last but not least,  I want to personally thank all the community:  the users, the modders and  the moderators for their unbelievable support and patience.

A special thank goes to Tekken57 for his Hollwood Hogan port, hacked moves and taunts (you're our hero, brother ! ;) ) .

P.S.
If I forgot to mention someone, please write me down and I'll give you proper credits (I don't like stealing other people's work  )

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 11

17 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

Preview:

- **I'm not responsible for any damage to your files or save corruption so make a backup of the ENTIRE Steam WWE 2K17 game folder and (most important) your save data!**
- **Backup your "mot_Patch30.pac" file contained in  "pac/ingame/motion" path of your game**

- This is my first port, I am still learning so don't get mad at me if something doesn't work or there's something missing; I'll try to support this port as best as I can.

1) Hogan's hometown announcement is still from Miami Florida and not from "Venice Beach CA", I'll try to fix it soon

2) A few moves are "inverted" , they're executed with the opposite hand instead of the default  hand, even moves you normally can't invert in the game editor (ex: reverse neckbreaker).

I don't consider it a flaw because they look somehow "new" because the animation starts from a different side.

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- DOWNLOAD LINK:

https://mega.nz/#!j4wilSyJ

Decrypt key: !I5c1EVfejxhCkCWKEnfCDYyajpnZgJFjGRH7yXosHp8

It's a  pack that includes all the required files : pofo, moveset, hacked moves and taunts, theme in wem format, models and entrance  "fixed", proper files from WWE 2K15, winning animations, etc.  and a VERY SIMPLE and complete  tutorial (how to use Sound Editor 2k17 and Cheat Engine amongst the others) , so it's a complete package.

- Cheat engine (google)

**Please report to me any error, glitch or fix needed. Thank you very much for your cooperation**

Have fun! ;)

-Thunder72-

** CREDITS **
- Hogan's red and yellow (2002) models are fixed and ported to WWE 2K16 by LouEvil76
- Hollywood hogan's moveset, pofo and "mot_Patch30.pac" have been made by Tekken57

Last but not least,  I want to personally thank all the community:  the users, the modders and  the moderators for their unbelievable support and patience.

A special thank goes to Tekken57 for his Hollwood Hogan porting work, hacked moves and taunts (you're our hero, brother ! ;) ) .

P.S.
If I forgot to mention someone, please write me down and I'll give you proper credits (I don't like stealing other people's work  )

a REALLY big thx for your work!!!, when i have the time will try to install it (i have a free account and limit bandwidth with mega) 

ps: it will possible to install it with x-packer ?

response to myself: yes it is xD

Edited by hhhgames

6 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

Preview:

- My Hogan Port uses slot 500 (for entrance compatibility issues) and  "American Patriot" spot for  "Real American"   theme song

- I spent many night hours  to create this port and to study every tool and Hex editing .

2) A few moves are "inverted" , they're executed with the opposite hand instead of the default  one, even moves you normally can't invert in the game editor (ex: reverse neckbreaker).

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- DOWNLOAD LINK:

It's a  pack that includes all the required files : pofo, moveset, hacked moves and taunts, theme in wem format, models and entrance  "fixed", proper files from WWE 2K15, winning animations, etc.  and a VERY SIMPLE and complete  tutorial (how to use Sound Editor 2k17 and Cheat Engine amongst the others) , so it's a complete package.

- Cheat engine (google)

Have fun! ;)

-Thunder72-

** CREDITS **

A special thank goes to Tekken57 for his Hollwood Hogan port, hacked moves and taunts (you're our hero, brother ! ;) ) .

P.S.

Hey Thunder72. Maybe you can help me with a problem here.  I went through the steps one by one and it was working all the way up until the " Run your WWE 2k17 game." Right after step close sound Editor. Where you get ready to use the cheat engine.

The splash screen starts up, then the game goes to a black blank screen and then crashes.

Any idea what might be causing it? 

EDIT:  After playing around with files, trying to find the problem.  First thing I did was , one by one remove files to stop the crash. After removing everything, it was still splash screen, then nothing.

