Brave's Mods: Electric Boogaloo: Jay Lethal Update last page

bravebird31

15 minutes ago, Coach Hines said:

im sorry but who's the ref? i cant seem to figure it out.

I'll tell you...but only after you get these motherfucking snakes off this motherfucking plane!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LordJustice17 said:

I'll tell you...but only after you get these motherfucking snakes off this motherfucking plane!

i get it

Edited by Coach Hines

3 hours ago, LordJustice17 said:

Thank God... I thought I was racist for thinking it looked like Mace Windu...

21 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

...I guess I'm back

36190617181_281e0b404f_b.jpg

36190615841_ee4df6847c_b.jpg

Big Thanks to PH_Guy for his reference pics for Bobby Fish

DAMN! That Bobby Fish is amazing!

• Too Sweet 1

On 8/7/2017 at 4:55 AM, bravebird31 said:

That's fine, but can you send it to Possum as I prefer updates to my mods be released through wwe2k17+. Thanks

sure bro whatever you say :D 

28 minutes ago, bravebird31 said:

36287384690_59a5606464_b.jpg

Bored and thought I would redo Shelton Benjamin with a different base. I like what I have so far. 

Nice start, but needs more work on the head sculpture. I'm sure you can do a lot better! The face needs to be more round, the nose needs to be flat from the side. I can send you a reference model if you need?

Edited by eri619

On 8/20/2017 at 2:54 AM, eri619 said:

Nice start, but needs more work on the head sculpture. I'm sure you can do a lot better! The face needs to be more round, the nose needs to be flat from the side. I can send you a reference model if you need?

...Better?

35915164834_efb3ff4020_b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 2

9 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Any update on Fish ? 

And Shelton is looking much better. :D

Thanks. I'm just getting back to actually finishing mods again so I plan on actually finishing him up after I finish Shelton.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

7 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

Thanks. I'm just getting back to actually finishing mods again so I plan on actually finishing him up after I finish Shelton.

Not wanting to sound like an ungrateful jerk but do you also have plans on making Kyle O'Reilly? Keep up the awesome job man, your mods are amazing!

36808718185_825f1576f9_c.jpg

36808741855_49f827f929_c.jpg

...Daggit!!! Apparently I had a issue with Finn Balor's yobj working with Simon Gotch (Stupid 00CA conflict) so I now have to figure out how to add his boots and arm sleeve now. Also I need to sculpt a beard and hopefully make it look better by doing REALLY good sculpting and crossing my fingers that it will look solid once I bake the normal maps.

Edited by bravebird31
  • Like 4
  • Glorious 2

I don't know, I hope so. The problem is the yobj not conflicting with the 00CA. That's what is causing the problem. So now I'll have to keep trying models to see what will work...I think I will try William Regal, mainly because his tights show up on Gotch's all color texture. So I'm curious to see if his 00CA will work as a work a round. So let's see what happens.