Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

1 hour ago, Thunder72 said:

Maybe I'm mistaken but there's no "mot_dlc30" in the default "ingame/motion" folder, just remove it and the game will run with no conflict with future stars pack, obiouvsly you'll lose Hogan hacked moves (leg drop of doom and taunts) .

Note made. No problem. Thanks

Edited by amazing-maze

8 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

Please test if the Future Stars moves are glitched/broken after injecting Hogan and copying the "mot_dlc30" pac file into pac/ingame/motion.

To me and G3N0M3 that pac ( "mot_dlc30") interferes with future stars DLC moves ( "The club" tag corner moves and tag finisher are broken) , even the new pac  provided by Tekken has this issue on my game.

Thanks in advance.

I just did test it out, because your post made me a little concerned as I enjoy using Gallows and Anderson.

I have Hogan installed, and I went and played a tag team match with The Club. Executed several tag team moves out of the corner and won with The Magic Killer.

Everything worked fine.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tekken57 said:

It's possible that these moves have the same id as hogans taunts. 

Any Idea what the id of these moves are?

I know the slingshot crossbody 4 was one of those moves mot_dlc30 added to 2K16.

Hence why mot_dlc30 pac breaks slingshot crossbody 4 in 2k17

This issue would likely be resolved by just adding Hogans taunts to a 2k17 pac.

Edited by G3N0M3

I have followed Pozzum's guide and installed Hogan's pofo and moveset just as instructed.  Hogan's character model looks great, entrance is good, and moveset is overall ok but no matter what I try, his leg drop does not work.  It's just the default running leg drop, not Hogan's.  The taunts 'sort of' work.  All of his taunts are assigned to the left directional button.

I've tried the mot_dlc30.pac from Tekken's original upload as well as the latest one that was trimmed down and uploaded.  Everything is in the correct folders.  I updated Cheat Engine from 6.4 to 6.6 just to make sure it wasn't the tool causing the issue and...nope...still doesn't work.  I'm perplexed how others are getting the moveset to work properly.  I've gone over this at least two dozen times with no luck.  Ugh....lol

3 hours ago, Clarityman said:

I just did test it out, because your post made me a little concerned as I enjoy using Gallows and Anderson.

I have Hogan installed, and I went and played a tag team match with The Club. Executed several tag team moves out of the corner and won with The Magic Killer.

Everything worked fine.

Thanks for your confirmation, there are 3 people who got some moves "glitched" (DLC ones) and 1 with the correct moves even for Future Stars Pack.

This a mistery...:o

On 6/2/2017 at 4:57 AM, tekken57 said:

KURT ANGLE

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN

Download:

Reveal hidden contents

- Make sure you copy the files to the relevant locations in your game, I have included the directory structure in the rar archive

- Install the pofo and moveset into slot 460 using a method of your choosing (X-Packer, cheat engine, etc)

- You need to have @pozzum 's future strings pac installed for the name to show up correctly

Enjoy:

https://mega.nz/#!EwkU0BqA!qK0sRDjwa480tmDqMt3aSaQLCMHPicoa4ZJT4VLh6ZA

Password: tekken57

The only thing I couldn't get working was the shirt rip at the end of the entrance as it kept crashing the game even with the props installed.

@tekken57 hello my friend check yout PM, for my donation thank you!!!!

14 hours ago, Def Dave said:

I have followed Pozzum's guide and installed Hogan's pofo and moveset just as instructed.  Hogan's character model looks great, entrance is good, and moveset is overall ok but no matter what I try, his leg drop does not work.  It's just the default running leg drop, not Hogan's.  The taunts 'sort of' work.  All of his taunts are assigned to the left directional button.

I've tried the mot_dlc30.pac from Tekken's original upload as well as the latest one that was trimmed down and uploaded.  Everything is in the correct folders.  I updated Cheat Engine from 6.4 to 6.6 just to make sure it wasn't the tool causing the issue and...nope...still doesn't work.  I'm perplexed how others are getting the moveset to work properly.  I've gone over this at least two dozen times with no luck.  Ugh....lol

The tauts are correct, all the opponent taunts are under the let arow, then there are crowd taunts, etc assigned to the other arrows. Th leg drop doesn't preview on the creation suite but works in game.

