JulianBITW's Thread - Finn/AJ/Rollins/KO Released

deadjulian

Just now, buffdiaz said:

Is that all you have to do for the mods now? You don't even have to open up HXD and change the code. Renaming them does the trick?

No. You still have to rename the Pach inside.

Just now, buffdiaz said:

All I see are symbols where it used to have the ch number in HXD. How the heck do you change that?

You can't change the first Attire since it's still a 2k17 Pac I've used 2k16 pacs for every other Attire. You'll need ti inject the sdhc file to a 2k16 Pac to rename it.

7 hours ago, JulianBITW said:

You can't change the first Attire since it's still a 2k17 Pac I've used 2k16 pacs for every other Attire. You'll need ti inject the sdhc file to a 2k16 Pac to rename it.

So if I delete the first attire, rename and change the ID of the second one into ch610002, will it work ?

3 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

So if I delete the first attire, rename and change the ID of the second one into ch610002, will it work ?

Almost. ch61002 and ch61004 is the first Attire. You would have to rename ch61012 and ch61014 into that. And in Hex of course.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JulianBITW said:

Almost. ch61002 and ch61004 is the first Attire. You would have to rename ch61012 and ch61014 into that. And in Hex of course.

Thanks :D Hopefully in the future you guys will make new wrestler using 2K16 pac too.

8 minutes ago, deely1 said:

How do you do that? 

there is file in wwe 2k17 main foler call chunk cache.bin.open that with notepad.clear all the written code inside the notepad then save it as .bin

Awesome work. Can't thank you enough !!

One question: To overwrite the Red Club Attire AJ attire with the Elimination Chamber one i just need to change its the name to ch61042 and ch61044?

17 minutes ago, Reinvention said:

Awesome work. Can't thank you enough !!

One question: To overwrite the Red Club Attire AJ attire with the Elimination Chamber one i just need to change its the name to ch61042 and ch61044?

Yes, also in Hex.

1 minute ago, Levon_BITW said:

how do you change the hex files for the elimination chamber attire? i cant find the numbers for it?

I'm a retard xD I forgot that I used a 2k17 pac for the Chamber Attire. Just Inject the sdhc file into a 2k16 pac and rename it.