I did try this, I replaced the chunk_cache.bin with one with 0 size. Now the funny thing is, I did that first before removing any files. It still crashed.

I then removed the evt files with your mod and it loaded up to main menu, then I turned off the game and placed the evt files back into their folder. Started game up again and it's now going to main menu. So weird! I don't know what I did to fix it, but so far the game is starting up to main menu. So I'm going to go back to the step I first had problems and try to continue to finish the install.  Wish me luck. I'll update as I work on this.

EDIT 2 :  Okay, finished the install, did a 1v1, Hulk came out just right. Didn't play the match really. I just need to go change his music now, as I have 'American patriot' set to something different for Bobby Roode. hehe

I just need to go and change a few things around for that, no big deal. Other than my first problem which I guess I fixed by using a 0 size chunk_cache.bin. The mod is working nice!

Thanks for uploading this Hulk. He is my fav! 

Last Edit: So far playing around and loving Hulk!  One thing I've notice(and this isn't a deal breaker or anything. I love I have Hulk in my game!), you can't seem to edit his attire. When you go pick superstar it crashes. I've had it happen twice, so I assume you can't do that. So hey, be lucky I even have him in the game, right? hahaha

Thanks again for upload.  Time to run off and put him on Raw in my universe.  Cheers

Edited by Dj_Realm
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

Preview:

Thanks.

- DOWNLOAD LINK:

- Cheat engine (google)

Have fun! ;)

-Thunder72-

** CREDITS **

P.S.

You are awesome. Just took a look at the Readme, the instructions are so clear, detailed, and precise. For example, I was hoping the instructions detailed which entrance theme was the default in the moveset so we'd know which one to inject the theme into, and it's right there. Awesome.

Big thanks to Thunder for taking the time to do this, and thanks to Tekken for encouraging him to package all the files for us!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dj_Realm said:

EDIT 2 :  Okay, finished the install, did a 1v1, Hulk came out just right. Didn't play the match really. I just need to go change his music now, as I have 'American patriot' set to something different for Bobby Roode. hehe

I just need to go and change a few things around for that, no big deal. Other than my first problem which I guess I fixed by using a 0 size chunk_cache.bin. The mod is working nice!

Thanks for uploading this Hulk. He is my fav! 

Last Edit: So far playing around and loving Hulk!  One thing I've notice(and this isn't a deal breaker or anything. I love I have Hulk in my game!), you can't seem to edit his attire. When you go pick superstar it crashes. I've had it happen twice, so I assume you can't do that. So hey, be lucky I even have him in the game, right? hahaha

Thanks again for upload.  Time to run off and put him on Raw in my universe.  Cheers

I am glad you like it and everything is working  fine, thanks for confirmation !

1) yep,  you need an empty chunk file before loading ANY modded char

2) you can't edit a  modded char,  that's why the game crashes loading the editor for Hogan.

Have fun and don't forget to use Sound Editor 2k17 by TheVisitorX (very good tool by the way) to replace "american patriot" theme  with the "Real American" one , it's already included in the pack .

5 hours ago, Clarityman said:

You are awesome. Just took a look at the Readme, the instructions are so clear, detailed, and precise. For example, I was hoping the instructions detailed which entrance theme was the default in the moveset so we'd know which one to inject the theme into, and it's right there. Awesome.

Big thanks to Thunder for taking the time to do this, and thanks to Tekken for encouraging him to package all the files for us!

Thanks, it took me some time to write down a very complete and easy tutorial, I am glad you like it.

I thought It was a good idea to  write down the exact hex value for slot 500 pofo and moveset , so you don't have to manually search for it in the "WWE 2k17 Memory Sheet" and make some mistake copying the wrong value from the wrong line.

Same goes for the exact spot taken  for Real American entrance theme

Maybe it's too much a "step by step" tutorial but I like to think that anyone can install this mod easily, many users are experts already and they know every step and  what to do  but some don't,  so I wrote it that way.

Cheers and thanks for your feedback.

