JulianBITW's Thread - Finn/AJ/Rollins/KO Released

deadjulian

15 hours ago, JulianBITW said:

He's named Tommy End there

Yeah Sorry for that confusion and for anyone wondering the Pofo still sets it to black IIRC

@JulianBITW

Huge fan of you work. I probably have all your releases thus far! Question though, will you be releasing a Marty Scurll alt attire (or updating him) to reflect him joining the bullet club? Maybe a black coat, hat, glasses, and mask for his entrance?

Either way, thanks for everything thus far and I hope to see more!

4 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

@JulianBITW

Huge fan of you work. I probably have all your releases thus far! Question though, will you be releasing a Marty Scurll alt attire (or updating him) to reflect him joining the bullet club? Maybe a black coat, hat, glasses, and mask for his entrance?

Either way, thanks for everything thus far and I hope to see more!

I'll update Aj, Sami and Hideo in the text couple of days, I will probably update Marty after that. 

I doubt I can make his Mask tho, just looking at it pains my brain. xD 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, JulianBITW said:

I'll update Aj, Sami and Hideo in the text couple of days, I will probably update Marty after that. 

I doubt I can make his Mask tho, just looking at it pains my brain. xD 

I have no idea how modelling works, so excuse me if I'm saying dumb things, but maybe you could get a model of his plague mask in other game models that have it, like AC.

2 hours ago, The_Ripcord said:

I have no idea how modelling works, so excuse me if I'm saying dumb things, but maybe you could get a model of his plague mask in other game models that have it, like AC.

Did you mean that "Doctor"?

3 hours ago, JulianBITW said:

Up now, replaces Attire 2 and 3

18 minutes ago, JulianBITW said:

Wow that fast man, any plan updating more wrestler after itami?

50 minutes ago, angelwar19 said:

Wow that fast man, any plan updating more wrestler after itami?

Yeah, I'll definitely do Harper, and I started Bray aswell. I don't think there is anyone who needs to be updated otherwise lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robbie686 said:

Do you have attire lists? the only one i can find so far is for the AJ styles 10 pack?

I only made a list for AJ, if you don't know in which slot a single Mod of mine is you can read it of the pac file ;p

Edited by JulianBITW

9 hours ago, JulianBITW said:

Yeah, I'll definitely do Harper, and I started Bray aswell. I don't think there is anyone who needs to be updated otherwise lol

I could use a breezango, sin cara and kalisto update. Any chance you could have a look at them?