Brave's Mods: Electric Boogaloo: Jay Lethal Update last page

bravebird31

3 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

Update: Jack Gallagher

Nice Gallagher, man! I will be needing this, I will update the move set file of Gallahar, this will help a lot, thanx for making this !

So I watched the tutorial to install mods and it said that I would need the moveset file, a pofo file and the pac files for the character, however the Omega mod here only contains 1 pac file. Also, does the Omega mod have to replace an existing character rather than have its own slot? Sorry I'm very new to this. 

2 minutes ago, Mark8147 said:

So I watched the tutorial to install mods and it said that I would need the moveset file, a pofo file and the pac files for the character, however the Omega mod here only contains 1 pac file. Also, does the Omega mod have to replace an existing character rather than have its own slot? Sorry I'm very new to this. 

Dude, I am making the pofo and move set, for Kenny Omega, have patience, download those files, and then install, and BTW this will not replace it will just add, cheers!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BeleeDat said:

Will we maybe be lucky enough to get a  Tama Tonga with warpaint too please Brave?

No problem, but I think i'll work on Tyler Bate today.

• Like 4

On 2/20/2017 at 6:59 PM, bravebird31 said:

On 2/20/2017 at 6:59 PM, bravebird31 said:

Thanks for reminding me. There aren't any pofos/movesets for these yet. It would be awesome if we could get guys who could work on movesets like last year. It saved me a ton of time.

I am working on the pofos and movesets

On 2/21/2017 at 11:39 AM, WhySoSerious said:

i do kenny omega in Tyson Kidd too but i have a problem 

he entrances like Tyson Kidd after that he transform Kenny Omega how to i select correct ?

Use my pofo and moveset for your Kenny Omega, you don't have to rename the pac file, or change any hex or replace any Tyson Kidd, you can easily just add him up