Brave's Mods: Electric Boogaloo: Jay Lethal Update last page

bravebird31

8 hours ago, LesnartheBeast said:

Sorry, a little busy with work...so screw it, i'm releasing it now and when I have time i'll tweak him.

• Like 5

Brave I made some modifications to your Jinder mod to fix his skin colour and beard can u give me permission to share it or i will send u so u can upload it to your thread if u like it

10ymasw.jpg

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, LesnartheBeast said:

Brave I made some modifications to your Jinder mod to fix his skin colour and beard can u give me permission to share it or i will send u so u can upload it to your thread if u like it

10ymasw.jpg

It actually looks good. Great job.

On 5/6/2017 at 4:30 AM, Brendon09 said:

Hello, how add superstar in WWE2K17 ?

There's a bunch of tutorials posted on this forum...

3 hours ago, LesnartheBeast said:

10ymasw.jpg

PM me the link and i'll update it and give you credit for the edits. Thanks 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Just need a pofo and moveset for Mahal and I can install him :)

Try making your own via the Data Editor. It's fairly easy. I had to do this with Tama Tonga

Hey, any chance you make hiroshi tanahashi? I feel like his preset entrance is going to waste without having him in the game lol I also found an awesome Okada, Naito and Shibata on CC but no decent tanahashi anywhere.

5 minutes ago, nicomoto2014 said:

Hey, any chance you make hiroshi tanahashi? I feel like his preset entrance is going to waste without having him in the game lol I also found an awesome Okada, Naito and Shibata on CC but no decent tanahashi anywhere.

I second this lol. If you need ref I will try to find some tomorrow.

Quick Update:  Realising the LesnartheBeast Jinder Mahal color update, Big thanks to him for the fixes. I'll have some new mods soon once real life slows down again. 

• Like 2