Brave's Mods: Electric Boogaloo: Jay Lethal Update last page

bravebird31

17 minutes ago, subham72762 said:

where can I download Kenny omega caw??? link please

Its not a CAW, its a mod. Also, there is no link yet, he is just providing previews.

5 minutes ago, Legend_killer79 said:

Its not a CAW, its a mod. Also, there is no link yet, he is just providing previews.

I am new so I don't know accurately thanks for the feedback

Many many thanks for these GREAT mods! I specifically love the bobby lashley previews he seems stunning! I'm just downloading him. Are there any particular pofos/movesets to use with these mods?

3 minutes ago, costaskk said:

Many many thanks for these GREAT mods! I specifically love the bobby lashley previews he seems stunning! I'm just downloading him. Are there any particular pofos/movesets to use with these mods?

Thanks for reminding me. There aren't any pofos/movesets for these yet. It would be awesome if we could get guys who could work on movesets like last year. It saved me a ton of time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bravebird31 said:

Thanks for reminding me. There aren't any pofos/movesets for these yet. It would be awesome if we could get guys who could work on movesets like last year. It saved me a ton of time.

Ok, thanks for the quick response! I'm hoping to find some time this year and try to contribute somehow to this great community too. Really appreciate all the effort all you guys are putting!

3 minutes ago, anonx1987 said:

i got Kenny to replaced Tyson Kidd in-game model, but how do i get it to replace the entrance model as well?

the file with the number ending in 04 is tyson kidd's entrance model so as far as you remove that and only leave the file with whichever number you used ending in 02 and delete the other one you should be ok

34 minutes ago, costaskk said:

the file with the number ending in 04 is tyson kidd's entrance model so as far as you remove that and only leave the file with whichever number you used ending in 02 and delete the other one you should be ok

yep that did it thanks man.

now on how to edit announcer and the name of tyson kidd.

12 minutes ago, THEpaynexkiller said:

What slot is Lashley meant to be installed on? Where's his Moveset and pofo? A different thread I guess?

I installed mine in slot 500. Right now I'm working on porting my other mods, thats why I am hoping someone can work on that while I am working on that.

6 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

Update: Consider these beta releases while we are still understanding sdhc structures, I plan to release some more stuff before the week is over.

How to install the pac file please help me i am new here in modding