Various Related Issues (Pac/String)

IWL Gamesmaster

Ok, so after having some issues injecting modded superstars I have decided to start over with a fresh game file. I apologize for cross-posting, but I'm hoping for quick responses here

Now, I have followed the pac listing in Data Editor when choosing what pac numbers to assign to people. Some people were assigned a blank space, other overwrote other superstars.
For some examples, ch235 is Jack Gallaher, ch213 is Akira Tozawa, ch237 is Rich Swann, ch321 is Cedic Alexander, ch322 is Tony Nese for a few examples. All of these superstars work without issue as far as I can tell.

1) There are some that freeze the game. ch433 is Melina, ch310 is RollingRick's Spike Dudley (but his Kidman works fine.) Is there a reason some superstars work while others do not?

2) Many superstars have the wrong name. ch262 is Tye Dillnger, but when I select that name in the menu, he is actually ch261 Andrade 'Cien" Almas. There are 2 Melinas to choose from, if I pick either the other is blacked out. However, slot #1 freezes the game as I mentioned, while the other is ch121 Maven. Ther are other instances of two people sharing the same name and others simply having the wrong name. (Del Rio is listed as Jim Duggan, but so is Jim Duggan; Mr Fuji is listed as Fastlane; Shane Thorne is under WWE Saturday Night Main Event. for examples; and there are to [BLANK] names that are game-breaking.) How do I fix these without messing up the other people/events that share this name?

3) I've had this issue before, but I have 3 Hogans I use. (80's, Hollywood, and Modern era/WCW yellow.) Only 2 hogans are selectable in my game (ch 120, 460, and 489 respectively.) and modern Hogan has the Hollywood entrance, the 80's has non, and Hollywood is seemingly nonexistent. How do I fix this and is there a way to rename my other 2 Hogans so I can tell which is which?

Thank you all in advance

Ok, I have managed to work out most of these issues on my own. But there are still some issues I cannot figure out.

How do I fix Pofo files for superstars NOT listed in either Pozzum's or Lord's lists?
Namely Tony Nese, Cedric Alexander, plus Melina, Alexa Bliss, and TMDK/TM61 have either no official pac number, no address, or both.