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 4

I do have one question about modded char like these as I'm not familiar with editing these wwe 2k games. (my first one I've bought and modded.)  If we end up getting a patch down the run, will it break these mods and we'll have to reinstall them? Reason I ask is due to how you inject them into the memory. Never modded a game like this before so I have no clue.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Dj_Realm said:

I do have one question about modded char like these as I'm not familiar with editing these wwe 2k games. (my first one I've bought and modded.)  If we end up getting a patch down the run, will it break these mods and we'll have to reinstall them? Reason I ask is due to how you inject them into the memory. Never modded a game like this before so I have no clue.

Thanks.

Getting a new patch may end up messing  the ch list numbers so yes but it depends on the type of patch.

Be sure to always backup your game folder and save data (most important)  before trying to inject a mod .

A fix is possible , as it was last year with WWE 2K16 so don't worry too much but always make some backups.

Just my advice to you. ;)

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

Preview:

Thanks.

- DOWNLOAD LINK (COMPLETE PACK):

It's a  pack that includes all the required files : pofo, moveset, hacked moves and taunts, theme in wem format, models and entrance  "fixed", proper files from WWE 2K15, winning animations, etc.  and a VERY SIMPLE and complete  tutorial (how to use Sound Editor 2k17 and Cheat Engine amongst the others) , so it's a complete package 100% working.

- DOWNLOAD LINK (SMALL PACK):

http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/YaOJcxdx/file.html

smaller pack with: pofo/movest, char pac, moves/taunts fixed, entrance and tutorial only

**I can't gurantee you that this smaller pack works if you miss some of the required files (Proper WWE 2K15 files and entrance fixes)**

- Cheat engine (google)

Have fun! ;)

-Thunder72-

** CREDITS **

P.S.

Great job on the Hogan port.  Everything worked on the first shot shirt rips and all.  Thanks for taking the time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

I am glad you like it and everything is working  fine, thanks for confirmation !

2) you can't edit a  modded char,  that's why the game crashes loading the editor for Hogan.

Have fun and don't forget to use Sound Editor 2k17 by TheVisitorX (very good tool by the way) to replace "american patriot" theme  with the "Real American" one , it's already included in the pack .

Thanks, it took me some time to write down a very complete and easy tutorial, I am glad you like it.

I thought It was a good idea to  write down the exact hex value for slot 500 pofo and moveset , so you don't have to manually search for it in the "WWE 2k17 Memory Sheet" and make some mistake copying the wrong value from the wrong line.

Maybe it's too much a "step by step" tutorial but I like to think that anyone can install this mod easily, many users are experts already and they know every step and  what to do  but some don't,  so I wrote it that way.

just to tell you that everything worked great at once ! (installed the pofo and moveset with x-packer)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

Awesome mate, when you release your P.O.W Hogan can you edit his Pofo to say 'Hulk Hogan '80s'?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

Awesome mate, when you release your P.O.W Hogan can you edit his Pofo to say 'Hulk Hogan '80s'?

Thank you!

G3N0m3 has already created  a very good port of P.O.W. Hogan for WWE 2K17 and he's refining the moveset so I'll leave the port to him.

"Hogan 80's" name isn't possible atm since it's Pozzum that created WWE 2K17 memory sheet, maybe you can request it to him in his thread.

1 hour ago, hhhgames said:

just to tell you that everything worked great at once ! (installed the pofo and moveset with x-packer)

Thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate it.

3 hours ago, Freon said:

Great job on the Hogan port.  Everything worked on the first shot shirt rips and all.  Thanks for taking the time.

You' re welcome ;) . enjoy.

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

@Thunder72 hey man thanks for your efforts but sorry to bother you i'm having a trouble with karl anderson signature moves , taunting  and the club tagteam moves it makes him freeze so i don't know what is the problem ?

Edited by ahmedmedo07

1 hour ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

@Thunder72 hey man thanks for your efforts but sorry to bother you i'm having a trouble with karl anderson signature moves , taunting  and the club tagteam moves it makes him freeze so i don't know what is the problem ?

Did you make sure to replace the mot_Patch30.pac?

