Tekken57's 2k17 mods - Steiner released. That's a wrap, my final mod!

tekken57

6 hours ago, Thunder72 said:

it has been repacked, look out  for my original post on page 12 with the updated link

Absolutely fantastic! Thanks a million. Was easy to install this.

Im so glad we have people like you around that make these awesome mods to make the game more fun.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dj_Realm said:

Has anyone tested to see if the update and the Hall of fame messed with Hulk?  I haven't downloaded it yet. So just wanted to ask if anyone has.

It did NOT mess with the Hollywood Hogan, I have installed.

On 2017/03/08 at 5:26 AM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Any idea if the dump memory feature in X-packer will be an easy fix?  I just tried to make a .pofo and they are all listed as "slot - 0".  

I released an update this morning which is compatible with the latest patch.

Angle released in the first post. Here's a preview of my Scott Steiner mod:

Here's a few screenshots:

20170305184956_1.jpg

20170305184958_1.jpg

20170305185154_1.jpg

20170305185305_1.jpg

20170305185933_1.jpg

20170307083420_1.jpg

20170307085024_1.jpg

• Like 16

Thx very much about ur efforts

i installed ur angle mod but there are two problems.

first, he doesn't blink at all. he open eyes always.

second, i can't set his victory scene (face and heel are just blank)

Edited by Evian

Angle and Steiner are looking great!

BTW: what's now the requirement for mods to work in 2k17? Do the specific files within the pach need to be compressed and injected again or is simple injection working?

Quite confused by reading through the forum.

I've been busy testing stuff, but I have found the root of the Hollywood, and entrance 413 crash. It is the advance file 14413! It's not the boa, or shirt rip. The advance file 14413 is the root of this evil, and that data from 14413 is in the easy 413 entrance...hence the crash with just the easy 413. While playing around, I gave Hollywood entrance 109 (Red and Yellow, Hogan) and change the YR, Hogans, boas and shirt to Hollywood's, boa and shirt. No crash! I actually like the in ring animation from entrance 109. unfortunately there is no advanced intro files for entrance 109. I'm going to see if I can somehow just get the last part of 109 to work with 413. Lol Here is what the Hollywood 109 entrance. 

• Like 5

On 2017/03/09 at 7:56 PM, Evian said:

Thx very much about ur efforts

i installed ur angle mod but there are two problems.

first, he doesn't blink at all. he open eyes always.

second, i can't set his victory scene (face and heel are just blank)

I don't create any eye animations, it takes too much time. I focus mainly on mouth animations.

On 2017/03/09 at 9:12 PM, Tarnathos said:

Angle and Steiner are looking great!

BTW: what's now the requirement for mods to work in 2k17? Do the specific files within the pach need to be compressed and injected again or is simple injection working?

Quite confused by reading through the forum.

I had to inject the yobj and texture files into and SHDC archive. Some pach files from previous games don't work anymore whereas others do, not sure whats the cause.

On 2017/03/10 at 7:30 AM, brethbk69 said:

Fantastic mod. I got everything working except when I select Angle, he only has one attire. Thanks for your hard work Tekken!

You need to make an entry in the misc.pac file for his slot.

2 hours ago, laddanator said:

I've been busy testing stuff, but I have found the root of the Hollywood, and entrance 413 crash. It is the advance file 14413! It's not the boa, or shirt rip. The advance file 14413 is the root of this evil, and that data from 14413 is in the easy 413 entrance...hence the crash with just the easy 413. While playing around, I gave Hollywood entrance 109 (Red and Yellow, Hogan) and change the YR, Hogans, boas and shirt to Hollywood's, boa and shirt. No crash! I actually like the in ring animation from entrance 109. unfortunately there is no advanced intro files for entrance 109. I'm going to see if I can somehow just get the last part of 109 to work with 413. Lol Here is what the Hollywood 109 entrance.

Good work, hopefully you can figure something out with the last past of the entrance from slot 109.

This is a tutorial for creating animated mods using the upcoming version of X-Rey. I haven't completed coding the functionality as yet, however you guy can still follow the tutorial to prepare your animated meshes in anticipation of the upcoming release. 

To reiterate what I mentioned before, this won't be a free update to existing X-Rey users as coding the animation functionality is a significant amount of work. To be fair, anyone who has donated from the release date of the game (11 October 2016) will receive the update without needing to donate again.

You will only need this update if you intend to create animated meshes, otherwise you can use older versions of X-Rey with 2k17 models by changing the header from YOBJ to JBOY in a hex editor.

Please post any questions or discussions around this tutorial in my X-Packer thread:

• Like 1

I paste the Angle .pac Files in ch Folder, then i launched WWE 2k17. In Menu i start Cheatengine and choose WWE 2k17. I go to Memoryview and then Load Region. I load first the Angle pofo and change the numbers from memory sheet for Angle from tekkens...ANGLE, click edit and then the same with the .moveset. Then i go to my superstars and change a superstar from face to heel and save it. But Angle doesn´t appear anyway. :( Hogan is there, CM Punk etc but no Angle. Whats wrong.

11 hours ago, tekken57 said:
On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 0:30 AM, brethbk69 said:

Fantastic mod. I got everything working except when I select Angle, he only has one attire. Thanks for your hard work Tekken!

You need to make an entry in the misc.pac file for his slot.

That did the trick, Thank you Tekken :)

After deleting the files, Kerry Von Erich still had Ultimate Warrior's Easy Entrance but when I went into Advanced, he has his proper entrance, same with Emma.

And from what I could tell, Del Rio had NO issues at all after deleting those files.

For Wilder, yes I had to go into Advanced for him to have his proper entrance.

Goldberg has indeed been fixed :)

17 hours ago, Lorne Osbourne said:

RED AND YELLOW HOGAN  - Complete Pack is Down :(

it has been repacked, look out  for my original post on page 12 with the updated link

2 hours ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

After deleting the files, Kerry Von Erich still had Ultimate Warrior's Easy Entrance but when I went into Advanced, he has his proper entrance, same with Emma.

And from what I could tell, Del Rio had NO issues at all after deleting those files.

For Wilder, yes I had to go into Advanced for him to have his proper entrance.

Goldberg has indeed been fixed :)

as I previously wrote: go to advance entrance and re-set kerry Von Erich entrance as default, that workaround fixes it.

After removing those "ported WWE 2k15" files the other 3 bugged entrances can be fixed that way too .

Thanks to

xXJHARDYFAN92Xx

for the Emma fix.

I just sent you a Pm .

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1