Brave's Mods: Electric Boogaloo: Jay Lethal Update last page

bravebird31

3 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

33780704862_dc92ec78e3_b.jpg

Does this look more like him?

I don't know which I like better. I think this one, if you make the eyes the same. One looks squinted and the other doesn't.

13 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

33780704862_dc92ec78e3_b.jpg

Does this look more like him?

Yes. It looks very accurate right now. I'm sure you noticed the bugged part in his eyes (His right eye looks like it is popping out) but yes, it looks very accurate.

17 minutes ago, bravebird31 said:

Love it. Can't wait for link! The only thing is that I'm still not crazy for that belt/back logo combo... the belt now overlaps the logo. I suggest you get rid of the belt all together... sometimes he doesn't wear the belt in real life either...

https://goo.gl/images/QamOZn

https://goo.gl/images/K6eYls

Although, for that specific attire he did... so it's all good either way 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I wish Ricochet is next :D 

Ok I'll make you the same deal I made the other guy. I need really good, sharp ref pics of his face, HD is preferred. If you can find some great ones,  i'll get started on him next week.

5 minutes ago, bravebird31 said:

Ok I'll make you the same deal I made the other guy. I need really good, sharp ref pics of his face, HD is preferred. If you can find some great ones,  i'll get started on him next week.

Wait what, you are not gonna port the old one D: Sorry because I thought so :p 

Finding references now.

Edited by Gift Of Jericho

Just now, Gift Of Jericho said:

Wait what, you are not gonna port the old one D: Sorry because I thought so :p  

I personally think I can do better than that one I did last year. I mean I don't mind anyone porting it, but I want to do something better.

• Like 1

Great job with both Kenny and Lashley, Brave! 

I have one issue with Lashley, however. His pants glitch through his thighs in the front when he moves.

bobbyglitch.md.jpg

Edited by iamtheVP
Added picture.

1 hour ago, B2Y said:

Dears,

any idea why after adding Bobby Lashley i can not have him wrestle CM Punk ? as if i select any of them against the other becomes grayed out ?

They share the same id

Looks like same id just different name