**Backup your "mot_Patch30.pac" file contained in  "pac/ingame/motion" path of your game** and replace it with the one included.

I believe that is what's causing your problem.

From page 9 -

Ok so try this,

1. Delete the mot_dlc30.pac file I created

2. Backup your mot_Patch30.pac file

3. Replace your mot_Patch30.pac with this one:

Let me know if this works for you, the Magic Killer looks fine to me now

Edited by Freon
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Freon said:

Did you make sure to replace the mot_Patch30.pac?

**Backup your "mot_Patch30.pac" file contained in  "pac/ingame/motion" path of your game** and replace it with the one included.

I believe that is what's causing your problem.

From page 9 -

Ok so try this,

1. Delete the mot_dlc30.pac file I created

2. Backup your mot_Patch30.pac file

3. Replace your mot_Patch30.pac with this one:

Let me know if this works for you, the Magic Killer looks fine to me now

sorry my bad i try it again it works 

thanks man :)

1 hour ago, G3N0M3 said:

I have uploaded POW Hulk Hogan

The link can be found in the video description

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKObRX2iwho

Dude thank you so much. I just downloaded this before going to work. I will verify if everything worked when I get off. Again this is the Hogan I know. This is the Hogan that matters most. Thank goodness I'm able to now add him to the 2k17 library. Respect the modders Thank you

• Like 1

On 2/26/2017 at 1:46 PM, tekken57 said:

Go for it bro. If anyone wants to use any of my mods, no need to ask permission, just remember to credit me.

Also remember to use the latest moves file I posted.

Just wondering with this statement means I could include your mods in a easier mod installing tool I'm including in WWE 2K17+ ? Last time I tried to build something like that you weren't so keen on the idea.

This is great work guys.

I do want to point out that the mods seem to replace Alexa Bliss' victory motion with Hogan's. So when you when a match with Alexa, she starts hulking up, lol.

Not sure if it's the mot_30 file, or if it was current Hogan or POW Hogan that installed (not sure to what extent the files are the same) but something's causing it.

In the end it's not the worst thing, because I'd rather have Hogan's mannerisms than Alexa's (and I LIKE Alexa Bliss) but I thought I'd point it out in case a fix is possible.

1 hour ago, pozzum said:

Just wondering with this statement means I could include your mods in a easier mod installing tool I'm including in WWE 2K17+ ? Last time I tried to build something like that you weren't so keen on the idea.

To be clear, I have no issue with people using the work I create i.e. movesets, entrances, etc. I also don't have an issue with people creating alt attires for my mods. 

What I don't condone is redistributing my wrestler mods in any form, as I've stated, I've been down this road before and my mods end up being distributed without credits on multiple forums or people start using my work to create their mods without crediting me. It is for this reason that I prefer to distribute my own mods.

I also prefer it if people have to make some kind of effort to install the mods, in this way they gain some technical know how on how to mod the game and eventually have the courage to start doing mods of their own, this growing the community. It has been my experience that when links to mods are provided without any effort to install the mods, the forum becomes a place where only a few people create mods and others leech of their work without contributing anything. Eventually when a few of the modders leave the site, the modding scene dies.

However that's just my opinion, don't let me deter you from creating your tools. I know I sounded jaded but I have been modding games for many years on different forums.

1 minute ago, Clarityman said:

This is great work guys.

I do want to point out that the mods seem to replace Alexa Bliss' victory motion with Hogan's. So when you when a match with Alexa, she starts hulking up, lol.

Not sure if it's the mot_30 file, or if it was current Hogan or POW Hogan that installed (not sure to what extent the files are the same) but something's causing it.

In the end it's not the worst thing, because I'd rather have Hogan's mannerisms than Alexa's (and I LIKE Alexa Bliss) but I thought I'd point it out in case a fix is possible.

Hmm she probably has the same winning animation id as Hogan. The winning animation id would need to be changed on the pac and the moveset.

@Thunder72 , great work and congratulations on your first mod. I have linked your work in the first post of this thread.

• Like 2