Brave's Mods: Electric Boogaloo: Jay Lethal Update last page

bravebird31

8 minutes ago, tich said:

Funny when you think that wwe modding scene started on pirates copy,  in fact everyone who mod wwe games before wwe 2k15 pc release were pirates :).

What point are you trying to make?

18 hours ago, LesnartheBeast said:

Good job everyone should upload their mods to pozzum's wwe 17+ so that pirates will not be able to get it

Just LOL :'D

...Lol, I didn't move there because I was trying to make some political point, I just wanted to support what he was doing. 

1 hour ago, tich said:

Funny when you think that wwe modding scene started on pirates copy,  in fact everyone who mod wwe games before wwe 2k15 pc release were pirates :).

I hear you champ, but tbh my decision to move to that platform had nothing to do with piracy. Just wanted to try delivering my mods through his program. Wasn't trying to start a great debate on piracy

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Auday Elyafe said:

What point are you trying to make?

None, just think it's funny how the guy seems to hate "pirates" when none of this would exist without piracy. I'm not trying to say that brave shouldn't release it only via wwe 2k17+ or anything, everyone does whatever they want, the post just make me laugh.

6 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

...Lol, I didn't move there because I was trying to make some political point, I just wanted to support what he was doing. 

I hear you champ, but tbh my decision to move to that platform had nothing to do with piracy. Just wanted to try delivering my mods through his program. Wasn't trying to start a great debate on piracy

And it wasn't my point too, like I said the post just made me laugh, of course you can do whatever you want and release your things as you want. :)

I've been apart of modding communities going on 20 years now and these asinine piracy debates on modding forums never cease to amaze me.

So much of what we do on this forum is in fact piracy.

Taking models or assets form other games = PIRACY

Sharing trons = PIRACY

Sharing music = PIRACY

Those are facts thus this idea that people who didn't pay for the game are the only pirates here and should be shunned from further downloading content is absurd. Besides that, they'll just crack whatever third party distribution software you're using just like I am sure they've done tekkens XPACKER.  Thus ultimately putting in any effort to block them is just a waste of time. It's not our product, it's not our responsibility to protect it.

Our focus should be on why we come here, MODDING. If 2K17+ makes mod distribution easier then we should definitely move in that direction.

My one and final post on this subject.

Back on topic

Nice work on Jinder Brave.

• Like 1

Just curious, anyone having issues adding Jinder's pac file to the ch folder? I have added dozens of new wrestlers into 2K17, but Jinder's pac file (hex edited and hex unedited) is not working for me. I do the basic method (copy pac file to the ch folder, load 2K17, change a wrestler to correct a save) but I am getting no results. It is almost like his pac file doesn't exist.

I made this thread, too.

I have a question on Jinder.. when I add him to the game, he is the in-ring model for Kevin Von Erich. Sounds good.

So, shouldn't I be able to hexedit his pac file, and separate him into his own slot? I am trying that, but it's just not working.

12 minutes ago, shanafan said:

I have a question on Jinder.. when I add him to the game, he is the in-ring model for Kevin Von Erich. Sounds good.

So, shouldn't I be able to hexedit his pac file, and separate him into his own slot? I am trying that, but it's just not working.

I changed his pac to 690 slot and downloaded ahmedy pofomovesets and also Changed them to 690 slot and here he is working great

Edited by Aj👑

32 minutes ago, Aj👑 said:

I changed his pac to 690 slot and downloaded ahmedy pofomovesets and also Changed them to 690 slot and here he is working great

Thanks man, but no matter what slot I try, it's just not working. I have the updated string. I have added wrestlers before. Not sure why this is a struggle.

Edit - He's working now! Yay... not sure how it just suddenly worked, but it's working nonetheless.

Edited by shanafan

On 5/26/2017 at 6:22 AM, tich said:

None, just think it's funny how the guy seems to hate "pirates" when none of this would exist without piracy. I'm not trying to say that brave shouldn't release it only via wwe 2k17+ or anything, everyone does whatever they want, the post just make me laugh.

