Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

1 hour ago, kwonnwo said:

Thank you for your hard work tekken57.

How I extract this file? (Winning animation 2k15.pac)

I want to khali, sandow, corey graves animation.

Hi Kwonnwo, you don't need to extract them. The game reads the winning animation 2k15.pac file when placed in the evt folder

Just use data editor 2017 to enter the winning animation pac id's for the wrestlers you mentioned and the game reads it from there.

Great Khali - 6166   (His entrance and winning animation is already in the game as a preset victory under the name Punjabi Giant

Damien Sandow - 6360 (entrance animation already in the game under the name intellectual idol 1 and 2)

Corey Graves - 6426.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

7 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi Kwonnwo, you don't need to extract them. The game reads the winning animation 2k15.pac file when placed in the evt folder

Just use data editor 2017 to enter the winning animation pac id's for the wrestlers you mentioned and the game reads it from there.

Great Khali - 6166

Damien Sandow - 6360

Corey Graves - 6426.

Ok. Thanks!

One more qustion

Let me know (2k16 winning animation) number list?

Edited by kwonnwo

9 minutes ago, kwonnwo said:

Ok. Thanks!

One more qustion

Let me know (2k16 winning animation) number list?

Did you mean 2k16 or 2k15 winning animation as there is no such file for 2k16

1 minute ago, dxgocho said:

I cant wait

Awesome

I'm working very hard on it as we speak. The only thing I have left to get right is the hair. Didn't realize how hard this was when you're doing 3 Hogan's! :D I may have to push the release back to the weekend.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, laddanator said:

I'm working very hard on it as we speak. The only thing I have left to get right is the hair. Didn't realize how hard this was when you're doing 3 Hogan's! :D I may have to push the release back to the weekend.

It´s Ok dont worry about it, You are doing a awesome work :D 

Thanks a ton man, your hard work is truly appreciated, not only on the mods, but also X-packer and X-rey!  Without X-packer I likely wouldn't have started my .moveset/.pofo page :) 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, kwonnwo said:

Tekken. What is this?

x-packer-> wwe 2k17-> pc save file-> memory dump -> wrestle info or movset

slot is change..

2012kwh.jpg

If you have installed last weeks patch for the game, you to need to use the latest X-Packer which is 2017.3. The update was emailed last week, if you haven't received it, send me an email and I'll assist you.

Yoooo, Tekken! Thank you a ton for all your mods! I was really anticipating Scott Steiner and his release has made me very excited! Can't wait for Buff Bagwell too.Thanks for keeping the WWE 2K modding scene alive with everyone else. It is much much appreciated!

• Like 1