JulianBITW's Thread - Finn/AJ/Rollins/KO Released

deadjulian

Hi Julian,

thank you very much for all the time spend in your great mods - i really appreciate and enjoy your work!

as a feedback i just experienced some graphical issues concerning your new neville mod: after doing the re arrow in an exhibition match there was a big black shadow nearly all over the picture, which surrounded nevilles model. the shadow got smaller, when neville was not in close-up anymore, but you could still see it around his head. 

did you also experience something like that?

2 hours ago, olympic_hurz said:

Hi Julian,

thank you very much for all the time spend in your great mods - i really appreciate and enjoy your work!

as a feedback i just experienced some graphical issues concerning your new neville mod: after doing the re arrow in an exhibition match there was a big black shadow nearly all over the picture, which surrounded nevilles model. the shadow got smaller, when neville was not in close-up anymore, but you could still see it around his head. 

did you also experience something like that?

It only happens after Replays as far as I know, so I'd say turn the Replays off everytime you play as/against Neville. 

2 minutes ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

hey bro theres some hair glitches with the neville durning replay and the in the highlight reel

Read what I wrote 4 posts above.

30 minutes ago, Micheal Robin said:

@JulianBITW Bro Could You Make Brock Lesnar Attire From MSG Live Event With Suplex City Entrance Shirt!!

No. And Please Stop Writing Like That, it's fucking annoying. 

Also don't post requests in my Thread, that's also fucking annoying.

Edited by JulianBITW
  • Like 1