And it wasn't my point too, like I said the post just made me laugh, of course you can do whatever you want and release your things as you want. :)

I really hope to not derail things again but I wanted to give the small insight that on console piracy has a significantly higher barrier to entry.  The ban of piracy somewhat comes from the fact that so many of the trouble shooting issues stemmed from the fact that people were using pirated versions of the game and wasting peoples time.  I can't count the amount of times I tried to help someone asked early on if they pirated and they just say they didn't for me to find out 30 minutes ~ 1 hour later that they actually did.

Most people that pirated on console were on an equal playing field.   The equal playing field for PC is owning the game. 

• Like 1

bro can you please make Kenny Omega's this attire, i have the logo extracted and as soon as you reply me back i shall send you the image.Untitled-1.png

If I can recommend something, whenever you "release" a mod, you could say it's on WWE 2K17+ now. I'm saying this because I personally miss several releases and usually check topics first so this way it would be easier to know where it is. Just a suggestion tho.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Legend_killer79 said:

If I can recommend something, whenever you "release" a mod, you could say it's on WWE 2K17+ now. I'm saying this because I personally miss several releases and usually check topics first so this way it would be easier to know where it is. Just a suggestion tho.

Can you plz port Alclegacy Undertaker WM 30 attire from 2k16 Bcoz there so much bugs appearing during porting him 

8 minutes ago, Aj👑 said:

Can you plz port Alclegacy Undertaker WM 30 attire from 2k16 Bcoz there so much bugs appearing during porting him 

Why not doing it yourself

15 minutes ago, Aj👑 said:

I already replied to that question. No, I won't be porting that mod.

1 hour ago, Aj👑 said:

Bcoz i dont know how to porting and really i am not asking that to you

i know you're not asking me, but you keep spamming about this port when you can just do it yourself. there are tutorials on how to do it on the forums already

Alright so the mods are now up on WWE 2K17+ Album of my screenshots here

However when @bravebird31had me upload them they have a Modder Password attached to them.  I'm unsure of his intention of the distribution of that password but that is why people cannot see them on the server yet.

8 hours ago, pozzum said:

Alright so the mods are now up on WWE 2K17+ Album of my screenshots here

However when @bravebird31had me upload them they have a Modder Password attached to them.  I'm unsure of his intention of the distribution of that password but that is why people cannot see them on the server yet.

Oh well then let's fix that, My modder password is X2G6HTqKrgnypXabDAVB6PvXG

16 hours ago, Shekhar29 said:

bro can you please make Kenny Omega's this attire, i have the logo extracted and as soon as you reply me back i shall send you the image.Untitled-1.png

OK, send it to me

Edited by pozzum
fixed black background
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

Oh well then let's fix that, My modder password is X2G6HTqKrgnypXabDAVB6PvXG

OK, send it to me

here you go bro kenny_omega.png

p.s. I tried to D.m. you but there was an error saying that you can't receive message 

15 hours ago, Shekhar29 said:

here you go bro kenny_omega.png

p.s. I tried to D.m. you but there was an error saying that you can't receive message 

Man you can't just cut the logo out of someone's caw, it's their work.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Auday Elyafe said:

Man you can't just cut the logo out of someone's caw, it's their work.

yes i cut them off , i didn't said i made them, and as a matter of fact everyone as far as i think does the same if their official logos are not available on t-shirts and i completely edited the logos from the contrast to the brightness 

Edited by Shekhar29

17 hours ago, Shekhar29 said:

yes i cut them off , i didn't said i made them, and as a matter of fact everyone as far as i think does the same if their official logos are not available on t-shirts and i completely edited the logos from the contrast to the brightness 

I mean the art has to be created originally at some point. usually from real life reference pictures.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pozzum said:

I mean the art has to be created originally at some point. usually from real life reference pictures.

...I tried to do that bro, but officially no merchaindies of kenny omega has this logo, and i tried taking screen capture from matches but at 480p the picture quality is not clear and crisp so i had to opt for this and i have no idea who is the owner of this caw so i wasn't able to mention his name but i do accept this is not my work and full credit goes to the real owner or creator