JulianBITW's Thread - Finn/AJ/Rollins/KO Released

deadjulian

WM 22 Haitch up now, 20170909055605_1.jpg

Also, if you want me to make a certain attire for someone I do this now for a donation, thats just an example if you have a requests and are willing to donate just DM me with a pic of the attire and I will tell you if Im even going to make this then we can make out the donation. 

I'm gonna post the finished mod for free in here tho since it's just a way to get me started on it lol.

Edited by JulianBITW
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

awesome mods :)

i really appreciate your works!

btw, can you add 'Untouchable' Shirts and black jacket to your AJ mod?

like this :) 

bYwriws.png

(Smackdown 8/8 2017)

Edited by Tales

On 9/10/2017 at 7:03 AM, JulianBITW said:

WM 22 Haitch up now, 20170909055605_1.jpg

Also, if you want me to make a certain attire for someone I do this now for a donation, thats just an example if you have a requests and are willing to donate just DM me with a pic of the attire and I will tell you if Im even going to make this then we can make out the donation. 

I'm gonna post the finished mod for free in here tho since it's just a way to get me started on it lol.

Are you only accepting donations for attires or can you also do mod requests in exchange of donation? Thanks man!

22 hours ago, BPangilinan said:

Are you only accepting donations for attires or can you also do mod requests in exchange of donation? Thanks man!

I don't feel like makign completely new Models this year anymore, so just attires.

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Glorious 1

1 hour ago, JulianBITW said:

I don't feel like makign completely new Models this year anymore, so just attires.

unknown.png

unknown.png

All right, no problem man. Keep up what you're doing, your mods are always amazing :)