43 minutes ago, G3N0M3 said:

POW Hogan does

I looked into the issue you mentioned, I can see that the Magic Killer move does not work. The slingshot crossbody 1 and slingshot crossbody 3 moves work without issue for me. Under which category of moves does this not work for you i.e running opp outside, etc.

Can't understand why the magic killer move doesn't work, it has a different ID.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

The tauts are correct, all the opponent taunts are under the let arow, then there are crowd taunts, etc assigned to the other arrows. Th leg drop doesn't preview on the creation suite but works in game.

I looked into the issue you mentioned, I can see that the Magic Killer move does not work. The slingshot crossbody 1 and slingshot crossbody 3 moves work without issue for me. Under which category of moves does this not work for you i.e running opp outside, etc.

even some of the Gallows/Anderson tag corner moves are glitched (the new/DLC ones).

I can check them out if you need.

Edited by Thunder72

Hogan doesn't work for me and it worked past 2 years.   No idea what's wrong, I used the new string and the new memory table. And using a an empty chunkcache.bin  Just did exactly the same thing as previous 2 years. But nothing is happening.

Edited by BillyTheKid
more info

46 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Not home right now so can't check but slingshot crossbody 4 can be found under springboard < ringside < standing.

Edited by G3N0M3

5 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

The id's of the moves would help.

The tag corner glitched moves are:

- Assisted Big boot

- Boot of Doom

- Head kick/avalanche combo

- Hype ryder

- magic Killer

I passed through them all, the others are working fine.

For the ids of the mentioned moves...I don't know how to locate them, if you give me some hint I'll be glad to help.

14 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

The tag corner glitched moves are:

- Assisted Big boot

- Boot of Doom

- Hype ryder

- magic Killer

I passed through them all, the others are working fine.

For the ids of the mentioned moves...I don't know how to locate them, if you give me some hint I'll be glad to help.

Do all these moves say "downloaded" next to them?

Here are the other (from Future Stars  DLC i presume) glitched moves , I checked all of them (under "new" category):

- bell clap 2

- clothesline 23

- corckscrew sh. block

- corner running dr. kick 2

- corner trapped knee stomp

- corner trapped punches 7

- Death Valley Driver 3

- discus elbow smash

- discus punch 1

-diving neck breaker

- elbow drop barrage

- elbow sm./bulldog combo

- fireman/s carry front slam 2

- gun stun

- heat seeking missile

- hyper drive

- japanese arm drag 2

- jumping elbow drop 5

- last chancery 1- 2 -3

- leaping forearm smash

- leaping head kick

- perfect 10

- perfect 10 punches

- rocked kick 1-2

- running front back chop block 2

- spinebuster 19

- shin breaker/back suplex combo

Corner tag glitched moves:

- Assisted Big boot

- Boot of Doom

- Hype ryder

- magic Killer

14 minutes ago, G3N0M3 said:

Do all these moves say "downloaded" next to them?

Yes, all of them I assume.

I checked under "new" category but they are labelled  as "Downloaded"

Edited by Thunder72

it works!!

Thanks Tekken, you're our hero ;) .

I'll test all the glitched moves later.

- UPDATE -

1)The Club corner moves are working, all of them even Magic Killer, tested in a match.

2) I've tested  most of the Future stars DLC moves, they're working now!

3) Hogan taunts (all of them) and his specific "taunting" Leg drop  are working correctly.

All previous glitched moves are working now..

Thanks again Tekken!!

Edited by Thunder72

@tekken57, great work on Hogan! The model looks graphically improved (or is that just me) and that leg drop should've been in all the previous games! I'm still on 2K16, and look forward to the 2K17 move now. Thanks again for all of you guys hard work!!