JulianBITW's Thread - Finn/AJ/Rollins/KO Released

deadjulian

18 minutes ago, Andy said:

You need a very dark normal for this because it was gold. Maybe make it more yellow to match with the normal. Thanks for all your Mods! :-)

The normal controls the bump and light reflection, it has nothing to do with making it more gold. The only way to fix it is by making the texture itself gold. (I am pretty sure Julian knows but just saying)

Everything looks spectacular so far. :)

I downloaded some of your wm33 attires, excellent work man. For Rollins, you should change the shader params to that of Sin Cara so that you get the reflective properties of those objects. It will look more like Gold then. Goldust's singlet will also work.

Email it to me if you need help.

Edited by tekken57

he jullian if i want to use aj styles' wm33 attire only to replace the original attire without using universasl attire unlocker, what should I do like what should I rename replace or delete

Thanks for the Seth Rollins and Shane O Mac Wrestlemania 33 attires man!! It's such a treat to have modders like you and others keeping this WWE 2K modding scene thriving!

1 minute ago, HBK_1980 said:

I downloaded your Kevin Owens WM 33 Mod, but he came out as default. Or is this an Alternate Attire slot. I have the 10 Attire Unlocker installed.

Attire 2.

Ah ok thanks man. And is there any Tool to change Attire Names from Attire 2 to Wrestlemania 33? Kevin Owens is ok with 2 Attires, but i have Superstars with 10 Attires available and its hard to remember what Attire is what Attire Number.