JulianBITW's Thread - Finn/AJ/Rollins/KO Released

deadjulian

5 hours ago, MehemmedZiggler_32 said:

Any chance to fix Hair Bug in Replay ?

Nah, too lazy.

Bray is almost done, I just have to decide what Jacket to make and I have to make the dreads somehow. He kinda has them now but also not lol (ignore roman xD)

20170612040034_1.jpg

7 hours ago, Coach Hines said:

@JulianBITW, are you going to finish his Ohno?

If he wants to, i dont care tbh

• Like 2

You guys never learn. How about you take some time and actually appreciate the hard work that modders put into their work instead of constantly posting comments like "who's next", "can you make Goldberg next", and "Rundy Ortan plzzzz".

He may not know what he wants to do next, and even if he does he will tell you when he's ready to. It's incredibly annoying to release something and then have half the comments asking what is next or ordering the modder to make this or make that.

Show some appreciation for the work @JulianBITW has done, and then have a modicum of patience while you wait for him to decide what he may want to do next. And if you have a specific request, GO TO THE REQUESTS SECTION. It's there for a reason. DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS IN A MODDER'S THREAD unless the modder has specifically solicited requests.

Edited by LordJustice17
  • Like 11

13 hours ago, LordJustice17 said:

You guys never learn. How about you take some time and actually appreciate the hard work that modders put into their work instead of constantly posting comments like "who's next", "can you make Goldberg next", and "Rundy Ortan plzzzz".

He may not know what he wants to do next, and even if he does he will tell you when he's ready to. It's incredibly annoying to release something and then have half the comments asking what is next or ordering the modder to make this or make that.

Show some appreciation for the work @JulianBITW has done, and then have a modicum of patience while you wait for him to decide what he may want to do next. And if you have a specific request, GO TO THE REQUESTS SECTION. It's there for a reason. DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS IN A MODDER'S THREAD unless the modder has specifically solicited requests.

Hey, I'm sorry for asking who's next. I didn't mean that as a form of disrespect or anything. I have been praising @JulianBITW works since 2K16 and has not asked for or requested any MOD from him at all. I meant "who's next" because his mod's are always amazing and I'm pretty sure not only me but others too are interested to know what he is working on, it's not meant to put pressure on him at all. Again, I apologize if that came of as negative. You're an amazing modder too @LordJustice17.

• 2 weeks later...